• Tagged users None
turbo14

turbo14

IMG 0124
FullSizeRender 1
FullSizeRender

GSC (forum)

Buddha Tahoe OG bottom two pics

Shot from a buddies iphone, you get the idea:)

turbo

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Pretty sure I smoked some of that White haha sleepy time weed
Indeed you have tried a few phenos on Christmas. I was pretty glad to see everyone enjoying them, especially excited that the effects of the smoke was powerful enough to cut through the fog of all the dabs, despite being freshly harvested. Now with a good cure it's been a solid 8/9 out of 10. Dialing them right will make for dangerously good cannabis.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Indeed you have tried a few phenos on Christmas. I was pretty glad to see everyone enjoying them, especially excited that the effects of the smoke was powerful enough to cut through the fog of all the dabs, despite being freshly harvested. Now with a good cure it's been a solid 8/9 out of 10. Dialing them right will make for dangerously good cannabis.
I agree so which pheno had the freshly ground coffee og funk smell taste to it;^} ? Regardless it's fire...

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
@caveman4.20 Not sure which pheno you mean, I'll have to get reacquainted with them when I get home tomorrow morning.

I've been out of town so I'm excited to come back to them and see how the aromas have developed over the last week.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

@caveman4.20 Not sure which pheno you mean, I'll have to get reacquainted with them when I get home tomorrow morning.

I've been out of town so I'm excited to come back to them and see how the aromas have developed over the last week.
Potency ^^^^also well this one is the one that smells like a combo of that zebra stripe stick gum ya know the one with colored zebra stripe wrappers , that Freshly ground coffee and mild sweet og funk

Top Bottom