CO Bud Shots

• Thread starter cannarado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Private locale may be best for next time, we'll have several phenos to test
SAFETY MEETING - NO ONE WORKS SO NO ONE GETS HURT.

I'll kidnap @xavier7995 if I have to. I'm in Estes Park this weekend, over the hill the next. If we need a more rural gathering I have a spot in mind but it's a bit south of Denver and close to C470.

xavier7995

xavier7995

If you hit up grow shops they usually have pretty good deals and lots of vendors. Some have little parties with booths and such. I would assume a number of dispensaries are putting on parties as well.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
White Bubba before the chop
IMG 9070
IMG 9060

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I'll be in CO the weekend of 4/20...anything happening out that way I shouldn't miss?
You can hit me up. I will be out and about. Were stoners dont make plans too soon. Las year we balled out at sushi den with a bunch of current and old farmers it was tight

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
IMG 9224

NL5xNL2
It may sound silly to some, but I feel pretty lucky to run these seeds. Preservation and regeneration is a big responsibility, and I am nothing short of honored have been given the NL genetics. I'm using the males from these seeds to pollinate my NL5 cut, and I hope to produce something that conveys my respect to everyone who had a hand in me getting to work with these genetics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom