dlovejah

Candyland
Candyland HDR
HDR2
P1110889
P11108841

Calixylon

Calixylon

Holy cow SeaFour you have posted some of the frostiest male shots out there, much respect. I wish folks would post more pics of the top males they use to pollinate with, good to see some things to look for. Anyway those beasts were huge, do you grow them fully out in that semi clear box their whole lives or do they just go in there to pollinate?

cardrack111

cardrack111

Still running Matilda? Room looks good; did ya get those fake cuts sorted out?

oh yeah, tossed all that bullshit. bought 12 strains off that guy and most were bogus. one was even a full blown herm. the sfv and OG ltd were the only ones that were primo out of the bunch

the 2 matildas ended up being the same as the stubbs. def stubbs.. slow veg, goes purple, super frosty and dense. real tasty after 2 month cure, It's in the night-time rotation, good stuff. I took her at 61 and 69 nxt run. I liked the 69-day best. shes lookin great this run too, smelling stronger than last 2 runs

need to learn this new camera..wanna take some close up shots, but most were coming out real blurry. maybe the new camera, but probably something i'm doing wrong. your pics always look great , any tips?

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Beautiful work, @NaturalTherapy ! Liking the new grow room?!?!
Thanks bro! Yeah I'm still getting the environment figured out but am pretty happy so far. These ghash hybrids are the indica genetics I've been searching for, super resinous and very aromatic, but nothing sweet at all in them. No berries or fruity smells, just savory hashy dank.

Here's a shitty pic of the first bud harvested from the new space, from an early tester branch off one of my Dreamkiller 91 phenos

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Duh! Damn. I live in CO myself and i had a good chunk of some stuff that looked so similar and it was such an exotic weed if i remember correctly. Guy ripped me off but it was almost worth it :p
Only thing I shared of this was for a trade at the cannabis cup for a poster lol dI'd we trade in Denver 1st annual cup it was a lady liberty poster I thought it was a fair trade just playing

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Hah yeah right, i would have kept that contact for sure. I was young and stupid, now ive just aged a bit.... still slightly stupido_O
Great band man slightly stupid played at the red rocks that weekend I think unless I'm Trippn which I do at times lol

Top Bottom