CO Bud Shots

• Thread starter cannarado
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

@MtGrownCanna you ever get the chance to burn all those bugs I gave you of that og? Any feedback?

BubbaG

BubbaG

Test your skill, name dem strains..... there's only 8 to figure out lol.

(RL) Cherry Lime Haze
(RR) Gorilla Glue
(LC) LSD
(C) Tora Bora
(RC) Goji OG
(LF) Death Valley Cheese
(CF) Starfighter
(RF) Mob Boss
..... and tucked somewhere in there is a coupla R14ers....I swear. These others crazy genetics just ran over the top of her lol

And here's the Yeti, Tangerine Power, Foo Dog and Lucky Charms all full of themselves too.

BshDctr

BshDctr

Is the Death Valley Cheese my clone only cut? Who gave that to you? Shit is absolute fire! Hope you like it...

Edit...Ahhhh.....it was Bad Andy. Well enjoy it. It's a keeper for sure.

I was smoking some aged dry sift from the Death Valley Cheese last night and WOW what a flavor! The guys I know running 12K of Gavita and coco/synthetics are getting 3lbs per light with it. My wife is always asking me to grow it again!

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

I have a sudden urge to pop some Death Valley cheese beans :D

Be careful with those @soserthc1. I threw mine in the garbage. I had one female that was stable out of 5 . You might get lucky and find a keeper but it wont be without a few hermi plants mixed in..

I was smoking some aged dry sift from the Death Valley Cheese last night and WOW what a flavor! The guys I know running 12K of Gavita and coco/synthetics are getting 3lbs per light with it. My wife is always asking me to grow it again!

Hope you and your father are doing well. 3lbs per 1000W is exceptional, especially for the quality of buds this plant produces. It's special! :) The Cherry Cheesecake cut!!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

The plant I chose to make the F4s is almost identical to the F2 gen. It needs another 2 weeks to finish, but my fingers are coated in hash, from removing the seeds from the buds. The F3 has more sour candy stank to it......like a sour patch kid. I'm going boarding a ton in Feb. I'll stop by with goodies.
Awesome we should ski one time too! I have some new flavors to try as well.

Top Bottom