Coffee, Chem and Kush

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Well guys, new grow new thread I guess. I'm gonna get some bud shots up tomorrow in the one I just finished with. I cant say finished as the plants werent very photogenic.
As for the one going there now, everything seems to be going very nicely. And with the light leak fixed, its coming on much faster than recent crops.
So up first is some lazy shots of the redone flower room, and yes the fan is fixed, and I know theres too much ducting, have to wait til my insulated ducting shows up to fix it.

Untitled scanned 01
Untitled scanned 02
Untitled scanned 03
Untitled scanned 04
Untitled scanned 05
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Now, el planto del weedo, first we'll go with blue haze bx blue. Done by ROC, whos work i just cant say enough about. This is a huge yielding plant, runs about 13 weeks, and is very potent and uplifting. All these plants are at 17 days from switch to 12/12 by the way.

Untitled Scanned 13
Untitled Scanned 14
Untitled Scanned 15
Untitled Scanned 16
Untitled Scanned 17
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Heres the first of 2 phenos of my ssh x ll cross that I did little while ago. These are some of my favorite plants, the cross just happened to go quite well, cant wait to make more of these seeds. This is the lemon larry pheno.

Untitled Scanned 24
Untitled Scanned 25
Untitled Scanned 26
Untitled Scanned 27
Untitled Scanned 28
Untitled Scanned 29
Untitled Scanned 30
Untitled Scanned 31
tojocam

tojocam

Looking sweet bb and the blue is in there lol im watchin that bitch.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Same cross, but the ssh pheno this time. This one is very similar to the mother, but a little more body, and a little less trippy. Much harder buds though.

Untitled Scanned 52
Untitled Scanned 53
Untitled Scanned 54
Untitled Scanned 55
Untitled Scanned 56
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey Tojo my man, oh your gonna love to see this one bro, I know shes one of your babies too, well, her sister, but their all well behaved young ladies arent they.
SO heres the chem head, very nice plant, but a bitch to grow, stretches like crazy. Get her dialed though, big yield, very fuel like taste.

Untitled Scanned 57
Untitled Scanned 58
Untitled Scanned 59
Untitled Scanned 60
Untitled Scanned 61
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And i think we'll do the original diesel next, gonna be some genetics I have that havnt been documented yet, some I only recently got, and some just havnt posted. This one is new.

Untitled Scanned 39
Untitled Scanned 40
Untitled Scanned 41
Untitled Scanned 42
Untitled Scanned 43
Untitled Scanned 44
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Heres one I havnt showm very much, this is the frostiest plant in my mother room. This is the chem kush 1, I have a ck 2 in the room as well right now, but I havnt gotten that far back to take shots. THis produces extremely tight dense buds, with a good mix of both chem and og.

Untitled Scanned 08
Untitled Scanned 09
Untitled Scanned 10
Untitled Scanned 11
Untitled Scanned 12
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Think we'll break out the Chemdog #4 for this set. I'm very happy with how these are going, I've got 5 of these bad boys going right now.

Untitled Scanned 32
Untitled Scanned 33
Untitled Scanned 34
Untitled Scanned 35
Untitled Scanned 36
Untitled Scanned 37
Untitled Scanned 38
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Heres the good ole 91 chem, theres 5 of this lovely lady in the flower room right now too. This isnt the best looking one of the lot, but the lights were going out just as I got to her.

Untitled Scanned 45
Untitled Scanned 46
Untitled Scanned 47
Untitled Scanned 48
Untitled Scanned 49
Untitled Scanned 50
Untitled Scanned 51
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And now for the last one, and something very special that ive dreamed of for years! Heres a verified East Coast Sour Diesel, a huge thanks to the folks involved in this one, only 1 is here, you know who ya are you wonderful man you!

Untitled Scanned 18
Untitled Scanned 19
Untitled Scanned 20
Untitled Scanned 21
Untitled Scanned 22
Untitled Scanned 23
true grit

true grit

Damn bro that is gonna be a sick room this run!!! All are looking full and gorgeous as usual!! That chemhead is one i barely missed, cant wait to see her in action.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And just to finish it off, a few full room shots for you guys, finally got a big, yet controlled run out.

Untitled Scanned 62
Untitled Scanned 63
Untitled Scanned 64
Untitled Scanned 65
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Damn bro that is gonna be a sick room this run!!! All are looking full and gorgeous as usual!! That chemhead is one i barely missed, cant wait to see her in action.

Thanks man, I'm dying to get that one out again. I almost tossed her at first, doesnt taste that great for the first couple weeks in the jar, one of those out of no where crazy tastes.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Oh, and for those wondering, the coffee is nabob Organic, good damn cup!

winta

winta

lookin too dam good bro (which u could never be ;))!:icon_spin: that sour looks great bro! i should be gettin a cut in a week or 2 :) hope i can make her a monster like yours bro (im already bitin off your pura vida ;)) keep doin your thing u inspire me bro!

p.s. u inspire me too gritty :) (yea i smoked some old happy shit for the wake and bake....well the aint been sleep in 2 days and bake actually lol):RastaBong:

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Whoa!!!

Way to grow man. And you owe me a new keyboard. Drool drool drool.

So healthy.

Such beauties. Herb's goes back for seconds....

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking very healthy and beautiful man! Ill be watching the show :)

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
I had to give 5 star because your grows are always sooo sick and informational. Great genetics, pics, and clean set up, thanks a lot for sharing your style. Peace HDK

Latest posts

Top Bottom