coco smart beds with Obs

• Thread starter Obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boxmunch9

damn, thats only 6 plants over a 4x8. I grew ssh and vegged for 5 days ended up at about 15inchs, I should have waited a minute

F

fishrealhigh

really neat idea I have any ez-clone 120 and want to find some thing to do with them. I figure SOG in a 4x8 coco bed no veg or a few day veg w/ 2x1k's over top would work out well. no experiece with SOG like that. my SOG's have used big girls with long veg

T

tophmaster

kosmo should me his way and i love it man its the way to go for sure i am a totall copy cat

D

dusty

Just finished some Old Sog SSH in beds, Pro Mix HP of course, but it came out off the chain. It really needs 9 weeks.

D

dusty

Just planted 10 beds of Old Sog SSH. :joint:

Where you at man? I'm dying to see how this is turning out. I'm trying PBP and loving it.

O

Obsoul33t

she's a good yield if you do her right cat pissy logs of goodness

pbp what happen to supernatural as a base

i am experimenting with a small bed of roots soil feeding only compost tea so far the results are stellar .. og got her stack on for the first time instead of her normal stretch

cheers

D

dusty

pbp what happen to supernatural as a base

cheers

I still have 18 pounds of it on the shelf. :party0042:

I get the PBP for $100 for 5 gallons so I just figured I'd try it. My plants look good. They're getting Grow, Cal Mag, Protekt, fulvic, humic, myco soluble, roots and karma...

Last time with the OS SSH it was 1.75 with real bad canopy support. I'm on it like white on rice this time.

F

FastForward

Hey Obs - been working on a mini bed idea and was reading up. One place suggests putting a pipe into the bed so that you can water directly down into the rootzone to flush, rather than topfeeding. Apparently plants put out their garbage/shit to the surface and when you top flush, you just flush all that crap back down into it. I'd never heard of this before but in some respects it makes sense. Have you heard of doing it this way?

J

joe.5

that is one sick setup Obsoul33t, i'll be pulling up a chair for this.. so many times I've thought about trading in my pots for a bed.. after all I'd prefer a sofa to an armchair

oOBOULDEROo

oOBOULDEROo

this will be cool to see.
im new to coco and was wondering what the reasons are for using croutons instead of norml coco.

R

rockfish

thats awesome!!!! i just started a run with 4 - 30 gall smartpots per 4x4 tray. dunno whats gonna happen,
its in a coco/ hydroton/ cogr medium mix.
did you cut the tops down,i know them 200 gals are like 2ft deep. cause i just folded em, but i wanna cut the excess off cause i dont have enough medium to fill em. took me by surprise how much it takes to fill em.
so i went like 10inches.
anyway great idea i love it!!!! i will put up a thread once i flip em.
i like those croutons i never saw em before. i got cogr cause i wanted a chunkier coco, but i woulda got those instead, if i knew about em.

U

ugmjfarmer

Very very cool idea with the smartpot material. I believe I will be using that as well here shortly! I was thinking about coco-chips with a cocotek mat underneath for 4x6 tables with 2k over it. This will be better I think.

Z

zoeronerer

obs are you flooding the plants with zone?? i use it to sterilize but maybe you want a sterile root enviroment. i notice yer not using any bacterial or fungal inoculates in your medium....or maybe im not familiar with the an products.....just curious most people i know who use zone do things sterile in rock wool....thanks in advance for response.

S

sirsmokealot

I will be using the same croutons in 2 gal pots that will be fed with Aqua Turret sprayers, 2 per plant, and was gonna use Cutting edge nutrient line. Right now the clones are in keg cups of bio-bizz coco-mix and have been hand watered as they dry out. When I tried watering a pot of the croutons I was surprised how little water they held. So how many times a day should i be spraying them. I'm asuming that as I transplant the cuts into the 2 gal pot that I will start spaying 1-2 a day and work my way up as the roots fill the pot. I was planning on running DTW but can recirculate if you think that would be a better option. How do you like The CES line? Did you get that recipe dialed in yet? Was there a reason why you chose the GH micro instead of the CES micro? Sorry for all the questions...

Thanks

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats cracking with this soulie buddy, how are things

:passingjoint:

gtd

T

ThaKid

This thread just die??? Like to see how things are going with this setup!!!

Top Bottom