coco coir mayday

• Thread starter splakdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReCway

jacks pro is the way to no problems everything is flourishing very well on multiple flavors plus I can use my coco up 4yrs I'll never switch to anything else

reason you can reuse coco is because its in bed brother. not cuz you use jacks. you can reuse coco in beds with any nutes. as long as you get run off to flush out salts..

splakdawg

splakdawg

reason you can reuse coco is because its in bed brother. not cuz you use jacks. you can reuse coco in beds with any nutes. as long as you get run off to flush out salts..
Hey rec thx to ur help my ladies are looking great. Question tho I ran out of Ph up and added a lil bit too much Ph down tonight to my solution (10 ml of Ph down made my solution drop from 6.7 to 5.2) only thing I had in house was silica blast to raise it which took 25 ml to get it to 5.8. Is this ok or will I run into probelms down the line? I read you're suppose to stay away from silica in coco

baaka_san

baaka_san

Hey rec thx to ur help my ladies are looking great. Question tho I ran out of Ph up and added a lil bit too much Ph down tonight to my solution (10 ml of Ph down made my solution drop from 6.7 to 5.2) only thing I had in house was silica blast to raise it which took 25 ml to get it to 5.8. Is this ok or will I run into probelms down the line? I read you're suppose to stay away from silica in coco
it will morph your girls and cause all kinds of issues if over used. Im running H&Gs coco coir and had an issue using some protek in the beginning.. now i use it at 1tsp for every 5gal up until about week 2-3 of flower with no problems.

5.8 to 6.2 for coco=golden.!

Cort

Cort

You can use coco over, coco is basically a wet hole to put your root. If reusing, I suggest teas with OG Biowar or some kind of zyme product to eat up old roots. IIRC Cap has said his bennies produce something similar to zymes.

Using silica for PH is a widely common occurrence. You will do fine with that provided you plan for the fall out. That cloud you see when you add the silica is fallout. The severe ph difference locks nutes up and makes them settle out of the feeding solution.

I add silica to a bit of tap water first, then add that super low PH water to your bucket. I use a 4c measuring cup that doubles as a feeding instrument. Long live the 99 cent store.

splakdawg

splakdawg

Just wanted to show guys how my ladies are doing at day 12
Pardon the poor camera work and uneven canopy

IMAG0164

Latest posts

Top Bottom