Colorado Mountain Grow 2014 w/3imama, white peacocks, prayer flags, and REEFER!!!

• Thread starter thirdeyemama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

BLUEBERRY KUSH IS KICKIN ARSE! (Stem?)

I load these directly from iPhone and they are vertically positioned each time. Apologies, I have yet to discover the secret...

SunGrown

SunGrown

Sounds great! Do you have any grow diaries on these forums?

We plan on staying with pots, last year we put 3 of them in 3 XL pots. Not much difference this year. We find that bring them inside or well-protected on the deck. My strains are all over the map but I do stay with many Kushes.

I think it was Seamaiden's comment, could be someone else -- conjecturing that a slightly root bound plant might give out a stronger (higher content) THC. I listen to them, watch closely, am not afraid to repot or check rooting...

After years and years of houseplants and many years of outdoor gardening I have always had quite a green thumb but also learned a great deal from other gardeners and from college. At this point I just love growing the stuff. I'm not a big fan anymore of smoking in, and you sent it meant for medicinal purposes of course. But I have no idea how much it will reap. There will be quick a lot more than I will Ever use. I just enjoy the hell out of growing it and I'm really enjoying watching different strains and how they grow and change and are often different from what the Internet might say about their growing habits.

And I'm a bit long-winded tonight.

I'm a Wyoming girl raised in the Black Hills of South Dakota and have lived in the northern part of Colorado in farmland area now for over 20 years. I do appreciate what the farmer must go through each year, having watched friends families lose farms.

It's not a matter of living from check to check in our world it's a matter of living from harvest to harvest and praying in between. My families homesteaded in Nebraska and Wyoming and that of course is how they lived.

I find that my life is not much different than what they must've lived except of course for the incredible technology I'm allowed!!!

Nuff fer tonight. Love for ALL

MAMA
AKA lizzie
I grew up in the midwest in a farming family. I remember how shitty it was when my step dad had to sell off his tractors and combines one by one when corporate farms started taking over. Then we started renting out our fields to other farmers who hadn't gone broke yet, I thought it was all so dumb. But I wasn't in charge and I was just a teen at the time.

Farming of most kinds is absolutely in my blood, just imagine if everyone who has space to grow veggies in our country did. How that small change would be so big in the scheme of things!

I have a thread in the greenhouse forum here you are more than welcome to take a look at. The greenhouse forum doesn't get much traffic here so take a look!

Keep up the great work, your girls look nice!
I don't know if root bound makes more thc, but it will for sure make plants flower earlier than normal.

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Just to keep everyone updated about what's going on with third eye mama. My husband collapsed and died very suddenly on Monday while he was at work. It was probably either a intense cardiac event or a brain aneurysm. We were to celebrate our 20th anniversary on August 10. He was to celebrate his 68th birthday on August 3.

I've been busy all week working on the arrangements. I will be fighting to stay in my beautiful home. I am grateful that the landlord is a grower as well. Thank you all for being my family I love you

Gary left me with 1 billion memories and $200 cash in his pocket. I have $36 in the bank. A widows fund has been set up or you can donate directly (if you are so inclined) to PayPal. Here is my email address.

Lisbeth West
[email protected]

I love you all. A very special kind of family I've found here, and I thank the universe for all of you. xoxoxo

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
The Dali Lama said:

"As Buddha said:

'A place to stay untouched by death
Does not exist.
It does not exist in space,
it does not exist in the ocean--
Nor if you stay in the middle of a mountain'"...

Latest posts

Top Bottom