Collectively Considerate Conversation Containing Cali Connection Content

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

So funny you mention grape. I ran some deadhead and it was all grape. The Tahoe I ran from him was same grape - tropical kool aid smell. I had a sour og that produced as good or better than glue. It had a sour grape smell kinda like a grape sweet tart. I didn't find any hermits that I remember. I kept the sour og for a couple years. The Tahoe grape pheno smoked pretty good but I wanted kush not fruit. Also a friend had a cvk that was awesome dank ass kush smell but he lost it.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Zeke the svf looks very nice.
I just started flowering out 2 different female phenos of cc Buddha Tahoe OG, and one vigorous stretchy female of a mystery freebie I got from swerve.
Looks like one of the Tahoe might be intersexed though.
I'll post them when there's some buds on Em

Peace

soopy

soopy

I had a killer CVK from their first release, the fems with Chemdog D as the pollen donor. I also found an amazing plant out of an old(08-09) mix pack...some nice Grass Knuckles V2 as well. I had some alien og not germ and got a replacement pack from swerve but haven't run them yet...I know a guy who still has a pack of the original SFV bx2's, the one Karma found his male from. I need to hit him up, lol.

Good luck!

Power OG

Power OG

I had really nice 818HeadBand, no herm or auto traits, I lost the mother due to my error, so my personal experience hasn't been bad, but I've been warned by the many who have dealt with auto's, hermi's and just off genetics. So I do not purchase anything from them. But I had no issues with their 818 ,really good smoke, pine/fuel.
Respect

Natural

Natural

"SFV og" no garlicky lemon fuel now, just grape and really nice.View attachment 480410
Nice find! The freaker by the speaker pheno..what year did these get made I wonder?

I don't think swerve ever even had a male plant..Capt Crip sent him pollen from FL.
I didn't find any keeps in the 2 packs of ROG..the Fire cut was very recessive in those (2nd release). Had a CVK keeper..sweet sewer gas smell..the clones auto'd on me out the gate though. Still have his fem cookies and fem larry..straight threw the chemblue fems in the trash..never popped a one. Guess I was going through a hate hermie phase in my life back then..lol

Natural

Natural

I had a killer CVK from their first release, the fems with Chemdog D as the pollen donor. I also found an amazing plant out of an old(08-09) mix pack...some nice Grass Knuckles V2 as well. I had some alien og not germ and got a replacement pack from swerve but haven't run them yet...I know a guy who still has a pack of the original SFV bx2's, the one Karma found his male from. I need to hit him up, lol.

Good luck!
the elusive knuckles..wish I had me a V1 pack of those

Pimp T

Pimp T

I got a freebie original sour d seed from cc that was the best ive ever grown. Garlic sour d kerosine og kush funk to the max perfect blend of sour diesel and kush. Str8 elite clone type shit. Def in my top 3 smoke. and ive smoked shit from norcal mountains on trim crew adventures to la dispensaries in early 2000s down south to new york and 8 years of popping seeds.tried to clone wouldnt root even the clones were stinky. I kick my self in the ass every other month about not trying harder to clone. Ive also grown the pre 98 and Chemdog 91 from cc never had a problem

homebrew420

homebrew420

The male I used in all my Tahoe hybrids was an old Tahoe OG from CC, maybe 4-5 years ago. Solid as hell. Not all are winners through his influence however there aren't many clear losers either. Good performance for sure not a single intersex trait has been observed that wasn't already a potential hazard from the female side.

@zeke those look real nice, good luck brother

zeke

zeke

So the consensus is that CC gear is good, aside from the misnomers and intersexed issues. Killer shit is there, just not chemy when you want the chem. I didn't want grape but it's so grapey I can't help but like it. The chem valleys are fucking stacked up as well. Damn you swerve! Now how am I gonna come up with that pizza roll money I owe my mom?

Natural

Natural

I wouldnt say good yet maybe good 60/40 bad.
goes to show...if you have great genetics and are a shitty chem grower with obvious diseased plants and questionable donated pollen..that a guy can hit the target sometimes and produce some fire.
These days though..there is so much talent in the breeding game with great genetics, it just isn't logical to chase CC's genetics imvho

urbanite420

urbanite420

I grew out a bunch of gear as well and i didn't get Hermes or auto flower plants either...what I did find was a kickass lavender like pheno of chem valley kush. I found a decent Raskal OG that was actually pretty greasy but not quite keeper material. The Alien OG was pretty nice. I couldn't find anything I likes in the Coleone packs. Those were a long time ago too when I was experimenting with bucket hydro. A homie recently gave me a "Tahoe" cut that seems to me like its a Cali connect Tahoe. Once upon a time when I had my garden of dreams( I will again dammit!) I had the real Tahoe cut and I can tell just from veg that this Tahoe is not the original. I will be testing her out soon though.

FiveAM

FiveAM

I had really nice 818HeadBand, no herm or auto traits, I lost the mother due to my error, so my personal experience hasn't been bad, but I've been warned by the many who have dealt with auto's, hermi's and just off genetics. So I do not purchase anything from them. But I had no issues with their 818 ,really good smoke, pine/fuel.
Respect

Were these fem seeds? I have a pack of 10 818 headband fem seeds that I've been sitting on for quite some time.

Top Bottom