COCO BEDS = LOCO MEDS

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
tops and tops and tops and tops. nice stuff. a bit overgrown, but thats better than not. I love how your ladies are praying to the light gods in every pic, nice and healthy.

thnx funk, yea overgrown fusure.

confu

Dynamite

Dynamite

looks great ! How many fans do you have moving the air around with the lights that close to the canopy ?

crazy how much stretch you get when you ask a plant to bloom and root at the same time ..

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
not enough fan,s got 2 fans, keeping temps at 76. ( i would add another but there is no room)
man I've always gave a good veg time, so this is my first time experiencing that type of stretch. I won't be doing that again.
confu

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Plants r still looking great, Con. They r gonna produce some serious dank for ya. I tend to over veg my girls sometimes. I need to get the next round as even as possible. I really like ur canopy control, bro. Best of luck with everything. See ya around the Farm!

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Plants r still looking great, Con. They r gonna produce some serious dank for ya. I tend to over veg my girls sometimes. I need to get the next round as even as possible. I really like ur canopy control, bro. Best of luck with everything. See ya around the Farm!
thnx man, should b a good yield but smaller nugs. scrog net = canopy control.
confu

sixstring

sixstring

nice work in here confu,im subbed up for the best part .just wondering if anybody here ever ran these light deffusers for a situation like you have here where ya cant raise your hoods.seems like it might help in your situ ? I never seen em in a grow but I always seem em listed at online stores.

but yeah man,your makin me wanna try a bed of coco in the corner somewhere lol.peace

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Can you tell us how you handle the runoff situation?
Can you tell us how you handle the runoff situation?
I've done it several different ways, best was I added drains to 1/2 inch fitting and tube that led into a 5 gal bucketI would let it collect in there. these days, i jus say fuck it and let it drain on the floor, its usually dry b y the next day. I got some pond liner cut strips 6inch wide and ran it the length of my room taped it to the wall and ground so the runoff pools up and doesn't run somewhere like out of my garage.
hope that helps
confu
Lookin' killer brotha! I always overgrow the shit out of my beds. lol
I jus finished pulling down sorry for not updating the thread. I was very disappointed with finished product. nuggs were half the size of usual and a bit stemmy. to overgrown, to much canopy to close together and not enough air flow+ small nuggs. If i had more room for fans i know thing woulda been ALOT better. ohh well.
nice work in here confu,im subbed up for the best part .just wondering if anybody here ever ran these light deffusers for a situation like you have here where ya cant raise your hoods.seems like it might help in your situ ? I never seen em in a grow but I always seem em listed at online stores.

but yeah man,your makin me wanna try a bed of coco in the corner somewhere lol.peace
hey six, never ran those defussusers because from what I've read, they aren't worth it but never really researched them for the purpose u mentioned. I jus crank up the AC when plants r real close to the lights but its still not ideal, mane defusiers would helpā€¦

looking dope in there!
thank u cronic, finished product was a good yield but not the best finished product due to size of nuggs sticky and dank tho, but i jus like big nuts and so do patients!

confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Oh well. Live and learn man. Story of my life. lol

Better luck next round.

Fasho big D, i live by that especially when i experience failure/struggles. Thanks man, next round in the room now but I went vert because of plants also being overgrown . like u said live and learn. I also switched up my veg room i was running 600w MH, but plants were getting to starchy so i went back to T5 because it keeps the plants more compact and tighter nodes only down side is they veg slower butt since I have 60days to veg, its the best way to go.

confu

psilobuds

psilobuds

plants r bloody lush as mate! really like the look of those beds. and the plant obv love them.

blazer

blazer

Killer grow confu sux you didnt yield what looking for but still looks dank and healthy,better luck next time with longer veg

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

I jus finished pulling down sorry for not updating the thread. I was very disappointed with finished product. nuggs were half the size of usual and a bit stemmy. to overgrown, to much canopy to close together and not enough air flow+ small nuggs. If i had more room for fans i know thing woulda been ALOT better. ohh well.

confu

I feel ya bro been battling this problem myself lately, overgrown stretch causing my trellised canopy to get a little too tight and cramped.... Gettin huge tops, but everything below the tops should be twice the size in my usual experience..first round i trellised i just chalked it up to nutes but this round is getting same results as first, despite nute adjustments..

--When your girls can stretch out its almost like they can sense it and seem to throw fatter nuggs. Im actually going to go back to tomato cages next round,

anyways,, Hope you kill it next round bro :cool:

blazer

blazer

Clockworx thread on mainline topping/training looks very interesting way to get rid of all that bottom larf and make some nice even colas wonder how it would work like in beds

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
plants r bloody lush as mate! really like the look of those beds. and the plant obv love them.
ty sir

Killer grow confu sux you didnt yield what looking for but still looks dank and healthy,better luck next time with longer veg

i always have that long of a veg jus due to my cycle times, and not keeping moms, i take cuts right b4 flower. ty for checkin in

I feel ya bro been battling this problem myself lately, overgrown stretch causing my trellised canopy to get a little too tight and cramped.... Gettin huge tops, but everything below the tops should be twice the size in my usual experience..first round i trellised i just chalked it up to nutes but this round is getting same results as first, despite nute adjustments..

--When your girls can stretch out its almost like they can sense it and seem to throw fatter nuggs. Im actually going to go back to tomato cages next round,

anyways,, Hope you kill it next round bro :cool:

sounds like u understand my struggle lol, this round I had to go vert bulb due to overgrown veg, but the next round Im already doing a lot of training to keep em short, that and switched to T5 vs 600w MH.

Clockworx thread on mainline topping/training looks very interesting way to get rid of all that bottom larf and make some nice even colas wonder how it would work like in beds

yup, I'm on it bro, check my hells angel OGx afghan thread in devine genetics section, I'm also trying it on all my clones.

Confu

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
i kno this thread is called coco beds= loco meds, but due to overgrown veg, I had to go this route this round
@ttystikk
Plants stalled a bit and looked real sad a couple weeks ago, then got better then started looking worse again and i couldn't figure it out. then I realized that I was letting these air pots dry out. I was feeding every few days to promote root growth but in these pots, thats wayyy to long, they need at least once a day. its been more than a year since i used these and i got used to beds, forgot how to work with them. lol
P1060193
P1060194
P1060195
P1060196

I got some new bitches from seed along with wifi and gsc in the corners;
4 phneos of Lemon alien dawg , 2 alien granades, 2 fire go x lemon larry, 2 cry press hill OGx fire og. Ill try to get some of them out of the room and take single shot pixs. I'm keeping the LAD real close to the door to check for nanners often

confu

B

Big Costa420

Day 39, really hard to take pictures in there. Things r to overgrown for my liking . most plants less than a foot away fem the adjustawings. some of the top buds are small due to the heat. in general buds usually bigger by this point butt the room is full of tops zoo we shall see how it turns out.

cherry pies in the front, hellfireOg left side.
View attachment 349709

i love the cherry pie smoke but this is my last round of her, she's jus to leafy and her structure makes her hard to put out. she chokes herself out.
View attachment 349710View attachment 349711

hellfire go, she goes like 10 weeks
View attachment 349712View attachment 349713

This is that small test bed with a 4 day veg, she grew wayyy different than with a 20+ day veg she streched for like 4+ weeks and the stems are thicker stronger than over ever seen but she is not stacking like she normally does, i don't think ill be running minuum veg in beds again, roots need time to fill out first, I'm convinced of that now.
View attachment 349714View attachment 349715

Really hard to get good shots, basically this \/\/\/ to the back wall
View attachment 349716View attachment 349717View attachment 349718View attachment 349719View attachment 349720View attachment 349721View attachment 349722View attachment 349723

Thanks for stopping by, Ill make sure to get some nice harvest shots.

ohh feed wise, been tapering down A and also B a lil, and have added Moab/hammerhead. this week, I'm also running top boost as well. maxing my EC out at 2.3 runoff between 2.0 -2.2 ec

confu
I see u boy , coco beds and adjust a wings is the way to go, so far the most I pulled with cheap bulbs is 1.75 per light x 10 lights = Fruity Pebble OG Heaven

Latest posts

Top Bottom