Coco Redemption - Free at Last!

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Have any pics of what the buds look like after coming out of the trimmer?

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I will get some pics up. I am pretty happy with the unit. It is a trim pro rotor. I have decided that I will pretty much just be using it on everything smaller, and hanging the tops for a good hand job.

-TF

S

speedracer1508

what nutes are best in flowering and the ppm for nutes

Hi there , I needed help with a line up for nutes in flowering
I am running the same tables and was also wanted to know what should my ppm for my nutrients should be , thx in advance

aleYarok

aleYarok

I will get some pics up. I am pretty happy with the unit. It is a trim pro rotor. I have decided that I will pretty much just be using it on everything smaller, and hanging the tops for a good hand job.

-TF
fuck yeah. cant wait to see this. congrats on ur harvest so far.

hoping we'll get one before next harvest! im so sick of trimming!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Chop Chop

Hey there everybody, yesterday was official harvest day for the lab. Everything got the chop. The ladies were at day 77, and were ready by a couple of days. There were 6 phenos of Chem Valley Kush in the batch. I can't wait till after dry and some cure time to see which one is the winner. Growth wise I like my #1 and #6, but the taste and high have yet to be seen. Looks wise they are both very nice. So as I said in my previous post, I hung my tops, who will get an old fashioned handie when they dry (honest abe would be proud), and ran the other nugs through the trimmer. That thing is my hero. Who likes trimming all those smaller buds? Not me. Big colas are much more fun. The thing does a pretty good job too. You will obviously catch a leaf here or there, and it is not big on protruding stems from buds, but it lets you crank through the job much faster for sure.:)

Here's the machine. It's Canadian, eh. I am stoked with the quality. Glad to give the boys up in the great white north the business. I set it on a piece of glass from a light hood. That way I can collect goodies easier from what comes through the cutter. Gotta get you one, AleYarok! You won't be sorry.
IMG 2564

IMG 2566

The robo-bounty:harvest:
IMG 2579

A batch that just came out of the trimmer. Here ya go, LordDank!
IMG 2571

Before and after.
IMG 2572

Here's 3 CVK girls just cut down, awaiting disassembly.
IMG 2578

The overhead wires filling up fast! Had to improvise, and add vertical chains to my dry rack.

Lookin like Hellraiser in there.
IMG 2580

I just poked the stems through the links in the chain. Hung like a bunch of peppers.
IMG 2588

Full house! Next round, I'll have to add even more hang area, to make sure that I am covered.
IMG 2589

Here's the hanging dry racks. These are also really sweet. They fold up into about a 12" round bag, and pop out to a 6 level, I would say about 36" around, modular dry rack. I dig them big time. I added some craft paper in the bottom tray, to catch the trichromes. Thanks to JAHGYDI for reminding me to catch em'
IMG 2591

And a big thanks to everybody here on the farm who contributed to helping me along to this level. I couldn't have pulled off such great results the first time out with coco without all you guys!

:party0023:

-TF:evilgrin0013:

A

antimatter

Congratulations. I love my trim machine, I rip everything off even the fan leafs in one pull and just toss it all in the machine, does an amazing job and the best part is getting all that airy larfy popcorn done, I can really overload my machine because of the small size.

S

Snow Crash

Outstanding!

We need a "like" button because with my jaw on the floor it's hard to have anything to say at all.

Good work. Time for the cure.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

:confused0054: Good god. Jennifer Connelly here we come. Congrats Trich.

S

sfzoo

Really lovely looking harvest, sir!

uh, i hate trimming...but i'm not too keen on those machines.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Congrats on the chop TF! Looks like the Trim Pro made life easier... :cool

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

looks pretty good I bet it saves hours of work... I finally finised trimming fuck that sucked I think a machine is in the future for me. Thanks buddy!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I bought it from my local hydro shop that I go to all the time. I just got the trimmer. No stand or bag.

-TF

Top Bottom