Coco Round 2 - Alien Dogs of Doom!

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Compost

Looking good! I love your screen, looks like it's a double screen, one above the other? Thx

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

What a nice set-up. The worst/toughest thing about a scrog is having the plants locked in place and then not being able to reach them. Looks like your set-up give you accessibility though. Yeah, stretch on my CVK is 3x. Went from 18" at flip to 5' LOL. Gotta great stank to her though that you're gonna love. She should do nicely all scrogged out.

S

SofaKingHigh

Have you seen this Planking thing all the not-so-cool kids are doing? It's simple really. You lay flat and motionless in akward places, usually in public. Which explains what was going to happen here, before, well you'll see...

http://i.invalid.com/6BaRC.gif

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Man,
Good thing I didn't try my planking skills in my garden. I woulda busted my head, and lost some crop. Good lookin out there, sofaking! Garden safety is #1 in TF Laboratories.

-TF:D

L

LikemindS

Awesome Beautiful Clean Set up! Digg the screens!
:afroweed:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sour OG and Chem Valley Kush by TrichromeFan...

Whaddup TF! I finally figured out how to downsize my photos and upload them... I'm still trying to figure out how to get my proper spacing between the photos and text... :fighting0085:

Chem Valley Kush... Definitely has the bag appeal, density, and aroma...
CVK_1_resized.JPG

CVK_0_resized.JPG

CVK_2_resized.JPG

CVK_3_resized.JPG

Sour OG... Surprisingly, this one despite being subtle on the looks, was more potent than the CVK...
Sour_OG_0_resized.JPG

Sour_OG_1_resized.JPG

Sour_OG_2_resized.JPG

If I had to choose, it would def be a tough decision, but the Sour OG would be my choice for a relaxing night time medication, while the CVK seems to be a better fit for a mid day adventure... :thinking

Either way, you did a fantastic job on these TrichromeFan! :cool

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Outstanding job! Really tight hard nuggetry, sir. Looks dank!

G

GWAP

Great work, I enjoyed both flavors very much. Smooth taste with quality medicating properties each in their own right! :bong-hits:

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks everybody!

Shady,
Those are some great shots of the fruits of my many months hard work! The nug shots look awesome. I'm truly glad to be able to share them with ya.

I love that CVK, but the SOG is house champion right now!

-TF

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Getting close to the 3 week mark. I shaved all the CVK and SOG ladies last night. It was looking like an upskirt shot from a Greatful Dead show in there. Nothing but hairy legs:D Now much better.

IMG 2622

IMG 2627

Here is the one little Super Skunk that snuck in there for this round. Big thanks to Shady for the donation of the genetics.
IMG 2625

The girls all got fed their first tea last night as well. Some super bat guano, molasses, fulvic, and a little Algen bubbled up for a day, then watered down the mix to 50% strength. They seem to be happy. That would be my first attempt at a tea as well. Thanks again for tuning in.

-TF

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them girls look very happy, TF! Great job bro. I can't wait to see them in a month. Gonna be hella nugs. How tall r them bitches? I like the way u cleaned them up. I need to trim back some of my girls soon. See u in the threads!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Peachtree,
thanks for checking out the action.

Rival,
They are already getting nugs about the size of super balls, and we are at day 21. The SOG are close to 4', the CVK are about 3.5' the SS is just under 3', and the big dogs are about 3'. That Alien dog is much more tame in the stretch than the others. The SOG is by far the big stretcher.

Gotta get those dogs cleaned up in the next day or two as well.

-TF

S

Snow Crash

Hey TF,

Could to talk for a minute about your drip rings and how your like them? I am looking for a new auto watering system and yours is basically what I had in mind. Can you talk about the cost of the entire unit, or per planter?

Recently I was selected as a tester for Alien Abduction (Alien Dog x Alien OG) from Ocean Grown Genetics and I am buzzing around to learn all I can about phenotype variation in the parentage so that I can know what to expect from this F1. Anything you can mention about the variation in your own Alien Dogs would be great, especially if you can talk about nutritional or growth difference between the purer Indica versus the Chemy/Sativa leaning one.

With that screen I wonder how much thinning you've done with the under canopy to keep a healthy air flow around the leaves. What kind of defoliation process, if any, do you use in your scrog and have you had to modify your cleaning on the less stretchy and more indica Alien Dogs?

Thanks man.

Top Bottom