CO Bud Shots

• Thread starter cannarado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

this is Nebu's Cherry Lime Ricky, aka Cherry Lime Haze, it has also been passed around as "Cherry AK". Nebu sent me this 10 or more years ago. I have given many, many flats away over the years. I lost my cut of it a while back. The last cut I got back had lost vigor. Given that there were thousands given away in the Boulder County mountains, maybe someone is still holding a vigorous cut and wouldn't mind returning it to me.View attachment 409201
oh muir........oh how could you.......damnnnnnnn Making me drool

Nebu was the man

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

the cherry lime AK from la contes was real. had mites, PM busted out quick... i laughed at my buddy for going there for clones but this was one of em, anyways after all the problems and watching it flower theirs is def the real cherry lime AK.... if you want to deal with 3 months of quarantine for it, 8 bucks at the dispo. lol

anyone have pics of that blackberry? some kid gave me some blackberry nugs here that were unreal. purple, pink, smelled like a winery and fresh cut roses. was so gorgeous.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I have a O.G. that came on a plane right from cali, seems to be doing fya

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

the cherry lime AK from la contes was real. had mites, PM busted out quick... i laughed at my buddy for going there for clones but this was one of em, anyways after all the problems and watching it flower theirs is def the real cherry lime AK.... if you want to deal with 3 months of quarantine for it, 8 bucks at the dispo. lol

anyone have pics of that blackberry? some kid gave me some blackberry nugs here that were unreal. purple, pink, smelled like a winery and fresh cut roses. was so gorgeous.

that wasn't at the cup was it? I was def passin out blackberry nugs makin peoples days. also traded some for glass too

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Blackberry is some tasty but its like bubba I need some time between puffin

devilrays

devilrays

@cannarado Trifi lookin kill!! Keep up the good work! We appreciate it!

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

that wasn't at the cup was it? I was def passin out blackberry nugs makin peoples days. also traded some for glass too
it was at the cup, but when i say kid i meant younger dude, he was way taller than me hahahaha. lil jew fro. if that was you, fuckin killer nugs, if not, dude, that guy had killer nugs! lol

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
^^^ Don't think so. Theres some guy trying to start a cannarado seedco but hes just a local dude that doesn't know how to use google

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

^^^ Don't think so. Theres some guy trying to start a cannarado seedco but hes just a local dude that doesn't know how to use google
you arent the cannarado seed co that placed at the cup last month? there are multiple? didnt you get first the year before too??? lol, im confused.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Downloadfile 44
This lil one was in a half gal plastic bag lol

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Nope. That guy just started a cannarado seedco without knowing I was around. Ive been making beans for much longer than that dude. I think he placed in the cup but we all know how that works...lol....$$$. Hell my gear placed in a cup too and I didn't even know it was entered. Karma entered some of my gear in one of his comps and it took 1st

Been around a lot longer than him

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

damn thanks for the info! glad i didnt have to eat my foot or anything, lol. i almost bought some of his beans at the cup, glad i didnt!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Honestly I'm sure his gear is fine but homie should have done a lil research first. Oh well it's not that original of a name but when I was going to start a seed biz myself a few years back this is the name I used. It kinda stuck over the years

T

Townes

I can get the really purple cherry lime cut. not sure if it's the same muir, but was deff nebu style.

Latest posts

Top Bottom