co2 oil

• Thread starter BUBBAKUSHKID
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DrGreenGenes

There is a setup for sale on here now.......explain that Einstein....

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

hahaha i figured you'd say that man, the fact that you tell me to link you to a site means somthin lol. i didn't mean to offend tho bro haha i'm just sayin so the info's out there not sayin it to argue, like i said tho it's probally bomb oil just not real scco2, real scco2 has to be run by chemists.... and the logic behind it is simple. If the government allowed me to oppenly have that technology then i could just manufacture pharmaceutical grade drugs in my basement, like morphine, codiene, oxycodon, etc ............it's really simple logic. if i were to do that i'd put the 1.3 trillion dollar a fiscal year drug companies outta business. it's honestly just common sense, but if you don't believe me there are plenty of organic chemists in colorado. to tell you. anyways take it easy nd enjoy your shatter man. i don't mean to hate, just elaborate :smiley_joint:

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Go to www.freepatentsonline.com, type in superfluid patents or type in superfluid thermodynamics, either one will bring up a list of PATENTED SUPERFLUID MACHINES, look which company owns the patents.........Pfizer. .....................Just to let you know, no one can produce the same machine that is patented and sell it............if that still isn't enough google "obama fighting generic drugs" it'll come up with a whole list of info on how the scco2 machine being sold in the u.s.a are from canada it will also go on to explain the refinement differences and also the difference in the CHEMISTRY equipment used in the various set-ups, again this is for info purposes only, i don't really care to argue. take it easy man

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

there are also ak-47's for sale online with silencer's....... that doesn't mean that you don't have to register with the FBI to get them lol

W

WolfDawg

So Ohio you are saying that you need to register an extractor with the FBI because they are afraid people are going to use them to make morphine and put the pharma companies out of business, not even going to pick that crazy post apart I'll just say.....lol lol lol lol.

Scco2 is used in tons of different ways not just pharma uses, if you have any "proof" of your claims post them and you would be a little credible, because your claims sound ridiculous, not hating just back up what you are saying with something.

S

supasticky

I have had co2 oil from petaluma and it is very good.

-Supa

fractal

fractal

hahaha i figured you'd say that man, the fact that you tell me to link you to a site means somthin lol. i didn't mean to offend tho bro haha i'm just sayin so the info's out there not sayin it to argue, like i said tho it's probally bomb oil just not real scco2, real scco2 has to be run by chemists.... and the logic behind it is simple. If the government allowed me to oppenly have that technology then i could just manufacture pharmaceutical grade drugs in my basement, like morphine, codiene, oxycodon, etc ............it's really simple logic. if i were to do that i'd put the 1.3 trillion dollar a fiscal year drug companies outta business. it's honestly just common sense, but if you don't believe me there are plenty of organic chemists in colorado. to tell you. anyways take it easy nd enjoy your shatter man. i don't mean to hate, just elaborate :smiley_joint:

Morphine extraction has nothing to do with co2 it's really simple actually acids and bases. Just for the record, and codeine extraction only requires water but I'm not sure about oxycodone.

S

supasticky

............it's really simple logic. if i were to do that i'd put the 1.3 trillion dollar a fiscal year drug companies outta business. it's honestly just common sense :smiley_joint:

I don't know how many people would want to buy their medication when they know it came from your basement? It wouldn't be easy to put them out of business. You take over your neighborhood maybe your city and they're going out of business? is Ohio just a bunch of pill heads? LOL!!

-Supa

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

hahahaha..........................how bout you guys just go get degrees and educate yourself insteada bein a new age dumb stoner, sorry to be rude but your just straight foolish. .......................if you smoke the real oil you won't be able to move.....................this is last post on this thread i was just sayin for the info to be out there you guys can go smoke your "c02" oil.... for anyone who wants a bit more detailed discription p.m. me.... just wanted to point out that you have to be a dam fool to see the patents and then try to argue your logic.... Take it easy guys again the most important things is we all smoke herb and the herb is the truth!

Don't Panic! Grow Organic!:indifferent0023:

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

And Fractal .................inless your a pharmacist.......which i no your not cause my brother is..........don't F'in tell me how to make drugs dumbshit.............all pain medications are derived from natural ingredients............pain meds are only found in nature............a scco2 machine is a organic chemistry aparatus for extracting.......Natural Ingredients

W

WolfDawg

Well OHIO, I was being nice but you are just an ASS and a DUMBASS at That. You come on here calling people names with a bunch of ridiculous claims that are ILLOGICAL and just plain BS, and act like you actually know something (every post you make, reveals your LACK of knowledge more and more, ironically, lol.)

I won't even waste my time Dissecting All of the BS you spew forth as there's Sooo much and it's just so stupid......
But No not all pain meds are extracted from plants, in the Opia category there are Natural opiates like opium, morphine or codeine along with semi synthetic opiates Heroin Oxycontin etc....then there are the fully synthetically produced Opioids like Methadone and fentanyl, which are many times as powerful.
You sure as hell don't need any ssco2 to even extract the natural ones.......

So then you come on here calling us dumbshits and dumb stoners, when you don't have a clue what you are talking about, on the Farm we don't flame each other and post LIES and just plain BS then flame each other...doesn't fly around here fast track to Banning....

I forgot your Brother is a pharmacist, how fuckn pathetic of and argument that is...about fell out of my chair laughing. LOL lol

Oh and there are SSco2 rigs making oil, there are SSco2 rigs for sale, and there are even SSco2 equipped companies who will do extracts for you...all without your insane FBI registration claims...

P

Plastic.Feet

Wow, sorry to hear that you have not had the experience of getting some oil from these "ridiculous" sets of equip needed to make CO2 Oil...but these setups cost around $30,000 for a nice one... That is not too "ridiculous". The oil from these setups comes out very clean & translucent. There IS good CO2 Oil available in the medical community of Colorado. HOPEFULLY, on day someone will show you REAL CO2 Oil, maybe it has to be made in front of you for you to believe it's real, then when you see BHO, you will then know the difference. They look, taste, smell, etc different from each other ALWAYS. CO2 Oil will always be in dram vials....yes DRAM not gram DRAM with D. BHO can be whipped into wax during the curing process. If 5 times refined butane is used, this is the 2nd cleanest method one can use to CO2. I think all BHO needs a good month or 2 to cure....not matter what you read, it needs to cure. It's not ready for weeks. Is there organic solvent left in the final product??? YES. It said to 99% dissipate after a few months. But, in labs, BHO can test lower than 10% cannabinoids, so, if the BHO chef is using stems sugarless leaf the BHO will be BS...BULL SHIT... but, if the BHO chef is using a glass hash extractor of the correct length and understands the process before him, the BHO can come out as clean as a whistle and up to 70 or 80% cannabinoids... SO..... CO2 Oil does exist and IS THE BEST. But, BHO can be made correctly and be almost just as good.....

I am loading a bowl of Kushberry with some month&a half old BHO made with Chocolope and Pineapple Express.... SHitS sooo good. :muscle

:smoke

Doc, you know what's up, dude. I won't even start burning any BHO I make until it's about 4-6 weeks old, myself. Not only because the butane is slowly working itself out, but also the water that it draws from the atmosphere, which is what I would attribute the harshness to that some folks speak of. It makes it easier to handle as well for the simple fact that it loses its tackiness as time passes, and it DOES get better and better with time. Anyway, this thread is about CO2 oil, which I have been extremely curious about for a long time, and I must say I'm learning a thing or two from all some of y'all right now, even after ten years experience in making BHO, so thanks everyone!

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

it's an incredible process from what i can tell based on about 5 hours one high night researching it. the issue is the start up costs. Eaden labs is at the forefront of the co2 extraction technology from what i can tell and their cheapest unit (1L vessel) costs $32,900 and the big 20L unit costs $132,500. an extra vessel for the 20L is $26,500. because you are operating at up to 10,000 psi the equipment is expensive and the compressors alone cost almost a grand (included in my pricing above).

check out Eaden Labs CO2/Supercritical extraction page for loads of info

FYI the night i was researching this i emailed them for a price quote so those numbers above are directly from Eaden Labs.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

wow i didn't read the whole thread until after my last post. again i spent 5 high hours one night just a few weeks ago researching it so take what i said with a grain of salt even though i didn't make any huge claims just factual costs of one company i contacted who i believe based on search results and their own claims to advancing the technology appear to be on the cutting edge of this technology.

y'all be easy and the only flames in here should be pointed towards a bowl!!!!

BUBBAKUSHKID

BUBBAKUSHKID

yeah.....
cool responsez.....i actuly grew opium from seed & made opium in the past.....
uncle fester has a book on how 2 grow it....i got seeds at the summer arts fair in benbow.
u can get seeds at most nursuries as long as there called asian,or breadseed poppies..
u can get dried heads & shake out the seeds..
but to make morphine base you need to add acetic acid. & thats an illegal substance& hard to get too.....no co2 is used in the process of making morphine/heroin...just acetic acid & alot of opium....i kwow i guy from ussr & he told me you buy your heroin in opium form & cook it w/ aceticacid yourself to make heroin....it takes like an oz of opium to make a gram of heroin.......or somethin along those lines.....no co2.....

im seriously gona save up & get a hold of the equipment so eveyone can get co2 oil.

joshadelph

joshadelph

People have been using super critical c02 extractions for essential oils of herbs for along time, lavender extracts? garlic extracts, do you think pfizer is making those? they are about 20k for a set-up for 5 if you do it your self. People are doing it, its not that in depth if you have a basic knowledge of chem.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

I Just want to make it clear to people....so that people don't try and take everything i say for a grain of salt so hard that they argue with every single thing i say.

All i am saying is that you Will Not get ahold of a industrial or pharmaceutical grade, cold pressure extractor(aka supercritical fluid extractor), without alot of money and without proper licensing. I am fully aware that there are scco2 machines for sale on the internet and that you can even buy the more expensive bigger models for upwards of 100 k, i'm simply making people aware that the scco2 machines out there now that you guys are talking about are gimmicks. The scco2 machines you guys are talking about are not even chemists certified machines....they don't even contain chemistry equipment and they cost over 30 k? So i was simply stating that rather then buy your own non-complete scco2 machine online like many people as well as collectives etc. do you can just buy organic chemistry equipment online and build the same thing for under 500 dollars and run it in your basement. And thanks to whoever that was that said all people from ohio are just a bunch of pillheads........b/c some people on the farm are from ohio, so obviously where not pillheads. And to let you know the real scco2 that is patented by Pfizer is over 1 mill for the simplest model, and that's because it uses very very expensive organic chemistry equipment(macro-glass beads are one of these very expensive things)

PARTICLE SIZE DISTRIBUTION
Diameter (μm) Percent retain (%)
> 1180 0
1180 - 850 5 – 20
850 - 425 65 – 95
< 425 0 – 10
STANDARD BS6088-1981 CLASS B
PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY FUNCTION
Item Standard
Specific gravity, g/cm3 2,4 – 2,6
Refractive index > / = 1,5
Spherical beads (%) > 80
> 850 0 - 5
600 - 850 5 – 20
300 - 600 30 - 75
180 - 300 10 - 30
< 180 0 - 10
STANDARD EN1423 125-710μm
PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY FUNCTION
Item Standard
Specific gravity, g/cm3 2,4 – 2,6
Refractive index > / = 1,5
Spherical beads (%) > 80
710 0 - 2
600 0 – 10
355 30 - 70
212 70 - 100
125 95 - 100
STANDARD EN1423 125-850μm
OhioFarmer Industrial Co.,Ltd.
For Evaluation Only.
Tel:086
......... there i even included a single glass beads displacement chart from my labs above^ ( in chemistry glass beads act as one of the many ways to effectivly recapture solvents in a true scco2 setup. however glass beads are the cheapest way, this chart is porportioned for a soxhlet apparatus) for you to see, and for ANY substance to become pure it has to "cure" also knowen as oxidative redox reaction, which takes individual redox groups, groups of hydrocarbons,which then realease hydrogen in exchange for oxygen, which then makes them physcho active. this entire process is AKA oxidation which converts a raw unpure product into a pure crystalline structure,it does this through decarboxilation(the most basic form of refinement in Organic Chemistry),the machines Pfizer uses will decarboxilate the product while it is capturing it, (hence a large reason why they are so expensive), thats why the longer you let it "cure" the harder/denser/danker it becomes. Anything else you wanna no you can look up, the people on the farm making real medicine probally already know what i am saying. And if you don't want somone to flame you then educate yourself first before you go calling people with their doctorates in Organic Chemistry, dumbass pillpopping ohioians. Take it easy Brothas and just cause the "oil" is traslucent doesn't mean it's pure or that it's good, the best oils look more like dark molasses or really dark amber honey. :mad0233: hahaha Take it easy Y'all. :afroweed: (sorry for spelling errors)

Don't Panic! Grow Organic!

Oil to cure pain,oil to get blamed.

S

supasticky

I wasn't saying Ohio is a bunch of pill heads lol. I was actually saying I would be surprised to see you put a pharmaceutical company out of business by having one of these machines. Hence the "is Ohio just a bunch of pill heads" question. I figure with a doctorate you could handle some sarcasm. lol all jokes friend. I understand what you were trying to say now. You can make co2 oil with the machines they sell, but those aren't the best systems and it's a lower grade. still co2, and still very potent, but not the best.

-Supa

Top Bottom