Coco Flushing Techniques

• Thread starter saltwater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I would use FNB, I liked using it. I have not used the other products though. I like alternating the FNB with Fox Farms Big Bloom at *very* low rates and right now I think I already said that in this thread but fuck if I can remember.

The thread took one hell of a digression and I wish to hell I could split the staggered harvest and harvest window posts into their own thread, because that deserves a discussion of its own. I would like to add that I have done staggered harvests, but in order to allow the buds to reach a level of doneness/ripeness that I prefer, not really so much to make weight. This is specific to OD growing, because inside I wanna shut the lights off ASAP.

Helpme11

Helpme11

Have you read on something called final phase? I think it's advance nutes its coco freindly too

Smerb

Smerb

The thread needs a fixing. It went awry a few times. Dirt,coco,hydro,rockwool,clay pebbles,dwc, every different situation should have a LOCK in, the finals! I'm a dirt farmer,even though I use coca in my mix, it doesn't change my dirt calculations.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey, how far are you from the Blue Cut Fire? It is insane.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I hope it doesn't get too close, but I also hope you're ready to hit the road if it does get too close. Be safe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom