Colorado gathering

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Melizzard

Melizzard

Rocky, Sky, Altitude Farmer

Had a bad night and not sure if I'll make it this weekend, so Rocky, could you mark the way for the others? Was planning on the first left past the Blue Mountain campground (there was some large equipment there last weekend). Down the road/trail a ways and just over the ridge there is a fork. We thought, to the left, down a bit, has some spaces big enough for our trailer. Please save us a large spot, so we could fit and turnaround in; in case I start feeling better and we can make it over.

xoo
Melizzard

Melizzard

Melizzard

Hell, if you have some 'knock me on my ass' indica, you can raid my entire kitchen for that! LOL

xxoo
mpb

Does that change your departure time any Mel?
I've got to get out back and finish loading up some firewood then get my gear in the truck. After that I need to spray the veg room one more time. Think I've finally got the upper hand on this borg problem. My order of Forbid showed up yesterday and I'm hoping this will be the end of those lil bastards.
I told my partner I'd pick him up in Manitou about 10:00, then we just need to score some groceries. Anybody know a grocery store that will trade food for buds lol?

Melizzard

Melizzard

Oh awesome .... I was afraid you wouldn't get the message that I might not make it. Will definitely be there late this afternoon if food and coffee don't tear me up too bad. I lost your number or I would've called you ... so can you pass me your number so I can find you later today?

xoo
mpb'

sky high

sky high

Yo friends.

Change of plans here. I'm coming solo......no dogs.....for tonight only. My plan is to hang out tomorrow until 3 or so then head back home to regroup for more camping Sun night somewhere in Utah and then do a doggie rescue Monday.....

I'm about packed. Should be there by 4..........

ganj on!

s h

rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

It was good to see you bro. We had a smooth trip back down the mountain, surprise surprise. Truck seems good as new now lol.
Got home to find 6 sample packs of my GF Haze that a friend grew out. Getting ready to sample #1 right now.
Enjoy the rest of your trip and send me pix of that Golden you pick up.

sky high

sky high

Sounds yummy.

This is the guy. Move along Mr. Grim Reaper... you aren't gettin' this one....

UT62 16772727 1 fpm
rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

You're right, he looks just like Oz. If he needs a place Oz would love the company lol. Looks like the trip kicked his butt. He's been sleeping almost non stop since we got home.

Melizzard

Melizzard

Hey guys, so good to see you this weekend ... great to finally meet you, Rocky! Hey Sky, I tried that ISS hash today and it's really nice too! You have created a MONSTER!!!! Why hit my vape 6-8 times to get what I can get from 2 hits of that????? Course I'm saving it for intestinal pain ... and right before I get in bed! :)

WAAAAY cute puppy, Sky!!!! Give him a huge kiss on the snout for me!

xxoo
Melizzard

rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

Morning Mel. It was great to finally meet you as well. Ozzie says he really enjoyed playing with your little guys.

Melizzard

Melizzard

Rocky, give Ozzie a cuddle for me .... he is just adorable with his puppy clumsiness and energy ... there's a Golden in my agility class just like him. He's young too ... but boy can he run some agility! ;) They're so cute at that stage!

I think we should do it again in September ... but this time all of us down in the valley! :)

xxoo
Melizzard

rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

I'm always up for another get together. Be nice if it was a little closer and mama could come. She says that as bad as my tranny is getting that I'm not allowed to take the truck out of the city limits any more rofl.

sky high

sky high

Zip Zing!

There and back again. A quick trip Up.....and a crazy trip home....semi-lost in the Routt Nat'l forest and driving on some one lane roads that made the logging roads down by the Springs we were on look like thourofares. LOL. At one point we met a grader and while the road was much better after we got around him....it was precarious to say the least.

But "Mission accomplished" as they say. What a beautiful boy. He'll be AOK now....and someone on the FR is gonna get a great pet....

Glad you all made it home AOK. Sorry I had to bag out....but "Winston" appreciated your understanding!

yer gonna have to get that tranny fixed, rocky. there's too many purty spots out there to stick close to home. LOL. Momma can deal...just keep the bowl packed/keep her in a fog and she won't know how far you've gone. nyuk...nyuk....

We found a sweet spot last night by a ragin' creek. Talk about white noise.... Ahhhhhh.....

see ya next time....... and that is when?

s h

PS. Rocky.... no gallery here... just threads. hit the DIY section. My thread is in there.

Melizzard

Melizzard

I can't do next month, but if I'm healthy, I'm down for September one last time! :) There is some good open stuff by a creek near The Crags. ;) Just before you get to the campground. :)

xxoo
Melizzard

Melizzard

Melizzard

Oh yeah and Sky??? GOTTA bring Winston next time along with Kaia (sp?)

xxoo
Melizzard

sky high

sky high

Nohku Crags? Incredible place

Sept. will be hit/miss depending on the weather but we can play it by ear and see what this year brings.

I plant to head out as many weekends as possible from now til the snow flies so if anyone has an idea or wants to tag along..... you know what ta do.

s h

Top Bottom