Co2 Generator questions?

• Thread starter robz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Giddeon

Giddeon

Ha well I can see where the positive pressure is coming from then, you might want to cut a 4 inch hole and put a carbon filter over it so smell wont escape and you can still run your set up

R

robz

Ha well I can see where the positive pressure is coming from then, you might want to cut a 4 inch hole and put a carbon filter over it so smell wont escape and you can still run your set up

Already on it. Thanks everyone for all the help. Much appreciation.

OGONLY

OGONLY

I'm with giddeon. Hard to picture. Outlet goes through wall? Do you have your portable unit suspended horozontally with the outlet portruding through a hole cut in the wall lol?

Sounds like your outlet is more of a hose type outlet so you can just cut a circular sized hole in wall and stick hose through circle? Guess you're just not describing it well enough for us high guys.

I have a portable on wheels and can't figure out how I'd run it in the other room and cool my g. room.

My 2 hose unit ducts through ceiling and vents to attic. Therefore no heat from exhaust heating my room or adjacent rooms.

B.T.W. your 7000 BTU unit will work ok with 2 lights this time of year. Come summer time its a way different story depending on where you live of course. For 90% of us, 7k BTU would not be close to enough for 2 lights in summer, even without CO2.

Latest posts

Top Bottom