Coco Redemption - Free at Last!

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

TF, we like to roast our own coffee, how about I share a cuppa home-roasted Joe with ya? :)

PM presents in a 25% RH scenario, whaddaya do? I never experienced bud rot or PM that I could simply directly attribute to high RH, so to me it's a much more complicated issue than that. And then there's the fact that, with my own girls at least, when I let that RH get up there was when they were most tumescent, most happy, grew best.

Maybe today I'll get in a little more planting. Got compost coming tomorrow! And in two days the world will end, my beans better get poppin' with a quickness.

Hey, now that's an offer that I can go for! I just finished a little cap myself. I don't roast my beans, but I do buy from a local guy who roasts them in his shop. It is the most delicious espresso roast that I have ever had. I bet yours is to die for as well.

PM in as low as 25%? Wow! That is something to keep us all on our toes! I do notice that my leaves are much softer with the higher RH too.

Good luck on your outdoor fun!

-TF

S

sfzoo

I'm so close to the finish, that I will just ride out my current schedule, but I will look into adding a Potassium booster to my arsenal for future runs.

-TF

Check out the Moab/Hammerhead combo. I haven't done a side by side, but the plump that the girls show after a few doses has convinced me.
BUT, with the giant dense nugs comes budrot. Good w/ the bad.

I prob lost nearly 2oz to budrot, few colas.

PM in as low as 25%? Wow! That is something to keep us all on our toes! I do notice that my leaves are much softer with the higher RH too.

Good luck on your outdoor fun!

-TF

PM is a dirty little girl. She's all over the place, and just when you think she can't play in your garden...she hops the fence and pees in your sandbox. bitch.

G

GWAP

Looking good bro! Your tuning is really paying off... Can't wait for the :harvest:

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks guys,
Day 57 here. Getting close to the end. Flush is gonna start tomorrow.
Here's some pics taken right after lights out.

IMG 2524

IMG 2528

IMG 2529

Anybody have any ideas about this overgrown Sour OG? It doesn't seem to know that flowering is coming to an end. It's sister that you can see in the foreground is almost there, but It keeps pushing out calyx's, and it doesn't have a single orange hair on it. At this point, I would assume that I will just have to hand feed it and take it longer. Anybody have any ideas on why it would do that? It is a different pheno than the other 2 Sour OG's...

-TF

S

sfzoo

Damnn bro, lookin lush and dank in there.

I had my deadhead doin the same thing. kept pushin calyxes, no orange hairs after week 9. I just pulled it cause i had to dry them all at the same time.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
room looks amazing man!! nice1

Confu...

S

Snow Crash

She's going to need all 70 days I'm thinking. You're probably a good 2 weeks off on that girl. I've been pondering the same thing recently and here's what I've come up with...

A combination of Fulvic Acid and Sea Kelp (I'm always talking about this stuff).

What I've read indicates that the Fulvic Acid will help the plant break down its stored starches. This causes changes in hormone levels that assists resin production rather than new flower production. The Kelp contains Auxins and Cytokinins that interact with the root tips. The increase in these hormones slows flower production.

Is there any proof that this stuff will work? Not that I can find. Just a lot of heresay and rumor.

It sounded good to me so I gave it a shot. The plant I needed to ripen sooner (pulled at 62 days rather than 68 to 70) did seem to stop throwing out new flowers but this very well could have been what it was going to do anyway.

I'm still toying around with the idea... It seemed like sound logic to me that to stop flowering and begin ripening you'd want to interrupt the hormones that are driving the flower production somehow.

I'm still looking into what Artichoke farmers use to speed up this process but I haven't looked far into that. I know that some orange farmers will use kelp extracts, but citrus fruits are WAY different then Cannabis flowers, and I figure Artichokes to be a better match. There's also some information on Rose Gardens for people who need their stuff in the right stage of growth for their garden parties.

The cannabis community does have something it can learn from our fellow farmers. The answer to your question probably lies somewhere in their knowledge.

FANTASTIC looking flowers though. My girlfriend's paranoia level would be through the roof if I had a garden like that!

What are you using for scent control?

Giddeon

Giddeon

Nice TF, Finally going to pull some nugglets out of that room! Congrats

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Those are glorious photos TF! You can really see that those are happy plants with lush leaves. Gotta love the final flush as well... Just put those girls into cruise control... :cool

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks guys,

JP, you got it buddy. C-O-C-O Oh Yeah!

SF, I will try to take it as long as it takes to get it to finish. There is too much buds on her to not let her be as good as I can get it.

Confu, thanks for checkin out the goods.

Snow,
I figure I will just feed her separate from here on out, and go from there. Funny you mention the fulvic. I just got some Ful-Power the other day, and I have it in my nutes for tonight's feeding. I don't know what I have that is a kelp product. The closest that I would think would be Algen. As far as smell control, I just have the scrubber in the room (makes a small dent). The room is however a sealed room, and the door is gasketed and all. You can't smell anything outside. Even in the lounge there is nothing really till you open the flower room. Then you get it. I haven't even really had to run the scrubber in the lounge much. Only when I have the flower open for a while.

Giddeon,
Finally is right. On the road to recovery....

Shady,
Thanks for the support. Smooth sailing from here on out for this run....

-TF

S

swisscheese

Just looks like a longer pheno tf. So I've been wondering about the fulvic and humic acids and then I see you and sc talking about it. So it seems fulvic is separated from the humic and is the most plant active acid? It does seem thats theres lots of reports of fulvic helping plants use nutrients more efficiently and also be fed more at a time.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

They look killer debating coco for the new room in a few months, can't wait to see the finish man!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Swiss,
I am new to the whole humic and fulvic thing. I too have heard all sorts of good stuff as well. THe Ful-Power is labeled humic, but I was told that they can't label as fulvic as per CA law I believe.

Ale,
the finish line is on the horizon.

tokin,
thanks for stoppin by. Give that ol' coco a try. It might work out well for ya.

Here's a few for all those vegetarians out there:

Alien Dog V2

IMG 2518

IMG 2520

IMG 2519

This is a new super skunk cut gifted to me by the ever so kind Shady:cool

IMG 2521

Thanks man.

-TF:evilgrin0013:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Girls are looking spectacular TF! :rock

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

TF

Quick question for ya? Where did you get the Sour OG from?

BTW great thread and looks like ya killed it!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Shady,
Thanks man. Doin' what I can over here to make it all happen!

Celtic,
Thanks for the props man. I got the Sour OG Cali Connect seeds from LA Wonderland. I definitely dig it. It was stinky way before the Chem Valley Kush.

-TF

aleYarok

aleYarok

really????? wonder if it that will still hold true at end of harvest/cure
chem is one fucking stinky bitch. i can smell her through 5 other strains all the way across the garden.

Latest posts

Top Bottom