Coffee, Chem and Kush

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

How'd I miss this thread ur pics and strains are beautiful.

Early or late to the show, your always welcome my friend, and thanks for the kindness.

Just back for another lookski...:) Your Pictures get me wishing I was right there with you BB. :yes

haha, Id say I'll be wishig you were here in a few days too, lol, oh the trim is baring down on me let me tell ya. And all my buddies have kids and are married and shit now, so my little trim team is cut to about 1/4 of what it once was.

Dang what a picture show:anim_19:

Thank you hooks, i dont know if they hold up to the show you put off when your on the shimmey, cant wait to see ya going strong again bro!

Had a rant here, but deleted it for personal security. Wasnt important, just kinda gettin screwed over on something round these parts, or used i should say.

C

casmel

So I managed to get some shots on the day I said I was going to, i think this is like the 2nd time in life when that happened, don't I feel all responsible!

I may have a fuck load of Chemdog #4 shots, she just loves the lens I find. But first, heres some chemhead, by far the best run I've had of her.

Jo
Damn dude i really started to like to this plant . :party0022: I like the characteristics of this one .

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
How's it going? You get all that work knocked out yet?

......don't work too hard. :)

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Jo
Damn dude i really started to like to this plant . :party0022: I like the characteristics of this one .

Ya shes a fine specimen thats for sure, one of my favorites to run.

How's it going? You get all that work knocked out yet?

......don't work too hard. :)

haha, sadly thats exactly what I'm doing. Got some harvest shots to put up still i think, and the the budshots, but still another pile left to trim and in 90% humidity on average, so its a long hard sticky road, lol. Best harvest I've had in ages though, what a difference with the couple changes I've made. Actually, I've got 3 quick shots for fun. heres both of the silver lemons, and good ole Chemdog #4.

Ss1
Ss4
Ss12
Hey
Hey2
D
B1
B2
Jar
tojocam

tojocam

That silver lemons bud looks as dank as fuck bb lol great show as always bro.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
looking killer buddy! silver lemon and the 4 both came out pretty darn well bro. do u have any shots of that 91? im gonna be running her soon and hope to see a little more what she looks like. your 91 is skunkva correct?

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
hmmm, droolll, spark spark. Ouch... New keyboard please BigBuddy!

true grit

true grit

Nice bro the 4 looks dank as hell and man the silver lemons...i can only imagine the taste with her all triched out like that!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

That silver lemons bud looks as dank as fuck bb lol great show as always bro.

Thanks man, i really love this weed, so up and electric, righ tup my alley. i think you would like these for sure.

looking killer buddy! silver lemon and the 4 both came out pretty darn well bro. do u have any shots of that 91? im gonna be running her soon and hope to see a little more what she looks like. your 91 is skunkva correct?

I'll get some shots of all the other buds in the next day or 2, still have another20 or so jars worth to trim yet, but I'm getting there. Cnt feel my right hand anymore, so I should be able to snip a little faster now, lol. And ya man, shes the va.

hmmm, droolll, spark spark. Ouch... New keyboard please BigBuddy!

haha, thanks man, gotta go take a look at your thread soon and remember this so I dont ruin mine too.

Nice bro the 4 looks dank as hell and man the silver lemons...i can only imagine the taste with her all triched out like that!

Thank you my good man, i do like this 4, smoking some right now actually. Needs a cure to get good and strong, but shes tasty right out of the gate. The Sls are the other way, head ripping right away, but the flavour really develop over a month or 2. Still taste great in the meantime though.

hey bro how long did you flower the silver lemon??

Hey man, the silver lemon runs to about 74 days on the lemon larry pheno, and 80 days on the ssh pheno, very surprised at how fast they finish.

marski420

marski420

Wow man great job with these plants.. I live in Ontario,Canada. you wouldnt mind gifting me seeds or clones would you :) I can pay of course if money is an issue, no problem at all.. pm if you can, mad respect to you BB and again love the forsty girls and those grade A genetics.. Peace to you brother

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
OMG bro! Are you joking around?

Doesn't look like it. Read the rules. It's not allowed. Remove that before you get the hammer. Not a good first post mate.

fred

marski420

marski420

You realize we both live in Canada right Fred? Where seeds are LEGAL.. thats not breaking the law.. not to mention you dont know if I have a med card or not either.. Chill out bro.. ITS JUST A PLANT

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I am talking about the rules of this site not the law. I agree with your point of view. I was just trying to help. I've seen people get banned for this and figured you were only following your laws not realizing this site has rules too. Anyway, Good luck. I didn't mean to come accross as a jerk or anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom