cold creek kush

• Thread starter demidragon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Just like the LA Confidential that won awards....its not from seed. DNA used the LA affie cut to win and then crossed it out and said that the LA confidential won the awards

Boooooo

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

a picture of it will come up if you go to the attitude seed bank and in the search bar type in east coast sour diesel.. why it comes up
i dont know and the beans for sale too Peace love enjoy they come in five and ten seeds:banana1sv6:

efnscreenames

efnscreenames

the attitude seed bank has them just type in east coast sour diesel in the search bar and viola!

deep buddy

deep buddy

kkush!

yeah boy colorado has got some business ass strains bouncing around. got my og cut off of Cr41gs list. i dont know what it is but its the bomb. the only downside is it came with root aphids but its still a keeper for sure. thanks craig! as to the thseeds beans i question their newer stuff i like sage alot! i got a reg pack of the hog too so ill put up a report soon. the whole dutch scene is freaking weird and the cup is a complete joke. the winners are rarely the actual stuff you can get. maybe if you crack 1000 beans and find that pheno. other than that its for tourists.

P

Paul Nepal

I have seen clones of the Cold Creek Kush at Harborside, the staff had no information on what the lineage was

I

IronLung D9

aka la og kush.

exctly lol that what it was called 9 years go(la kush or orginal kush) when i got the cut (in boulder) and then it became coal creek kush (coal creek is just south of boulder) when someone decieded to rename it and adam sent the clony only smoke to the cup from CO and who knows what they crossed to create it..

side note this OG is the mother I used back to rez straw diesel for the Bruce Banner

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

and who knows what they crossed to create it..

side note this OG is the mother I used back to rez straw diesel for the Bruce Banner

Nothing was crossed to it to make anything...THseeds did no breeding or anything just bought a qp of straight og and changed the name

do you listen?
and that is unverified that that is the same cut...way to add to the hype and confusion.

I

IronLung D9

do you listen?
and that is unverified that that is the same cut...way to add to the hype and confusion.

No i dont listen to you.. and thats exactly what i said thseeds renamed this clone.
I listen to the guy who gave it to me a decade ago.. and when he told me this I beleive him not you and your "my buddy" grew this for adam.. blah blah

Dont care what you say or think and yes I created the bruce banner with this clone, Im not adding hype or confusion. it is what it is..

Illmind

Illmind

thought swerve already tried this with the tahoe for a fail.

G

GeneralRipper

No i dont listen to you.. and thats exactly what i said thseeds renamed this clone.
I listen to the guy who gave it to me a decade ago.. and when he told me this I beleive him not you and your "my buddy" grew this for adam.. blah blah

Dont care what you say or think and yes I created the bruce banner with this clone, Im not adding hype or confusion. it is what it is..

When did you make the Bruce Banner?

T

T1420

Seems like some breeders just call it whatever they want... ever see dina fems White Widow description?? Haze X Skunk X N.L. Hmm.. guess it's not south indian or brazillian, better call Shantibaba and tell him his ORIGINAL genetics were wrong or just that they would stoop to riding the shirt tail of a NAME and confusing growers and muck up the bean pool.....scammers.

Venom818

Venom818

It is just the tahoe cut of OGK(source of the Chemdog 91), that can be purchased at any one of the million dispensaries in Colorado. This is what placed in the cup, not cold creek kush. "cold creek kush" in name only' that is why there are no seeds yet. To get seeds he had to outcross to somethin', why not mk ultra(almost no kush ther)... These seeds are legit cold creek kush, and guess what??? They haven't won shit. Not saying they won't be good, but they are just not what they are said to be. Thseeds is just another in a long list of f1 hybrizers... They just take whatever cut is popular and cross it to something as fast as possible, quality be damned. At least he's keepin' with Colorado dispensary tradition-change the name, and tell eveyone you made it!!! On a positive note, at least it was tahoe OGK and not a colorado hermie bag seed(which some how qualifies them as breeders... Lame I know?)

If the tahoe og placed then i have the cup winner in my garden the triangle kush I have smashes on the tahoe

Latest posts

Top Bottom