cold creek kush

• Thread starter demidragon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

demidragon

Does anyone have pictures of this. Adam says its mk ultra x 91 chem. Any info as to this strain? It won 2nd place indica cup at the cannabis cup. Was anyone there to try this strain? is it a lot like og kush? Ill probably grab some these beans if they ever go for sale.

G

ganjherbsmoke

I dn where he got 91 chem pollen as far as I knew this was a re named og

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Everything I've read says the strain was created on the front range in CO, where Adam has been hanging out for a while now. Lotsa og around here. Cold Creek, huh? Kinda sounds like Coal Creek, which is a canyon just south of Boulder.

When will the beans be available. Aren't cup entries only supposed to be seed strains available to the public?

X

xchronic420

the seeds will be out in may and its my mate colins seeds adam love the strain if you need any info let me no and i help ya i no for medical use you can get the original cut for 5000 dollars or just wait for the seed 25+ thc hopefuly if you wait u find the right phino type in the pack

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

the seeds will be out in may and its my mate colins seeds adam love the strain if you need any info let me no and i help ya i no for medical use you can get the original cut for 5000 dollars or just wait for the seed 25+ thc hopefuly if you wait u find the right phino type in the pack

$5000? Get real. Just cause it won a cup? Oh wait, it got second. Way too many badass genetics around here to shell out that kinda cash...

and besides, if he has had the time to select a good pheno, flower it and enter it in the cup, how come there is no seed stock ready to go? Just sayin

I would love to puff some though (medical)

G

ganjherbsmoke

theres no seed stock bc no offense to adam and th seeds but i know that the strain that was entered in the cup is not chem or mk and is not available in seed form a buddy of mine grew it and its great herb
as im sure Chemdog 91 x mk would be too but that is not what it is...

420king-MASSES

ya i thought that if you entered and a seed shop you had to have beans available to enter said strain

H

hemployed

:blush

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

theres no seed stock bc no offense to adam and th seeds but i know that the strain that was entered in the cup is not chem or mk and is not available in seed form a buddy of mine grew it and its great herb
as im sure Chemdog 91 x mk would be too but that is not what it is...

I heard about some funny business like this going on, what you said ganj, is the exact story I heard... originally I was trying to post w/o bias, to see if anyone else had heard/knew what I had heard. From what I understand it is a clone only OG. And Adam didn't even grow it! So he's gonna make this MK x Chemdog 91 between now and May, and release it as the Cup award winner!?! Wow, boooooooooo THSeeds

G

ganjherbsmoke

yeah ^ that haha
it was grown in boulder county and it was bommb haha

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

Hot damn, them Boulder county ogs are top notch for sure. I've never been to Amsterdam, but I've had many friends tell me that its just as hard to find truly high end herb in the 'Dam as in Boulder. People always say the only thing that really stands out is the hash.

Anyways, probably not a wise move for THSeeds. With the internet these days, he'll probably be found out pretty soon by potential customers around the world. Can't wait to see "Cold Creek Kush" for sale, advertised as a Cannabis Cup runner-up. What a buncha dicks!

B

Built to Enjoy

I heard about some funny business like this going on, what you said ganj, is the exact story I heard... originally I was trying to post w/o bias, to see if anyone else had heard/knew what I had heard. From what I understand it is a clone only OG. And Adam didn't even grow it! So he's gonna make this MK x Chemdog 91 between now and May, and release it as the Cup award winner!?! Wow, boooooooooo THSeeds

It is just the tahoe cut of OGK(source of the Chemdog 91), that can be purchased at any one of the million dispensaries in Colorado. This is what placed in the cup, not cold creek kush. "cold creek kush" in name only' that is why there are no seeds yet. To get seeds he had to outcross to somethin', why not mk ultra(almost no kush ther)... These seeds are legit cold creek kush, and guess what??? They haven't won shit. Not saying they won't be good, but they are just not what they are said to be. Thseeds is just another in a long list of f1 hybrizers... They just take whatever cut is popular and cross it to something as fast as possible, quality be damned. At least he's keepin' with Colorado dispensary tradition-change the name, and tell eveyone you made it!!! On a positive note, at least it was tahoe OGK and not a colorado hermie bag seed(which some how qualifies them as breeders... Lame I know?)

D

DWkush

This sounds super shady. Most of you people seem to have forgot what mmj was like pre Obama.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Wow I thought it was kosher kush is that the same thing??

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I do know one thing they have a sick ass breeding lab I saw it on you tube it was crazy had 16k on a flip box system really top noch as far as gear I have a power box and it's sick the digital time that built into it is bad ass along with the extra 2 sockets that can b run on the timer or on constant power Kool shit

X

xchronic420

yooooo ppl let me just get on thing off my mind i wood never pay 5000 dollars for the original cut there is fire genetics out there just sayin about cold creek kush i no where it started and the breeder hope every one on the farm is cool to peace love and thc was goin to ask dose any one no when og raskal is goin to drop sum genetics on the farm

X

xchronic420

Jarofunk
i here what your sayin man there fire genetics out there where u from dude im from london england

Top Bottom