Colorado export study

• Thread starter gettogro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

ok my buddy brought me a mag like a news paper that had some adds for lbs at like 1700 bucks crazy cheap... why do med clubs sell pounds if people cant buy them? or is that for caregivers etc?

The "Med Clubs" selling lb's are doing it because they were and are nothing more than drug dealers and low lifes who are cashing in on Colorado's MMJ program and fucking things up for the real patients. Obviously the "seed to sale" tracking system is a sham that has allowed huge liberties to be taken at everyone's expense. The fuckers should all be tossed in Canon City...starting with the head of the DOR....

A caregiver would have to have 8 cards in hand to buy such weight.....and it's doubtful they'd get a break from these sheisters for much less than street price...much less pounds for $1700

Are you a carded patient in CO, johnny?

J

John Ditchweed

No Im not, I have been there many times and am looking to retire there. Just wanted to learn about how everything works. I hadnt seen such low prices before but I literally have 3-4 different papers from feburay that have ads from med clubs listing that price or something very simular. I have read a lot of places that herb is cheap and you cant hardly give it away in many parts... not the reason I want to move to the area by any means there arent many places with a more natural beauty then bolder and the mountian areas...

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
I CALL BULLSHIT.... NAME THE PAPERS, JOHN-BOY! 3-4 different papers... NAME THEM!

J

John Ditchweed

Sure a blank liar... lets cuss and call names on an internet marijuna site... first tell me why I should have to defend myself to you and why you would come out and call me a ___ liar? A bit haste dont you think? Even it was say just a paper or maybe even two and not 4 or 5 or 6 or whatever number what gives you the right. Wow this place has become alot more like icmag since my absence. Wouldnt it have been easier to simply ask me to take a picture of the ads and post them rather then come out and be a Richard.

soserthc1

soserthc1

There will always be marijuana shipped from state till state until all states are legal and have the same access as every other state. There are sick people and people who want to get high or medicated (how ever you wanna say it) in all states not just colo and cali and wa. - so where there is a demand there will always be people to supply and the people without the legal access - get the lesser quality weed at higher prices, unless you are a grower in a non legal state anything that does not have seeds and smells good is good to you and I know this from experience half of the patient's around the east coast (well probal 85% ) only judge good weed from there past experience's and they can't walk into a dispensary and buy three dif kinds of weed that is a dif variety of Girl Scout Cookies, so they judge by what ever the grower sold them last time and the standard zip price is usually around 400 and everything is kush - unless your one of the small percentage like myself who know better..... plus you need to factor in the risk that the care giver is taking also...... just my 2 cent.... Peace SoSer.....

soserthc1

soserthc1

Sure a blank liar... lets cuss and call names on an internet marijuna site... first tell me why I should have to defend myself to you and why you would come out and call me a ___ liar? A bit haste dont you think? Even it was say just a paper or maybe even two and not 4 or 5 or 6 or whatever number what gives you the right. Wow this place has become alot more like icmag since my absence. Wouldnt it have been easier to simply ask me to take a picture of the ads and post them rather then come out and be a Richard.
Please do not judge this forum by a few people's heated words most of these argument are stop by the outstanding moderaters we have here and there are ton's of plain good people here that are more than willing to help , lend advice , and go out of there way for others.... not to mention the numerous breeders that will walk you thru the growing of there stellar genetic's.... sorry about your bad experience but thcfarmer is the best site out there imho..... Respect SoSer

J

John Ditchweed

besides the papers themsleves are irrelivant... its the dispensaries that would be of question here you and I bothknow there are many free press ads in denver, boulder, ft collins and you and I both know in the back of 75% or more of them the med clubs advertise... or is that something Im liying about lol

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
besides the papers themsleves are irrelivant... its the dispensaries that would be of question here you and I bothknow there are many free press ads in denver, boulder, ft collins and you and I both know in the back of 75% or more of them the med clubs advertise... or is that something Im liying about lol

Yes, you are lying. You can't even spell BOULDER, you are probably twelve years old.

J

John Ditchweed

last time I reply to you Bud... but I cant help myself you make this to easy... read my post you quoted and read the way you spelled boulder... they are the exact same... but seroiusly Im done with being attacked on a grow website. If you want valadtion for myself there are many you can ask.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
last time I reply to you Bud... but I cant help myself you make this to easy... read my post you quoted and read the way you spelled boulder... they are the exact same... but seroiusly Im done with being attacked on a grow website. If you want valadtion for myself there are many you can ask.

You're the one insinuating that Dispensaries are selling lbs for 1700 dollars in a newspaper advertisment. Dispensaries get a bad rap, and most of them ARE NOT SELLING WEED ILLEGALLY. There are plenty of reasons to hate the Dispos, but when you claim that you saw some ads in some papers and we all read the papers, it's obvious you are full of shit. I wish they were selling lbs for 1700, but the truth is, they are not, and if they were, they sure wouldn't be advertising that in a newspaper.

You mispelled Boulder "bolder" 7 posts back... when you were talking about where you want to retire. If you want to retire somewhere you'd think you'd know how to spell it.

Don't let the door hit you on your ass on the way out.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

i mean you could get a lb for 1700....

just go to a couple and get either their bottom bottom shelf, like in the trash behind the budtender, or just grab shake everywhere.

im callin bullshit on him too, but you COULD get a lb of weed for 1700, quality or type irrelevant.

GanjaFunkExpress

GanjaFunkExpress

Dispensary's sell good enough herb to ship across country ?
That is news to me most of that garbage wouldn't fly in the south east.
They would send it back.
All I can say is there aren't very many cases if that most of them.
They get that combined amount of herb from traffic stops in Florida all the time.
Nice article Thanks for sharing.

ime
black market takes whatever it gets

dispensaries sell pounds if they need to even if they arent supposed to
craigslist lbs sell all day....

Top Bottom