Colorado Mountain Grow 2014 w/3imama, white peacocks, prayer flags, and REEFER!!!

• Thread starter thirdeyemama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Welcome back my dear dear friends, to the show that never ends!

Year three, last being the first introduction to this forum. I cannot imagine having a grow without you guys!

Clones wander in from dispensary drop-bys outside Boulder County -- WHICH DOES NOT ALLOW THE SALE OF CLONES WITHIN ITS CITY LIMITS -- we have acquired
  • One BLACKBERRY KUSH
  • One PINEAPPLE EXPRESS
  • One BUDDHA'S GRAPES
  • TWO BLUE HASH
We visit Denver tomorrow to dispensary shop and meet with possibly:
  1. TWO GOD BUD
  2. ONE BLUEBERRY
  3. ONE SOUR DIESEL
  4. ONE PINEAPPLE PUNCH
Colorado mountain grow 2014 w3imama white peacocks prayer flags and reefer 2

Here's a shot of those from the last list, two weeks ago. Met a friend willing to help out and may very well exchange a week in a tent in the meadow to help me clear and clean up here.

I MUST show you Jonathan, whom you met last year as a fledgling teenager-timed Peacock to share a like with Peabody. This is the first year I've seen the mating of this species and I am in heaven. Oh, endure a quick 4 minutes and use it as a meditation if that'll help:

ITS GREAT TO BE FARMIN AGAIN! (I've given away so much of last harvest! I like to grow it, that the fun for me. And toking assists. S

Colorado mountain grow 2014 w3imama white peacocks prayer flags and reefer

I LOVE YOU BUBBALOOS!!

Lizzie
Aka 3imama

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Hello again fellow farmers and those who aspires to get busy with bud

New clones include Bruce Banner, Jack The Ripper, and "lemon something". As always appreciate your help in discovering what "lemon something" truly is!

We have a problem child. Hubby thought he's grab dirt from a pot and plant it. It stuttered quite a bit, until I put it in plain soil, flushed, and brought it to the "first aid" lamp. Will post photos tomorrow, it's currently 11:11pm and I'm still hanging out with my baby clones in the "pool area". Love is all there is!

Power OG

Power OG

oh yea im subbed for the show, i hope yall blow it up. pullin up a chair rollin a L ,watchin the show blitzed.lol
respect & positive vibes
TMB

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

The babies: BLUE HASH, JACK THE RIPPER, LEMON HAZE, BRUCE BANNER, PINEAPPLE EXPESS, BLUEBERRY KUSH, BUDDHA (3?)

"Coming Soon":
WHITE WIDOW, SOUR DIESEL, BLUEBERRY, GOD BUD. :p

Needs little food, water, sun on my love and it's growing strong and tall!

Sydamountain, Colorado
Lizzie

Pisces

Pisces

Beautiful little garden you've got there Lizzie… thanks for sharing!

Peace and take care,
Pisces

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

You are in some beautiful country!! Do you ever have problems with deer nibbling on the girls?? The white tail are stepping over mine right now but later in the summer idk..

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

We use a plastic black mesh fencing then is 8 feet tall. It's marketed as "deer fencing " and in fact, our landlord actually sells and installs dear fencing for a living. So many elk are getting into areas in private gardens in Estes Park that he began this business about 10 years ago. Google "gorgeous gardens and dear fencing" I believe is the full name and you can get an idea of what product he uses and how he uses it. He runs a very open website. I would suggest using it anywhere you have vegetation. We close in small areas of our land and then leave the rest of it completely open for the deer so they have plenty to eat on there just not chewing on my favorite plants. ;)

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Cross posting to "diseased" section. I've noticed powdery mildew on the Mullein plant growing inside the fenced area where we keep our plants separated and in containers. I've also seen it on the Lilacs in the lower garden.

Here are pictures of a clone that I am a bit concerned about please help.

I still have the JMS Stylet-Oil and a valuable lesson last year. Thank you all from Damama

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

We use a plastic black mesh fencing then is 8 feet tall. It's marketed as "deer fencing " and in fact, our landlord actually sells and installs dear fencing for a living. So many elk are getting into areas in private gardens in Estes Park that he began this business about 10 years ago. Google "gorgeous gardens and dear fencing" I believe is the full name and you can get an idea of what product he uses and how he uses it. He runs a very open website. I would suggest using it anywhere you have vegetation. We close in small areas of our land and then leave the rest of it completely open for the deer so they have plenty to eat on there just not chewing on my favorite plants. ;)
Thanx, I have used the deer net for the vegi garden but kept having to replace it so we went to 4'x8' sheets of lattice from HD mounted 18" off the ground (deer dont crawl) that way we have a 9'+ fence but the dogs can still police the area. AND I can grow the cukes, melons, beans...on the lattice.

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

I have a couple of videos to show you one is about Rita to the preacher very angry. Now one is shown to the public, the second one is just titled farmer and that one is for this thread only please do not give out the address of that video thank you
Can hope you enjoy the barnyard and the two clones needing proper identification. (YES. MYSTERY STRAIN AGAIN THIS SEASON!)

For the Farmers ;)

Top Bottom