Coco Path: 600w Hempy 4x4

• Thread starter justiceman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Ya i didn't understand lmao. I thought to myself how is it possible that I've done all these runs and done outdoor runs and I can't for the life of me clone a damn plant effectively. But all is well now. Good times. Learned a lot from it hahaha.

Ya i remember that was a great save on your part!
That's the main thing I've learned so far from all of this. You will always be learning. Thankful for you guys helping me along for sure tho. I only have one friend that grows so I don't have anyone I can openly with except you guys and him

justiceman

justiceman

That's the main thing I've learned so far from all of this. You will always be learning. Thankful for you guys helping me along for sure tho. I only have one friend that grows so I don't have anyone I can openly with except you guys and him
Right on brotha! It goes both ways. Love watching everyone's grows and seeing how our thoughts may differ. I used to have 1 friend that grew a few years back but since then I've been solo, so I'm really happy these forums exist. Show & Tell, while learning at the same time. This place is awesome and I'm just glad to be able to converse with all the cool people around here.

justiceman

justiceman

Got some quick pics just a moment before the light turned on. Looking nice and healthy. Just gave em almost 1.0EC(480ppm) to try and push them a bit more.
IMG 8131
IMG 8129
IMG 8128

Might have to do a little more undergrowth clean up but so far it is smooth sailing.
IMG 8126

justiceman

justiceman

Coming along nicely bro! That canopy is filling out clean asf!
Right on man! At first I thought I flipped too early but I don't think so anymore. I just keep tucking branches under squares that stretch above the trellis. I'm actually super happy with the elastic trellis I got. You literally just hook it too each corner of the tent no work and it's like $15 or something. LOVE IT. I was skeptical but wanted to try it as honestly I hate building them.

Im on board for this one. Im diggen the simple nutrient program.
Awesome thanks for stopping in! I am pretty much sold on Veg+Bloom if it flowers as well as it does in veg. I really like how easy it is to use. I never liked measuring nutrients from various bottles. Simplicity is what I'm about.

incogneato

incogneato

Right on man! At first I thought I flipped too early but I don't think so anymore. I just keep tucking branches under squares that stretch above the trellis. I'm actually super happy with the elastic trellis I got. You literally just hook it too each corner of the tent no work and it's like $15 or something. LOVE IT. I was skeptical but wanted to try it as honestly I hate building them.

Awesome thanks for stopping in! I am pretty much sold on Veg+Bloom if it flowers as well as it does in veg. I really like how easy it is to use. I never liked measuring nutrients from various bottles. Simplicity is what I'm about.
I thought it looked a little early too, I stand corrected. Looks like your instincts are still intact!

Eyegethi420

Eyegethi420

Me too man. Me too hahaha

ALRIGHT!

Week 2 Flower Update
EC is steady at 1.1(550ppm) 2x a day. I'm gonna slowly ramp it up a little more. Gonna start adding Shine(PK booster) pretty soon. Things are running smoothly and the flowers are starting to stack. I can't wait for the terps to come in!
View attachment 669450 View attachment 669443 View attachment 669444 View attachment 669446 View attachment 669447 View attachment 669448 View attachment 669452
Looks good cheif hope I can match you in a couple months lol

justiceman

justiceman

Looks good cheif hope I can match you in a couple months lol

I have faith in you!

-------------------------

I forgot to mention an equipment upgrade. I've been running with an older Galaxy Select-A-Watt 400/600/1000/Turbo digi ballast but it has this super annoying interal fan. It has served me well and has done a respectable amount of runs. I'm definitely holding onto it.

Now I'm running a SolistTek 400/440/600/660 digi ballast which is more suited to my needs. It's completely sealed so it's nice and quiet. Upon firing this baby up I noticed my 600w hps was brighter than before. Then I decided to throw it on boost at 660w to be a rebel! I know it degrades the lamp life but at $60 a lamp I don't really care. If it increases the quality or yield by a bit I'm fine with that.

justiceman

justiceman

they are beauty eh !!!

I hope to grow plants that look healthy like that. Beautiful full canopy.

Very well done amigo !
Thanks man. You definitely will!

do you have an oscilating fan too or does that little one do all the fan work?
I have another Identical clip fan on the other side. Those are the only 2 fans inside for air circulation. All my tent flaps are open on the bottom of the tent so I'm assuming my passive intake helps circulation as well.

I like to start shine beginning of week 3. Looking good man!
Right on! Just what I was thinking too. Awesome.

justiceman

justiceman

Just watering the girls right now. They have these hilarious root explosions periodically. They will come outside of the fabric, die off, and explode again. This one is cool.
IMG 8300

Will the pots last?!:cry:
IMG 8301

Here's one of the clones roots trying to escape as well. What an unruly bunch.
IMG 8294

Top Bottom