Coco 12k flip, 2 room mini-split paradise, raceway tables

• Thread starter hogan400
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hogan400

Yeah, been dealing with shit tons of work. A.c's been giving me a hard time but the ladies are queen! Shit is blowing up, updates this weekend...on all of em

BCboys

BCboys

weird, i didnt get an update that you responded. Still new to the workings of the forum. I followed you so maybe that'll help.

What's the deal with the AC? what type are you using? I had issues with my excel airhandler for about 3-4 wks. it kept on spewing out the bottom where the air intake is. The overflow wasn't draining properly but it was due completely to my error. I had a hose hooked up for the gravity drain and it was far too long, so the volume of water contained in the hose was more than the drip pan so no drainy! I was ready to set a fuse in the room and walk away with all the mopping I was doing everyday trying to figure the damned thing out. Such a silly easy fix too haha.

Looking forward to the updates!

H

hogan400

Heard that, I use 2 aircon minisplits. They are actually very nice and eliminate all the ducting needed with large ac's Ive used in the past. I also no longer use cooled reflectors and inline fans either. I get these from minisplit warehouse and do the math at about 4k. We had some leaks on these because I been pretty sick and didn't pay attention to the drop in the line. It kinda went down and then had a rise in it. No drainy here either! lol I also used propane burners this round and the a.c's are doing great. I can install em myself and low stress. Bout a g each and 2 will do 12 lights bare bulb.

Updates soon guys, I been super busy and forgot my camera...

H

hogan400

mistergreen206

I use my tea weekly, up to week 5 in bloom. I dilute it roughly 50/50 with pure water or add it to my 32g daily watering reservoir. Sometimes I will mix it with my food, the results are always great.

Its only necessary to dilute later in bloom because its high in nitrogen. Also there is no real math to my madness of dilution, because the main thing here is getting the ladies get a high blast of all the bene's they love. Each week it just reinforces the root structure that I'm cultivating. The nitrogen is just a byproduct of the earth worm castings and help in veg. The ladies also seem to like a touch of nitrogen to green em up a touch mid flower....

M

mistergreen206

I see you like coco I am starting a tree grow in a few weeks (6-8) any idea how big my pot should be I was thinkin (20-25) gallons it's kind of rich for all that coco but the results are top shelf IMOA . Would you run soil/soilless or coco for trees

H

hogan400

I like coco. Its treated me well. One thing is you can do smaller containers with it, just keep it moist and things will be fine. The tea is kind of a base tea, you can modify it a little for ur own purpose. I dragged it over from my water culture program and its working great.

H

hogan400

some current room shots first up are the smallest, LA confidential, room 1. Biggies in the front are the Casey Jones and they are killin it! I will add the trellis net in a day or so. Over all Im happy with how they are doing.
IMG 7140
IMG 7143
IMG 7144
IMG 7145

IMG 7147
H

hogan400

I will clean the inners, shave some legs and do a little defoliating this weekend. New hercules buckets are pretty cool. could be a little deeper but I like the bulkiness of them... a few Casey Jones photos as well. These are beasts!
IMG 7146
IMG 7141
IMG 7142

H

hogan400

So very happy with these ladies indeed! More to come soon...

H

hogan400

I'll get some photos soon that will give you an idea of how large these really are. The plants are on 40" centers and are every bit of 36-40" across as well as 30-40" tall. Absolutely lovely!!
Very healthy, maybe a little over fed, but just super fast paced growing right now.

BCboys

BCboys

duuuuude. those things are beasts and they look happy to me! How tall were they when you flipped? looking forward to seeing them stretch out and nug up.

M

mistergreen206

Were do I grab the cch20 boost . I am in WA .. my bro don told me to check your grow out I am running the ucpros and big dirt but coco seems to be next in line ...this runoff thing seems kind of crazy some guys say 30% fuck that it's almost a stick up what I pay for nutrients now ..

K

kushtrees

Looking great as usual hogan always enjoy the show

Why no vert bulbs if ur doing such large plants? How much of the bottom are u choping off

H

hogan400

Mistergreen206,
The cch2o boost is available from cch20.com, I order it straight from them, its also available online and at any cch2o dealer. If you use an inexpensive one part product, add epsoms and/or a calcium magnesium product you will save a fortune and have great results. Botanicare cns17/ ionic coco, or even modified gh program work well. Ive done some personal testing and water 2x daily with only 1 of them 15-20% runoff. Having good results with it and saving some nute expenses. cns is great, I get it for 23 a gallon and that lasts 1.5 weeks....

Thanks swisscheese!

kushtrees,Thanks much,
I lack width in my room for 3 rows of bare bulb like I wanted. I do overhead with 38-40" of spacing between bulbs and focus energy on the tops with great results... I pull the same gpw as my other buddies doing bare bulbs. Granted, a few more plants but waaaay less veg time so I do much better than them with this style in my state.
I chop off 4-7 lower branches per lady, then defoliate some, as well as prune for bushes. Its more work and my veg only takes 4-6 weeks at the most. I have done bare bulb recently and did fantastic, but the veg time it took was a big trade off.

Top Bottom