Colorado gathering

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

my friends took me to quixotes satuyrday night lol...PM me if ya wanna go do something !

R

RMCG

I might be down for this little get together.

SH - I promise I am not this abrasive in 'real life'. :confused0059: Well maybe?

I will know closer to the date.

Melizzard

Melizzard

Awesome pics, SH!!!! Can't WAIT ... I assume there's an easy way from the road to that camp spot for the big rig? ;)

xxoo
Melizzard

T

TyKaycha

Girlfriend & I are checking into possibly renting an RV for the night. No luck so far as most want a minimum of 3 nights.

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

we were considering the same...sucks on a three day minimum but i guess 3 days in that beautiful place wouldn't hurt

Melizzard

Melizzard

I think we're gonna go up Fri evening to get set up and be able to do both hot springs and fish on Sat! :)

xxoo
Melizzard

Melizzard

Melizzard

Oh no, I meant the Friday of the campout ... instead of just Sat.

xxoo
Melizzard

sky high

sky high

In case ya got stoned and missed it the first time around...
(Sat. the 22nd, Sunday the 23rd)

As melizzard said.....some of us will be there Friday the 21st. (anyone who wants to party another night!)

s h

Rocky mountain high 2010
altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Oh hell no... there's a flyer! nice work, Sky. I love the shrubbery around that lake- looks good enough to smoke! hehe. I'm trying to dig up my Fat Freddie's Cat tie-dye t-shirt to wear in tribute...

winta

winta

its very good to see things like this happenin :sun might have to rent a car and take a trip :)

true grit

true grit

You'd be more than welcome Winta, for all the props ya shoot over I'd love to let ya smoke some of this shit!!

And damn, now you effers are working on getting me out Friday too? Lol.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

winta, I'll be bringing herb from the 2 females in the SKS family plus more. I'll bring you some clones if you plan on comming. It'll be a good itme.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

You'd be more than welcome Winta, for all the props ya shoot over I'd love to let ya smoke some of this shit!!

DITTO, Winta, you are totally welcome!

TG, I'll bring an extra 40 for ya for Friday night, if you can make it then... lol

winta

winta

well in that case :) im comin :icon_spin: what should i bring? lol

winta, I'll be bringing herb from the 2 females in the SKS family plus more. I'll bring you some clones if you plan on comming. It'll be a good itme.

DITTO, Winta, you are totally welcome!

TG, I'll bring an extra 40 for ya for Friday night, if you can make it then... lol

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
i wish i had a spaceship lol why do i live ten thousand miles away from CO...Winta made sure u represent bro!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom