>>>>>>Colorado Medical Marijuana Laws are changing<<<<<<

• Thread starter sky high
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

It will be harder for the larger muni's to zone em out...especially in non-mountain towns. Up here where there's growth densely centered in the valley, when you start drawing 500-1000 ft circles on the map from churches/residences/hotels/daycares (all in our regs) large chinks of land become unavailable. In my county there are 1680 sq miles of land.....but only 25 ACRES of that is deemed acceptable for dispensary locations under the proposed regs....and some of that ground in undevelopable (steep). what is developable....only CANNAMART will be able to afford too build on. (this is what is coming, IMO....i, e... 'Wal-Mart' type pot stores)

s h

S

sunsimulator

HEY fellows !!!!

I been getting all kinds of reported post from this thread!!!

Yall done had 2 MODS ASK nicely to keep it civil.
NOW im the third one to have to step in and ask yall one more time .. Next time i get a PM about this thread and it is any party from the past arguments .. Im'a ASK ALL THE MODS IF WE SHOULD CLOSE AND DELETE THE THREAD.
AND WHAT "DA THINK THEM ODDS ARE!!

I understand ppl want to voice an opinion ,, what i don't understand is why there has to be a argument about it,, and then it turn to name calling!
I read the statement that OGR deleted ,,
Not a good way to win a debate !!!

i can end a lot of this shit right off the bat !

At least you guys CAN GROW LEGAL!!!!!!!
musta forgot how hard and stressful it is to play ball in areas your not wanted!! ANYTIME ANY OF YA WANT TO REMEMBER HOW IT USE TO BE >> COME VISIT ME!!
you'll go back happy that at least you can grow somewhere legal!

Keep it real ,, and watch what ya say .. some ppl have different views at how they interpret whats being written! And can reword the fok outa something and make ya look like shit! I learned the hard way!!

DON'T MAKE US PUT U GUYS IN A CORNER were ya gotta HUG AND KISS AND MAKE UP LOL !!!!!

true grit

true grit

Hey SunSim, just make me a mod and I'll keep the CO sub-forum (that needs to be made) in check- fairly.

true grit

true grit

I didn't hear such talk of "legalization" here. The people I know who voted A-20 in were thinking about cancer patients and AIDS patients over their own wants. Amazing....I know...but there are a few fools about, it seems...

And yeah...the >>push<< you guys are making towards this "legalization" portal is really taking off, huh? Another year of acting like patients have no rules should clinch it! I mean...look at 1284 and S 109. The "loopholers" and "verbiage dissecters" sure got THOSE sweet sets of legislation rammed through in less than a YEAR, huh?!

Thank Godd everyone is so fuckin naive here, huh?

Yes and no, its hard to say with what little % of the population has Medical Cards to what % of the population who voted "Yes" on Am.20 to assume that the concensus in mind was really for sick people. Then take a look at the % with cards that are legitimate and then you start to wonder about that vote....

And agree, the legalization movement is going nowhere here, because no one is pushin for it. None of the lobbyists, none of the politicians, none of the activists...thats why you don't hear anything about it. This year there was NO attempt at legalization. If we are talking about actually attempts to organize, that would mean proposed legislation, but the this community here is bass ackwards and fighting for a more limited definition of MMJ, that is limiting access as opposed to broadening access to patients.

This bill again is just about $$. Give it a year or so and legalization measure will hit the ballot. Won't be 2010, but I wouldnt be surprised in the least to see lobbies spending the next 6-8 months drafting up a bill to get sigs on for 2011. All it took was a Rasmussen poll showing right at 50% in favor or legalization for "real" lobbyists to begin working behind the scenes, and that will take many months before anything is even mentioned to be improved upon.

Just my opinion- cuz thats where it will all go. There is too much alcohol sales and production in this state for them to be able to hold water with the arguments they have right now. Esepecially when all the meds hit the black market again...

R

RMCG

It will be harder for the larger muni's to zone em out...especially in non-mountain towns. Up here where there's growth densely centered in the valley, when you start drawing 500-1000 ft circles on the map from churches/residences/hotels/daycares (all in our regs) large chinks of land become unavailable. In my county there are 1680 sq miles of land.....but only 25 ACRES of that is deemed acceptable for dispensary locations under the proposed regs....and some of that ground in undevelopable (steep). what is developable....only CANNAMART will be able to afford too build on. (this is what is coming, IMO....i, e... 'Wal-Mart' type pot stores)

s h

It will be a funny day when Sister Mary can't open a day care because ~she~ is within 1000ft of a dispensary...
:mmm

G

ganjherbsmoke

so does this bill still include no 2 caregivers can grow under one roof?

alpine dank

alpine dank

Here is links to both the h bill and the s bill.

The first is to the House bill and the latter is for the Senate bill. Have been gone for a while, but am now back at the farm. We are 7 weeks in on 6 strains and I will try to get some pics up shortly. Nice to have a working comp again, and good luck with all of the legalese!

Illmind

Illmind

Lord forbid they write an invalid pot prescription. But hey oxycontin and aderal and percocet are just fine. Lets definitely not crack down on that.

P

pikes peak 69

I haven't went line by line yet, but I'm confused why this copy of 1284 is only 60 pages and the last 1 on May 6 was 78.

pp69

Here is links to both the h bill and the s bill.

The first is to the House bill and the latter is for the Senate bill. Have been gone for a while, but am now back at the farm. We are 7 weeks in on 6 strains and I will try to get some pics up shortly. Nice to have a working comp again, and good luck with all of the legalese!

C

canaguy27

Ready for your blood to boil? Check out this link:

They are setting up meetings to go about banning dispensaries.

S

StickyHerbalist

Long long after and long long before everyone started jumping through hoops, snitching themselves off and trusting a completely corrupt government, me n my peepss were helping sick people with free meds and getting high as fuck n not really worrying about it. As I've said all along ANY and ALL regulated MMJ is a trap and a scam. All marijuana is medicine and ANYONE has an inalienable right to pursue liberty and comfort. If an herb helps them awesome. No government will ever tell me or the HUGE underground movement here what I can smoke, how much I can smoke or how much of any seed I can plant n grow. Lets OVERGROW THE GOVERNMENT! Legalization is soon to be this whole countries only option. Until then all these pigs are supporting themselves through this reccesion by fucking with MMJ cardholders n dispensaries. Dispensaries imo are no different than dudes on the street flipn qps-lbs everyday broken into 8ths...........

:time

R

RMCG

Ready for your blood to boil? Check out this link:

They are setting up meetings to go about banning dispensaries.

Where did you see that?

To me it just looks like they are defining 1284 in laymans terms.

This is a bit disconcerting:

Q: Will primary caregivers have to be
registered? If so, how?
A: Yes. The bill places a new mandate
on the Colorado Department of
Public Health and Environment
(CD PHE ) to begin registering
caregivers to be implemented
beginning July 1, 2010. CD PHE
also is charged with enforcing the
1-5 maximum ratio of care-givers
to patients and other regulations
related to caregivers.24 The stricter
documentation and regulation of
“primary caregivers” in HB 10-1284
will be of tremendous assistance to
local law enforcement to determine
exactly who is or is not subject to
criminal prosecution under Section
14, Article XVIII of the Colorado
Constitution. Practically speaking,
however, it is uncertain when the
CD PHE will be fully mobilized to
implement and enforce the new
requirements for primary caregivers.

Looks like they will start raiding (er, mobilized enforcement) of caregivers with stacked cards.

FLB

FLB

Wow... the conservatives are pissed in CO. I hope these are not signs to come in the rest of the mj states. It sounds like the state is setting itself up for major lawsuits with privacy issues. It's pretty obvious what is happening in CO is happening everywhere in the mj states. My state can't keep up with the influx of new patient cards. Hopefully it will be dicriminalized some day.

M

mendel

I was told by someone who is friends w some city councelmen in Colorado Springs that the co springs council will be banning dispensaries there this fall/winter. It seems they have discussed and agreed on the ban amongst themselves, but have been waiting for the senate bill to be signed to initiate the banning.

alpine dank

alpine dank

peak, I do not know the answer for the page count thing. However, that link is directly from the CDPHE website, so one should assume (?) that the departments own link would be for the correct bill? We are talking about the puzzle palace though, so one never knows!

sky high

sky high

Heya canaguy.

My county attorney is heavily involved in this org. He did a Powerpoint presentation at a County Commish meeting about MMJ regs that he had prepared for this attorney-based group about MMJ and it was pretty brutal on the CONTROL side of the issue. After he shoved the presentation down our throats he told us how IMPRESSED this group was with his PP show AND his tough approach to MMJ regs/legislation/etc. Folks....I'd wager HEAVILY that EVERY county and city attorney in this state is a member of this group and they are scheming right now how to impose MORE CONTROL on this industry AND MAKE A NAME FOR THEMSELVES in the process.... because...as I'm sure you've all seen newspaper/mag articles in all sorts of publications....the ENTIRE NATION is watching CO MMJ law right now and is telling us that we could be the ones to set "precedence" on all of this nationwide.

one step forward, two steps back....

s h

P

pikes peak 69

Just happen to notice this on the CDPHE MMJ home page. Not sure if this constitutes the required meeting mentioned in 1284.
I'll try to find out more and I'll be there as well.

Take Care,
pp69

Top Bottom