Coco Nute ???

• Thread starter Married2Mary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm looking to start using coco and wanted to ask people what nutes they've been using, how they like them, results, problems, shit like that? Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Looking to start some beans this weekend and want to get everything in order. :cool:

O

ograskal

I'm looking to start using coco and wanted to ask people what nutes they've been using, how they like them, results, problems, shit like that? Any help would be greatly appreciated.. Looking to start some beans this weekend and want to get everything in order. :cool:

Hey M2M......Welcome to the farm!!!!...I was thinkin of starting a small coco grow myslef.....Glad you made this thread....Lookin forward to seeing some reponses....~ogr

K

Krip Keeper

hey M2M, Nice to see ya here. I have all types of coco nuets but i have only had enough time to play with one. Canna is good but expensive from what i've heard. I have all there stuff just haven't started using it yet. Good luck on your coco run. I love coco. I'll never go back to conventional soil or hydro. Peace and be safe, KK

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I love growing in coco its the best and really easy to use, i use canna products only as they are the best and dont have to prove shit unlike other companies. I used canna coco A&B through out the whole grow and thats gr8 compared to growing with soil/hydro coz you have use vege & flores nutes and with coco you only use 1 nute all the way and that is canna coco A&B and i also used canna boost from week 2 from flores and added pk13/14 3 weeks before harvest and kept my ph 5.7 through the entire grow. im sure ukcheesehead has a cheese thread here sumwhere, anyways check it out coz he used coco

G

grizz

canna a b so simple and works, also I have found you can cut down the recommded mix by 25% and I can't tell a differance. watch for cal mag deff. easy to spot.

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
Raskal...What's up man.. Love your work and your pics are out of this world. Glad you guys got a home with no bullshit. Thanks for checkin in.

Krip Keeper. Yeah I'm everywhere. hahahah Man I'm dyin to get these LUI going. Went by the hydro store to look over what they had. Canna had a free DVD on cultivation with coco, so I grabbed one and some of their nutes.

Jah...Thanks for the input. I'll try and check out that cheese grow.

Grizz..Thanks man I had heard to watch for cal/mag def. Has anyone tried Monkey Juice?

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
So what kind of supplements am I going to have to use for coco? I already have some cal/mag and liquid karma. Also I got a bottle of overdive. Will I be able to use these or not?

D

doubleds

mj

best ive used is advanced monkey juice, canna the buds are to leafy !!

yes you can use all the supplements, i highly reccomend big bud and bud blood also, overdrive is great but only good to use after 5 weeks flowering.

U

ukcheesehead

nothing wrong with canna prices you pay for what you get and thats Aplus nutes

easy to use and they do a great line of boosters .

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi Married, I dont have any pix here yet but alot of peeps here have seen my coco grows and all the nutes I use are Canna and a bit of Cal-Mag if needed. I love Canna nutes and the results in coco are super fast healthy growth and if you like I'll give ya the exact way I use them . I think you may have seen some of my stuff already. Hope I can help in some way.:)

P

ProGroWannabe

Yooo Zoo!! I made it, yeaaaa. lol

M2M...You definitely cannot go wrong with canna. I haven't ran it, but have seen too many hella pics to discount it. It definitely does a great job. Price point is a bit high for me since no one here carries it and mail-order on nutes is outrageous. I use Earth Juice nutes since I can get em here locally. And yes, organics DO work in coco. Once my DSL connection is established, I'll upload some pics. But I ain't even attempting it with this shitty dial-up connection I'm using at the moment.
Welcome to coco!

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
ProGRoWannabe... Hey man thanks for the reply.. Yeah luckly my local shop carries the whole Canna line. Looking forward to seeing those pics.

Zoo... Good to see you around... We've talked on the other site, different nick(KBK), yeah I've probably read almost all your threads. I really like what you do for the community, especially being from where you are you could easliy run straight cuts if you wanted. Well I just germed a pack of your Blackberry bx2/WilliamsWonder, I'm calling them BlkWilly's, a pack of LUI, and some of Steele's SourBub bx1, which I got a couple set of twins out of. I germed 6 seeds and got 10 sprouts. How freakin cool is that??? Now I'm just waiting for some kites to land to start the other half of this grow..

R

Raoul

You will like the results from coco M2M. I use a ffof and botanicare bale coco mix around 25/75 and really only need a touch of cal-mag for a few strains though veg. I have been using Big Bloom/Tiger Bloom for some time and have had great results. Coco drys out faster, but retains a high nutrient content, so watch your feeding.

H

hard_mind

yeah ZOO lets hear your nute setup... Do you handwater your plants?

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I love growing in coco and i wouldnt grow any other way, coco produces the best tasting buds ever

B

British_Hempire

I tried Monkey Juice, it's alright, plants liked it, nice and healthy but smaller yield than with the Canna. I'll stick with Canna until someone invents something better/

P

pigfarmer

I've tried 5 different nutrient lines with coco & have found the Obsoul33t Recipe to be a few steps above then anything else I have tried.. Its kinda a PIA to round up all the nutes needed but the quality & yield difference's for me make it worth the effort. I could post the ingredients if any1 is intrested..

If ya wanna go eazy FloraNova, Hygrozyme & calmag wuld be a good choice.. I had a horriable time with H&G Cocos, but hear good things about their Aqua Flakes.

P

ProGroWannabe

Sure pigfarmer, post up that recipe! I'd like to see it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom