Shady,
Don't know how I missed ya! Thanks man.

Medi, kickin ass and takin names.

Instantkarma,
Plastic sheeting from homey D's

-TF

420Gator

420Gator

All kidding aside they are on day 8 of flower. How bout a little stretch? We shall see if I waited too long
-TF

from my short experience its better late than early, u could always do some thinning out if need be

S

SofaKingHigh

Fuck, your garden is dope! Beyond clean bro, you're rockin' it!

Y

yayarea

shits looking clean bro!!! where did you find the material to make your tables? Im looking for a 4ft x 8ft piece. When your putting two pieces together are you just laying them on each other or using some type of sealer?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Lead,
my man from Amsterdam! Always an honor.

Gator,
I plan to rock them all the way till they hit the bulbs. On second thought, I will just wait to see when they stop. Got my fingers crossed.

SofaKing,
thanks buddy, good to see ya around. Goin' on a bike ride in about 5. Night time rides are sweet.

Yay,
thanks man. Homey D's and Lowes have that stuff. You just overlap it and lay it down. That way it is easy cleanup.

Im out.

-TF

Taedon83

Taedon83

I'm so glad I didn't go with MPBs. I watched your thread and others for awhile. I'm much more into the coco with gutters you got going. Great job man. I'm still sticking with soil for now nbut will be giving coco a run soon. Still trying to situate my drip system with a low pressure pump

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Right on man. The things that I have learned is to start slower, and if you are going to experiment with a new style of growing, to do it on a smaller scale, and not your whole egg basket so to speak. Best of success to you with the dirt, and happy farming.

-TF

M

max_well

adjust-a-wings hotspot

Nice work TF, you have really nice design here. I love the raised floor. I'm using a similar set up, canna coco and nutes DTW, but with 4'X12' tables with corrugated fiberglass panels in the opposite configuration (draining in the long dimension) .
I'm also using adjust-a-wings (for the first time), and am wondering if you have had any luck sorting out the hotspot issues. Are you using the large size adjust-a-wing? I've purchased was planning to do 3 of the large size per 12' x 4' table, but reading your thread I am concerned that I'll run into the same issue (haven't hung multiple next to one another just yet). The layout recommendation provided with the hoods advises against using multiple hoods next to each other, I assume for this reason. I see Jackmayoffer uses these hoods at 2 per 8' table (with amazing results)-- wondering if maybe he has the medium size or just keeps them high enough to avoid the hotspot issue. Maybe orienting them opposite would help (although I realize the light spread wouldn't be as efficient)? Any thoughts you have are appreciated!
all the best
Max

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Max,
thanks. The hot spots don't seem to be giving me much issue at this minute. I never did get them to really go away, the plants were just less sensitive after they got acclimated. I am using the large size. That is what they suggest for 1k's. I am happy with them overall. They sway in the wind, but I really don't think the plants mind at all.

-TF

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
hehe Im back doing the coco thang too - welcome to ez street brother - a place where shit doesnt go south in a matter of hours and you can sleep soundly at night

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Update Time

OK,
Here we are at the start of week #3. Girls better slow down on that stretch shit. And I mean it! Well here it is.

Enter the gauntlet
IMG 2295

Chem Valley Kush Side
IMG 2296

Other side Chem Valley Kush half
IMG 2297

More Chem Valley Kush
IMG 2298

Amazon Sour OG's. There's only 3.
IMG 2299

Chem Valley Kush starting to bud
IMG 2302

Sour OG starting to bud
IMG 2304

Some Alien Dog V2 Seedlings
IMG 2289

Variety of Chem Valley Kush and Sour OG clones just transplanted
IMG 2291

I just did my last sulfur burn today for this run today to try and ward off any chances of PM.
Well that's all for the show this week. Tune in next time when hopefully I put the clamps on the stretch. Thanks y'all.

-TF:evilgrin0013:

JPLord01

JPLord01

TF get all that little larf shit cut out of there now. You want to have like 4 to 8 top thats it. My last run I did not clean them up very well. Can you put two 1000s in there vert in the center? There looking very good bro. COCO is the shit I love it. Nice job.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

JP, I cleaned them up at the flip, and look at them now. Bush like the 70's. The bulbs in the middle would definitely add the lumens, but as it is my AC doesn't seem to like the 4 1k's at full intensity as it is. With more lights, I will need another unit just to cool them down. As much as I'd like to, I'm gonna have to call it at 4k.

-TF

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

AC Update

OK,
I took a look at my AC, and what did I discover? Some bone head forgot to clean the filters between runs! I promptly cleaned out the filters really good. I also turned the fan speed from the auto setting to the high setting for the time being. Eureka! I now have temps just below 80f with all lights on 1k setting.:rauch08:

-TF

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
OK,
I took a look at my AC, and what did I discover? Some bone head forgot to clean the filters between runs! I promptly cleaned out the filters really good. I also turned the fan speed from the auto setting to the high setting for the time being. Eureka! I now have temps just below 80f with all lights on 1k setting.:rauch08:

-TF
dowh! glad you got it in check

S

sfzoo

Loving the setup so far TF!!!

can't wait for some colas!! goodluck for the rest of the run

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Mites are officially in the house

Screws me. I found mites on the clones in the veg room. Flower looks ok for now, but I don't trust that they are not hiding.

Photo on 2011 04 14 at 0027

Photo on 2011 04 14 at 0030

I will come up with something tomorrow.

-TF

2DogWalker

TF,

Plants are looking kill bro, best of luck on the mites Im sure you have a well devised standard operating procedure to handle that :).... Awesome just awesome.

2Dog

B

BongToker

Wow! What's up trichome fan. I don't know how I missed this thread for so long but killer job putting that room together and you for sure picked out some killer genetics to rock out my man.. There looking just gorgeous man and don't worry to much about those mites I know you'll slay them!

Top Bottom