Coffee, Chem and Kush

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Now the LL x SSH LL, pheno. This is the other plant that really needs to be dropped back a bit, but she'll be ok I think.

Untitled Scanned 45
Untitled Scanned 46
Untitled Scanned 47
Untitled Scanned 48
Untitled Scanned 49
Untitled Scanned 50
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And here we have a plant that I am falling in love with more and more. THis is the ssh pheno of my ll x ssh. Its the strongest smell in the room right now, tropical, and sour, and sweet, its just great, total fuckin fluke on this boys, but I'm happy about it!

Untitled Scanned 18
Untitled Scanned 19
Untitled Scanned 20
Untitled Scanned 21
Untitled Scanned 22
Untitled Scanned 23
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Up next is my Blue Haze bx to Blue, another favorite as I'm sure I've said many times. looks like it wont yield for shit for weeks, then out of now where, huge.

Untitled Scanned 08
Untitled Scanned 09
Untitled Scanned 10
Untitled Scanned 11
Untitled Scanned 12
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Now for the Chem Kushes, this is pheno number 1. Srarts slow, but shes just about to get on the move. All the cks are like that though.

Untitled Scanned 03
Untitled Scanned 04
Untitled Scanned 05
Untitled Scanned 06
Untitled Scanned 07
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

On to the ck 2, the long legged little lady she is. I didn't get a great flush on my last one, so really looking forward to this batch, but shes not as bushy as I like.

Untitled Scanned 59
Untitled Scanned 61
Untitled Scanned 62
Untitled Scanned 63
Untitled Scanned 64
Untitled Scanned 65
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Now the Chemdog 91, doing a bit better on this run, but this is the best one, 3 of the others are paling, but not as bad as last time.

Untitled Scanned 13
Untitled Scanned 14
Untitled Scanned 15
Untitled Scanned 16
Untitled Scanned 17
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Now, what the fuck is next, I think the ECSD. I love this fuckin plant so god damn much, I have to admit it. Its not as strong smelling as the ll x ssh, but fuck, its smells so nice, and its got a long way to go. Shes a little ridged, but I'm told now is where she starts to crank anyway, so i should be fine, i guess.

Untitled Scanned 30
Untitled Scanned 31
Untitled Scanned 32
Untitled Scanned 33
Untitled Scanned 34
Untitled Scanned 71
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And the last of the flowering plants, heres the Chemdog #4. This is by far my best run with her yet, I'm very very happy with this girl, these girls. Oh, all these are at day 36.

Untitled Scanned 51
Untitled Scanned 52
Untitled Scanned 53
Untitled Scanned 54
Untitled Scanned 55
Untitled Scanned 56
Untitled Scanned 57
Untitled Scanned 58
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And last set of shots for the night, a quick couple of the mom room. Added a 4 tier t5 for the shorter ones.

Untitled Scanned 68
Untitled Scanned 69
Untitled Scanned 70
H

hazeway

Looking stellar there Big Buddy, real nice line up of genetics. That lemon larry x ssh is damn frosty, at day 36 if I'm not mistaken! Plus you got the SSH pheno too, sick! Oh and that blueberry haze, yumm, got my eye and that one two. Fuck can't forget about that ECSD too, damn nice addition. Soooo much weed bro. All looking nice and perky... must be exhausted after pleasing so many ladies for so long eh? Ahh the life

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Looking stellar there Big Buddy, real nice line up of genetics. That lemon larry x ssh is damn frosty, at day 36 if I'm not mistaken! Plus you got the SSH pheno too, sick! Oh and that blueberry haze, yumm, got my eye and that one two. Fuck can't forget about that ECSD too, damn nice addition. Soooo much weed bro. All looking nice and perky... must be exhausted after pleasing so many ladies for so long eh? Ahh the life

Thanks man, I must say, I've put in a nice few days of slave labour over the past few weeks, that fuck its slowing down now. I acutally have no work to do for a few hours to relax, so I'm goin loser on it and hittin the old video games.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

All looks awesome bro your ll x ssh looks killer.

Oops, missed ya bro. Thanks man, i really love that plant, rightnow that, then the ecsd and the 4 are my favs in the room, and bhb, ah fuck i love it all!

One thing I forgot to mention guys, those white spots are residue from the benomyl spray, not mildew as you can probably tell.

true grit

true grit

Damn looking real kill bro!!! The SD and LLxSSH crosses look insane! Yeah I'm bro I'm finding I gotta feed the shit outta the Chems/OG's to keep em from goin yellow on me... I mean I crank the calmag and feed on the chems and ogs these days!! So I feel ya, but the 91 and c4 look great too!! Damn bro what a line up!!

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Whoa.....that's an awesome stable of ladies you got their! Your hard work is definitely being rewarded.

Grow Safe

SDC

lilzayne

lilzayne

Damn Big Buddy, absolutely killing it! I got some Chemdog #4 at around the same stage as yours... really cool seeing the same cut around the same stage! Your mommas are looking green as can be too. Keep up the great work!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Damn looking real kill bro!!! The SD and LLxSSH crosses look insane! Yeah I'm bro I'm finding I gotta feed the shit outta the Chems/OG's to keep em from goin yellow on me... I mean I crank the calmag and feed on the chems and ogs these days!! So I feel ya, but the 91 and c4 look great too!! Damn bro what a line up!!

Thanks man, the llssh is one of my favorite plants for sure, and such a tropical like reek from here. Funny thing is, shes feeding right along with the chems man, i never would of thought she could be such a beast.

Whoa.....that's an awesome stable of ladies you got their! Your hard work is definitely being rewarded.

Grow Safe

SDC

Thank you SDC, too kind of you bro.

Damn Big Buddy, absolutely killing it! I got some Chemdog #4 at around the same stage as yours... really cool seeing the same cut around the same stage! Your mommas are looking green as can be too. Keep up the great work!

Is this your first round with the 4 bro? If so you'll really like her, more piney than the other chems i find. The key to her, is let her go for a full 12 weeks flower, and for the last couple weeks, reduce the intensity of the light by about 25 percent, it will stop that yellowing effect of the calyxes you see chems.

lilzayne

lilzayne

Yea BigBuddy, this is my first run with her. I've had the smoke though and I love it! Everyone tells me the longer you take her the stronger the smoke! That's interesting about the light too, I'll def. take that into account. Right now some of the colas on mine are actually growing right up against the glass/hood and I've been to lazy to move up the light...hehe:happy Gonna have to get on that soon.
Thanks for the input, and I'm looking forward to following this one through. Keep up the great work!

-Lil Z

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
llxssh sounds like the SLH but done right. Match made in heaven. Never had Larry but I can imagine. Oh yeah I have a hell of an imagination.

Top Bottom