Coco 12k flip, 2 room mini-split paradise, raceway tables

• Thread starter hogan400
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mistergreen206

Do you use a pillow case when you brew your tea ..sorry if that's a dumb? I never used tea but your making me a believer .. I have some plant success soluble can I run this till I can get caps bennies

H

hogan400

Yeah, plant success is fine. use a level teaspoon roughly per gallon of tea. Pillow case is fine, I used old beat socks. They work well. lol

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

What up Hogan hope you had a good New Year.. How about an update for us junkies...

H

hogan400

Shit man, I been so busy its crazy....
Pulling my hair out fer sure. Ima shoot some pics later this week and post up the finish for everyone.
Had a decent new yr and I hope you all did as well!
Thanks All4.

M

mistergreen206

Wants good hogan ... I just wanted to say thanks for the help my veg went good . I had what looked like mag def but could have been ph ..but all that aside the girls look nice real branchy lots of tops the stalks are like a roll of quarters with 25 day veg If I knew how to work the avatar he would be clapping or letting one off .. SoI am happy with it... I am going to flip tmrw ..if you have any ideas about the light yellowing or brown spot here and there let me know ...

M

mistergreen206

Come on brother you got me on edge of my seat how did the run go.. Updates pic anything..

H

hogan400

Once I started the pull it got crazy and we slept and got at it all over the next day. I told my partner to take pics so he did.... with his fucking iphone! That stuff is totally trackable. So I dont have any finished pics and yeah Im def disappointed. We did very well. VERY well. Being it was this locations first run we did very well. I have some finished product so I will shoot some pics of that for ya in a few days... 2 days to pull down and big leaf removal. Another 5 strainght on fine trim with a grip of homies! lol

was nuts...

Mistergreen206. Keep an eye in ph. Could be calcium? Or mag? I need some pics..

M

mistergreen206

Congrats on the run yea I really want to see how the cassey turned out .. I got that def worked out it was mag I was just giving them so much it was geting to me but they wanted more ...I thought you were going to do well. I have wanted to run cassey but i have only seen it in out door form so it did not look worth it so I just run blue dream two times a year . And top shelf the other 2 to 3 runs . I just got my hands on some wifi beans from raskal and the white s1 . I think I am going to let them get to size so it's permafrost and blue dream one more run then raskel trees in chow mix or coco and I might brake out the UC if I feal like hydro ... I got some more room but its has a standard hight ceiling do you got any addvice on a good bush indiaca that dose not stretch much? well my man thanks for helping...

H

hogan400

Alright friends, here's some finished photos. I hope they turned out well since the camera skills lack a bit!

H

hogan400

DSCF0697

The first is a head of Casey Jones that blew up well...
I had location services on my Iphone when we took the first one, so I had to email it and jump thru some hoops, so it could be better. View attachment 286622View attachment 286622View attachment 286623

H

hogan400

More Casey Jones, finished... Strong Diesel smell with a touch of Thai. Super nice flavor.
DSCF0685
DSCF0686

H

hogan400

Space Queen, one my absolute favorites. This is from the Uc mod with coco at home.
DSCF0661
DSCF0662

H

hogan400

Platinum Kush from harborside thru a friend. Not the biggest buds but very flavorful and a nice daytime medication. I ran this strain last time and it was average, yet this time, much nicer! A little touch of color too..
DSCF0674
DSCF0675
DSCF0676

H

hogan400

Inferno Kush, lots of color, og flavor and coated...heavy duty shit right here!
DSCF0693
DSCF0694
DSCF0696

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Dam them look great
Switching 1/2 my UC room out to coco this run cant wait to get some results like this
Kick ass

H

hogan400

Thanks BG, you know I appreciate your comments. With ur skillset and technique, theres no doubt in my mind you will kill it with a coco setup. Consider the cch2o nute lineup, its def perfect for coco. No holds barred man!! Good strains get good results.

Top Bottom