• Tagged users None
H

hogan400

Updates Casey Jones
IMG 7179
View attachment 268794

H

hogan400

The trunk on the one to the right is almost the size of the camera. They have all been cleaned up since these photos were taken. Bottoms and lowers cut off and some spreading of the tops. Then trellis added.

M

mistergreen206

Thanks form the tip. That cassey jones is blowing up have you ran it before ? It looks like it's loving you program nice trunks on that girl too good work buddy I hope it runs wild ...I most likely missed it but how long did you veg those .

H

hogan400

Had Casey before and it's lovely, but stretch is a nightmare. Hope this one is the same...
Veg was maybe 5-6 weeks.

Thanks much everyone. Ill post new in a couple days!

H

hogan400

mistergreen206, up to week 5 only, it has a ton of nitrogen in it.

M

mistergreen206

Batman if you need a sidekick let me know your looking like 1.5 gpw playboy ..........how high do you set your screen? I want to try your tea I got som house and garden root ex left over do you think using both will mess up anything .

H

hogan400

Mgreen206, Thanks man,
Screen hangs from the ceiling by light ratchets and then I tie it in place, to either the walls, or the tables. It shifts around and can get unruly if I dont do the extra work! I like roots exc early in veg for any mehod of grow and in especially in soil. I have such nice results with the tea in coco that I dont use roots exc anymore at all.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
damn doggie killing it again!

have you used those 4x8 tile sheets before on the walls?

if so how do you like them?

...out the back window to make my escape...I didnt even have time to grab my ol mix tape

Latest posts

Top Bottom