Coco Nute ???

• Thread starter Married2Mary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pigfarmer

Here is the break down of the base Nutes to 1gal of water. This base stays the same from week 1 of veg clear thru until flush.

For every 1 Gallon 0ppm R/O water I add the following

Vita Grow "Water Conditioner" 2ml Expensive shit, but a little goes a long way
Botaincares "Cal-Mag Plus" 5ml
Tropical Organics "Banana Manna" 23ml
Rambridge Dry Flower Products "Crystal Black" 14ml
Rambridge Dry Flower Products "Liquid Gold" 12ml
Dyna-Gro "Pro-Tekt" 2.5ml
"1st 10 days of veg only " B'cuzz "Roots" 3.5ml

This will give me a EC of around .6 before I add my main Nutrient.

I then add Pure Blend Pro Grow until I reach my desired EC during VEG, I will continue with this veg formula until 21 days into flower, I then dump my res & refill with the same base mix but I switch out the Pureblend Pro Grow for a 50/50 mix of PureBlend Pro Bloom & Foxfarms's Bigbloom untill i reach my desired EC value. I usually max out with most strains around 1.8-2.0EC.

I hope sum1 gets sum good outta this. It produces the most fragrant, flawless plants I've came across thus far in my growing journeys. A local friend setup & pulled down 68z from a 4x8 Flood&drain table from 12 Chemdog D plants & 2k. This was his 2nd grow!! So IMO, its pretty damn retard proof also...

Nutes3
SnowDog 55 days
Mendo tops 56 days
Kali 2 60 days bud
P

ProGroWannabe

Nice!! Pigfarmer! What strains are they? Are they pics of the strains your buddy ran?

P

pigfarmer

Top 1 is supersnowdawg, middle is Mendo purps, bottom is kalichakra.

Thos R from my last 2 grows using the "Recipie"

S

Stackin Paper

Seems a lot of products just to feed the plant man, how much all that cost?

I just use canna coco a&b with a lil bit of canadian express headmasta and get amazing bud still.

P

pigfarmer

Vita Grow "Water Conditioner" $18
Botaincares "Cal-Mag Plus" $17
Tropical Organics "Banana Manna" $18
Rambridge Dry Flower Products "Crystal Black" $12
Rambridge Dry Flower Products "Liquid Gold" $20
Dyna-Gro "Pro-Tekt" $12
FoxFarm BigBloom $12
Pureblend Pro Grow $16
Pureblend Pro Bloom $16

Total $141.00

On par with most nutrient lines with fixens... I find the final smoke & yield to be worth the extra effort of hunting it all down.

C

coldnorth

what would you say would be the best, either im getting canna coco a+b or a ghe nute set?

Canna a+b 1ltr 14 euro

Tripack Flora: innehåller 3x1/2 liter Flora Micro, Flora Blom, Flora Grow, 20 gram bag dry pH down, pH testkit for 300 test.

or

Tripack Onepart: innehåller 3x1/2 liter OnePart Grow, OnePart Blom, Ripen, 20 gram dry pH down, pH testkit for 300 test.

20 euros for ghe packs

want to grow in b-cuzz Cocos Bounce 11 liter

C

coldnorth

tripack flora = Micro: Npk 4-0-2, Gro: Npk 2-1-6, Blom: Npk 0-5-4)
tripack one = ripen Npk 0-6-5 Gro: npk 4-1-5 Blom: npk 0-5-8)

wich is the best? any feeding tips, from day 1 veg to flush?

c´mon now, need to place my order hehe :)

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

go with canna or bi bizz the best on the market and you cant go wrong.

C

coldnorth

JUST A+B or need somemore? i was made up my mind about canna to, but read over at ic, that both head and rez uses ghe, with great results... so i have a recipe all workt out... anyone with a input?

H

HighTolerance

I am on day 60 with Casey, it ate plain water without nutes for the last two feedings. As suggested my I am considering giving the casey a final boost. before the heavy flush.

I have bloombastic, hydroplex on hand. I can test top shooter from HG.

I am considering overdrive as it is designed for the last weeks of the plant. What do you reckon, it overdrive my best option for the last week before flush.

N

negative 1

pure blend pro all the way! a lil cal mag and some seaplex and you be rockin with your socks off!

gisisi

gisisi

H3ad Formula!

No one here uses h3ad formula? It is a coco-ized lucas formula.
Target is 100-60-100 NPK, and can be achieved using
6mL micro per gallon
9mL bloom per gallon

Like PK boosters? Bump the bloom to 12mL per gallon during that time.

gisisi

gisisi

The target is 100-60-100
Actual with the 6m/9b I gave is 97-60-107

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

No one here uses h3ad formula? It is a coco-ized lucas formula.
Target is 100-60-100 NPK, and can be achieved using
6mL micro per gallon
9mL bloom per gallon

Like PK boosters? Bump the bloom to 12mL per gallon during that time.

I have/am. Been good for the most part but I have had lockout/deficiencies. Probably my fault b/c I didn't flush. I'm going to give it another go but flush every 7th day and possibly use drip clean to wash out build-ups. Loooooove coco though.

Side note: Casey Jones had zero issues, Chemdog #4 slight, & Master Kush more, so this is strain-dependent. Also, I had 372 ppm tap when I began, then moved to distilled + CalMag. Too may variables, ergo, I will give it another shot.

D

Dmassive

I am a little late in getting to this thread, but whatever I am going to post anyway.

M2M, I grow in Coco all the time and have never grown in anything but. I use a mixture of nutes from different companies after years of experimenting.

I have tried using just botanicare, just house and garden, just cana, and just advanced. To me none of these had the complete formula for optimum nugs.

So I started mixing and matching and came up with a good feeding program that has proven itself many times. It consists mostly of Botanicare with a couple other suppliments.

Here is what I use.

Veg
Roots Accelerator - House and Garden
Pureblend Pro Grow - Botanicare
Pureblend Pro Bloom Soil Formula - Botanicare
Liquid Karma - Botanicare
CalMag+ - Botanicare
Any microrhizae powder (Oregonism, Guardian My, Williemann Wonder Dust, etc.)

I mix half Pro Grow and Pro Bloom soil formula. The grow just has too much Nitrogen in my opinion. By mixing half and half it keeps the plants from stretching a bunch during veg.

Flower
Pureblend Pro Bloom Soil Formula - Botanicare
Pureblend Pro Bloom (non soil formula) - Botanicare
Liquid Karma - Botanicare
CalMag+ - Botanicare
Sweet - Botanicare
Silica Blast - Botanicare
Bud Swell - The Guano Company
Compost Tea
Roots Accelerator - House and Garden
Superthrive - uhh....by superthrive. =)
Salts (Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha Ching) - Humbolt County's Own

The roots accelerator is only used in the first two weeks of flowering and then is stopped. The pro bloom formulas are mixed half and half for the first two weeks and then switched over to just the pro bloom soil formula.

The microrhizae are not used in flower as they go dormant with elevated levels of Phosphorus so you are just wasting your money during flower.

The compost tea is used once per week. All other nutes are used in half strength of what the bottle recommends.

Salts are used at 1/4 strength as they can do real damage if over used. I have found that my plants don't have any problems when they are used in small amounts. I do notice a difference though even at 1/4 strength.

Hope you find the right formula for you and good luck with your grow!

Top Bottom