cold creek kush

• Thread starter demidragon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Built to Enjoy

If the tahoe og placed then i have the cup winner in my garden the triangle kush I have smashes on the tahoe

It is the ghost og, it was given to me as the tahoe cut, so that is what I was calling it, but now they're saying it's the ghost. Whatever it is, it is dank lemony fuel.

T

thumpnasty

i don't know how long he has live here but that cut has been in colorado for more than a few years....

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

It's not ghost....
It's not tahoe.

And for the last time....Adam didn't breed suck shit with it.

Trychomez

Trychomez

the seeds will be out in may and its my mate colins seeds adam love the strain if you need any info let me no and i help ya i no for medical use you can get the original cut for 5000 dollars or just wait for the seed 25+ thc hopefuly if you wait u find the right phino type in the pack
Is that still available that clone if so what price is it...

Trychomez

Trychomez

kkush!

yeah boy colorado has got some business ass strains bouncing around. got my og cut off of Cr41gs list. i dont know what it is but its the bomb. the only downside is it came with root aphids but its still a keeper for sure. thanks craig! as to the thseeds beans i question their newer stuff i like sage alot! i got a reg pack of the hog too so ill put up a report soon. the whole dutch scene is freaking weird and the cup is a complete joke. the winners are rarely the actual stuff you can get. maybe if you crack 1000 beans and find that pheno. other than that its for tourists.
Do you still have the hog

Trychomez

Trychomez

No i dont listen to you.. and thats exactly what i said thseeds renamed this clone.
I listen to the guy who gave it to me a decade ago.. and when he told me this I beleive him not you and your "my buddy" grew this for adam.. blah blah

Dont care what you say or think and yes I created the bruce banner with this clone, Im not adding hype or confusion. it is what it is..
Did you really create Bruce Banner, I bet you got some amazing seed lines. Anything we can expect this year.

Top Bottom