Colorado Disp. Laws Moving Back to 30/70

• Thread starter Frostynugman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frostynugman

Frostynugman

So I remember hearing that in October sometime Dispensaries are No longer Required to grow 70% of their product anymore. Now dispensaries have the option of going 30% (their own) and 70% outside(Caregiver Crop). This is what I have been hearing what do you all think?

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
So I remember hearing that in October sometime Dispensaries are No longer Required to grow 70% of their product anymore. Now dispensaries have the option of going 30% (their own) and 70% outside(Caregiver Crop). This is what I have been hearing what do you all think?
LOL....no Way..

3grambowl

Mixed around. Dispos are allowed to get 30% of their product vended to or get from other dispos. Usually 1600-2300 a unit depending on quality, but I always wonder, if it's bomb why the fire sale? Cause it's NOT.
3gb

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Not true at all..there is no caregiver crop allowed into the dispensary supply chain, not under Ammend 20 or under Ammend 64..not sure where you have been hearing it but its not the case at all....they are talking about making caregivers comply with the same exact rules as actual OPC's and become subject to the same inspections, ordinance compliance, back ground checks and licensing as any other commercial grow op in the game..so in theory if they can conform and comply they would be just like any other OPC and be able to sell into the system....99.99999999% would not even come remotely close to complying with the state regulations required to get the actual OPC license..wholesale is at $2400 right now but they have assest a low end tax rate for ammend 64 at $1875.00, thats the minimum price the state will except in their current tax scheme..$200 something for trim and $9.00 per clone

In July you will be able to submit applications for seperate OPC and dispensaries that are not affiliated with each other.. but that is only for ammend 64 right now, basically doing away with vertical intergration on the recreational side of things but I have seen no suggestion of that carrying over to the med side..it would still not take effect until October at the earliest

3grambowl

Um I have a buddy who is a vendor for a dispensary, and his job is to get units from other dispos. Takes two forms and a ton of cash. They do trade from time to time too. But only 30% of sold product can be from outside (other dispensaries and vendors).
3gb

putembk

putembk

Just sitting on the fence watching.....meanwhile down in the garden, things are going well. I am hearing that the typical product at a dispensary right now is hung for 7 days, two days on a drying rack and off to market. Makes me sick to think about marketing green product without a proper cure. Just keep on trucking guys......

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

They are changing it though there is litigation to change it to 70/30 I just read it. and all you have to do is register and give #'s to your plants and then you can become a wholesaler. 2400 is what your getting for fire here black market for the best shit you can find. I pay 1500 for SHIT. but the stuff I grow will NOT be 1800. The application fee to carry a key card and have a OPC is five pieces of paper and the key card is like getting your support badge. I think with quality, strain exclusivity, and grower skill will determine. I think that if the growers who set up a collective that can push out crazy good weed that is not sprayed with pesticides and 100% organic can and will go up to 3000 when it goes into affect. We just need to come together and make it that way

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Please LINK your sources, since in most recent post it states "I just read it".

Which for me "doesn't inspire much confidence".

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Also I know of a few dispo's that DO NOT GROW GOOD weed and are loosing business, patients, and rep that could profit from bringing in outside crops. Not to mention its better than that new caregiver law that makes you pay ultra tax. Everything I do is legal, and to code, and if i have to put the nutrients list on the front of my weed and give it a number and put it on the internet to get MY NAME KNOWN FOR AWESOME WEED IN DENVER, and a dispo can help me do that? I am all in for jumping through hoopsI already know of a few that are asking me and telling me to put in paperwork. Most Grows here are to code, and if their not why not spend 500$ getting yourself safe. Look at Loompa he sells his HB to cali dispenses for 3k! I know a few people who have a kosher kush, and a hardcore bubba that sells for that much as well, thats in Cali! isnt weed there supposed to be super cheap and Fire

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

In July you will be able to submit applications for seperate OPC and dispensaries that are not affiliated with each other.. but that is only for ammend 64 right now, basically doing away with vertical intergration on the recreational side of things but I have seen no suggestion of that carrying over to the med side..it would still not take effect until October at the earliest
Let the kids do some reading Tex.

It's stated right thar in tha law! Exactly, the date, when VI ends.
Brace yourself.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Look at Loompa he sells his HB to cali dispenses for 3k! I know a few people who have a kosher kush, and a hardcore bubba that sells for that much as well, thats in Cali! isnt weed there supposed to be super cheap and Fire
This is why people want you to do a little more reading first.
I know it's a PITA, but these questions been answered many, many times before.

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

#1 bad link
#2 irrelevant...Nothing to do with your original argument/op.

I'm out, this is a waste of time. The answers are there, but sure as hell not in the Westword or out of the mouth of W.E..

Top Bottom