Sour Apple
DSC059801

pugliese63

pugliese63

White Valley OG View attachment 536799
View attachment 536800
View attachment 536801
San Fernando Valley OG Kush x The White from Cannarado Genetics
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Really wanted some of these. Unfortunately my damn card won't work with stax.
Very nice job. They have that dank kush look with better structure.
I have an SFV x (SFV x Appalachia) cut that is hands down my favorite but can turn into a tangled frustrating mess by harvest if not tended to almost daily.
Thanks for sharing those pics.

BubbaG

BubbaG

Starfighter - about 4 weeks into flower - the supplemental lighting makes a big difference in the GH I think... jury is still out but not for long. Density is improved also I believe... it's just 13w/sqft of supp lighting, but damn

BubbaG

BubbaG

Beautiful, even prettier and tastier in person as I can attest... Powerful smoke & perfect cure @NaturalTherapy

Here's Tora Bora (Natural Mystic) - 3 weeks to harvest - 2:1 CBD:THC. I plan to get some tested. I'm hoping for 16-18%CBD

Tripsick

Tripsick

i think some Cannarado Genetics are also on my list to buy. They seem to put out some awesome seeds.

After a long day.. i get home and the R4 is telling me it identifies as a male.. So since i'm such and enabler i told it would do everything in my power to reverse its sex..

Crazy world we live in..

I blame the Tequila.

S

Snafu

Beautiful, even prettier and tastier in person as I can attest... Powerful smoke & perfect cure @NaturalTherapy

Here's Tora Bora (Natural Mystic) - 3 weeks to harvest - 2:1 CBD:THC. I plan to get some tested. I'm hoping for 16-18%CBD
View attachment 546045

That's awesome! I'm hoping to pick up some high CBD genetics to help deal with my pain/health issues and hope to run into something of this caliber.

Was this something you picked up or bred? If you picked it up mind sharing where if these genetics are available to the public but if they aren't no worries. Keep up the great growing!

Top Bottom