• Start date
  • Tagged users None
BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

has any one tried this method??
cuz the butane is bad 4 u ..........no

D

DerErlkoenig

Nobody has tried it because there is no practical method to make CO2 oil yet. It takes a ridiculous set of industrial equipment. Anyone who is telling you that they have CO2 oil is feeding you a line of bs and they are just selling you bho. And butane boils at room temp. If you use 5x filtered butane and do any decent purge method, the butane is not a health concern.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

BKK, nice Alex Grey in your pic... Are you talking about using CO2 to extract the essential oils from cannabis?

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

sorry 4 not being more clear.....ok.....some1 told me they smoked some co2 oil...they asked me if i had ever tried it, & i sayd no....i want 2 though cuz i love oil/earwax but i hate how hard it is on me lungs....& trust me , the oil is dehydrated in a ronco.........the oil is dried 4 a few days till the butane is all dried up....but its still hard on the lungs after a few weeks of blazin......

yeah...about the vector gas in staed of the 99cent store yellow cans of ronson??
my friend who was apioneer in oil making methods told me the chep shit is just as good..he says as longs as u get it out of the oil(by useing the food dehydrator) it doesnt matter what kind of gas u use.....he gave me some wax last time i saw him that looked like a floresent green/yellow peice of crack.......

alex grey is amazing.....

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

i saw on line how hard it is to make co2 a liquid form...& thats very tech...
so any1 who says they have co2 oil/hash/wax/whatever,......is mistaken, unless there a scientist or chemist......

budboy299

budboy299

anyone saying cheap butane is just as good, is fooling themselves.

I run a system that recycles the butane. It allows the butane to vaporize off and back into a reclaiming cylinder.
I started with cheap butane off of ebay. I ran the butane through the system without any MJ in it to test the system and there had to be at least 7% or more of greasy looking crap in the vessel after the butane had vaporized off.
I did this a half dozen times in a row because I could not use all the butane in the system all at once because there was so much of it in my main storage tank.
Every time I ran it, it got cleaner and cleaner, until after about 6 times there did not seem to be any residue left. (visible residue) At least it was way cleaner than when it started out.
Seriously cheap butane has a LOT of impurities within it.
I honestly do not know what effects that will have on your body in the long term, but seeing how disgustingly greasy it was....it simply cannot be good.

fractal

fractal

Smoking clean honey oil is going to be hard on your lungs because you are inhaling resins and petrochemicals. What do you think "oil" is after all? Seriously though clean BHO is great and there is no reason for it to not be popular.

D

DrGreenGenes

Nobody has tried it because there is no practical method to make CO2 oil yet. It takes a ridiculous set of industrial equipment. Anyone who is telling you that they have CO2 oil is feeding you a line of bs and they are just selling you bho. And butane boils at room temp. If you use 5x filtered butane and do any decent purge method, the butane is not a health concern.

Wow, sorry to hear that you have not had the experience of getting some oil from these "ridiculous" sets of equip needed to make CO2 Oil...but these setups cost around $30,000 for a nice one... That is not too "ridiculous". The oil from these setups comes out very clean & translucent. There IS good CO2 Oil available in the medical community of Colorado. HOPEFULLY, on day someone will show you REAL CO2 Oil, maybe it has to be made in front of you for you to believe it's real, then when you see BHO, you will then know the difference. They look, taste, smell, etc different from each other ALWAYS. CO2 Oil will always be in dram vials....yes DRAM not gram DRAM with D. BHO can be whipped into wax during the curing process. If 5 times refined butane is used, this is the 2nd cleanest method one can use to CO2. I think all BHO needs a good month or 2 to cure....not matter what you read, it needs to cure. It's not ready for weeks. Is there organic solvent left in the final product??? YES. It said to 99% dissipate after a few months. But, in labs, BHO can test lower than 10% cannabinoids, so, if the BHO chef is using stems sugarless leaf the BHO will be BS...BULL SHIT... but, if the BHO chef is using a glass hash extractor of the correct length and understands the process before him, the BHO can come out as clean as a whistle and up to 70 or 80% cannabinoids... SO..... CO2 Oil does exist and IS THE BEST. But, BHO can be made correctly and be almost just as good.....

I am loading a bowl of Kushberry with some month&a half old BHO made with Chocolope and Pineapple Express.... SHitS sooo good. :muscle

:smoke

D

DrGreenGenes

I don't own the CO2 equip....we do make BHO regularly tho and we cure it properly. I have seen CO2 made and it's pretty nice... Anyone would agree that tried it. I have yet have anyone say, "oh that shit sucks"

SoCalVal, keep up the good work, the BHO we have currently is almost as good as CO2....we got some of that too... But, I chose the BHO this time. To each their own. :joint:

G

goleboy

I've smoked some CO2 oil from grass roots in San Fran...dude said it was made by a chemist from berkley,,,,it really looked like the amber glass I seen around Diego except liquid....and it was sticky but not as sticky as regular bho, he used a dehydroculator I think or something they said to extract the excess moisture and it remained there for a week of curing under constant heat....$70 a gram but it was wicked bomb,,,I love grass roots.

D

DrGreenGenes

I've smoked some CO2 oil from grass roots in San Fran...dude said it was made by a chemist from berkley,,,,it really looked like the amber glass I seen around Diego except liquid....and it was sticky but not as sticky as regular bho, he used a dehydroculator I think or something they said to extract the excess moisture and it remained there for a week of curing under constant heat....$70 a gram but it was wicked bomb,,,I love grass roots.

Thats the schtuff.... Indeed.

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

i met a guy at earthdance who had some......he was some heady dude from mendo.....
his people actuly made lsd in crystle form....(frizzle your precious brain away)..........but thats another thread..

i geuss its a chemestry thing??........i leave it to the people who have that kind of knowladge

ill stick w/ wax ....untill i save up 30k

D

DrGreenGenes

There's cheaper super critical extraction setups than the 30K one.... There are small ones too. They range in price from 10K-30K for decent ones.

Chemistry knowledge is not as crucial as the knowledge of extracting hash oil. The setup would require an area in a garage or a commercial warehouse or somethin. Once the equip is ready to roll, the process is simple actually. You prepare the herb, put it in it's location in the system. Hook up a 20lb CO2 tank and let'er roll... The system fills up with the pressurized gas, which is recirculated at the end of the process...the herb is pressured and cleansed of it oils by the gas (just like BHO)... then the oil drips into a beaker. There is one more cleansing step done to the oil that I am not extremely familiar with. But, as far as I know, the guy that makes the majority of the CO2 oil in the Colorado is no chemist. He just has 3 of the CO2 extraction setups. Google Super Critical Essential Oil Extraction and look around at whats out there. More and more products hit the market monthly it seems... People are trying to make the process of extracting CO2 oil much more cost effective.... Because it is, by far, the cleanest oil available..... It's just not really available, and when it is available it's for ridiculous prices like $80-$100/gram in Colorado....not sure about Cali. :rauch08:

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Hit up the scco2 thread yall............ and i would like to know who in colorado is making oil with scco2 because inless it's fuckin Barack Obama himself or is some other secret organization of organic chemists, the government isn't going to let that happen if somone had a scco2 machine they would be monitored by the gov. If you had seen a scco2 machine the gov. would have a record of you visting it haha. Not tryin to knock you or say your full of shit, i'm sure of it that theres some really bomb glass in colorado but i doubt it was made using a scco2 machine, it's probally made by an organic chemist or somthing with an at home scco2 machine and with at home solvents. You don't need an expensive machine to make pharmaceutical grade extractions. Again not sayin that you don't know somone who makes real oil.
Take it easy brotha!

Don't Panic! Grow Organic!:character0050::passingjoint:

..Where'd my brain go? haha

D

DrGreenGenes

WTF are you talking about....link me to this thread. Show me where this government mandate is....please

enlighten me Ohio...

Top Bottom