Supporter
Pot

Reefer

Dope

Weed

BubbaG

BubbaG

Inorganic LSD haha

actually it is organic as of 2 weeks ago... all she's been getting is Veganic OG tea blend.. smells real nice... and it was just the Kind line before that, nothing too bad IMO

Calixylon

Calixylon

I wanted to get those green ribbon, wonder how it compares to the original strain, not sure i remember it being very citrusy, but im sure itl be awesome, not a fan of citrusy strains usually because they tend to be sativas, but this girl looks like it will be quick and stank

xavier7995

xavier7995

I never really thought about the need to invest in a bunch o ladders if growing trees...

Good job on the quick turn around man. Light dep greenhouse growing seems to be pretty ideal from a production standpoint.

H

happy b

I forgot to ask..anyone with any pics of colorado kush or ever ran it?

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Holy fuck!what strain is that big bigger in the "weed" pic?its a beauty!
Iv just scored some colorado kush (flo x white) and im going to pop some right away.which i dont normally do but thats how looking forward to these i am.
That is one of three White Valley OG phenos I have in bloom right now. I have some of the same seeds, flo x white will be a killer cross! The afghani dominant flo that goes around CO has my top 5 favorite aromatic profile.

Latest posts

Top Bottom