Colorado Mountain Grow 2014 w/3imama, white peacocks, prayer flags, and REEFER!!!

• Thread starter thirdeyemama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

BLUE HASH #1

BUDDHA "GRAPE"

BRUCE BANNER

LEMON HAZE

JACK ( the Ripper)

BLUEBERRY KUSH

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS

NEW POTS!!!

Have new clones:
GRAPE APE
ICE
SOUR X OG
GLASS SLIPPER
BLUE DREAM
DIAMOND JEDI X OD

Love
Damama

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

The next group for repotting will be these gals, and the photo after that are all the brand new babies, to be carefully loved.

6-19 potted

Potted 6-23

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

We have attracted frogs to our little pond here, and find it a lovely gift. For year, I would garden the "upper garden" with flowers for bees butterflies and my artistic enjoyment -- while he has grown food at the "lower garden" (a much better sun -,). I have a toady here and he has a larger toady there, and various lizards and wonderful assortment of snakes. But never before has a frog come to bless us.

We are in the "spirit space" that includes the Joe Marcos memorial garden.

A wild turkey showed up in the trees behind our house. I have never heard the birds speak that way before! In our book, they are always welcomed here... I dreamed we had a flock of wild turkeys on our roof.

I mentioned frogs are special to me. Frequent Reminders Of God.

Much love to all and to those you love ...

SunGrown

SunGrown

Awesome, you know frogs are a sign of a balanced environment / eco system. Basically frogs will not stay where it is not healthy. We have many many frogs and I also love them! The turkeys don't come by so often as I would like, but the deer do their share of letting me know they are around.

Happy gardening!

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

:bag::artist:

AAAACK. The first hairs of budding flowering have become evident.

STRETCH! :arghh:

I talk to them frequently. :D

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

All taken July 5.

A QUICK LOOK AT THE GARDEN. WILL DO AN OFFICAL SPLIT SCREEN LOOK THIS WEEK

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

At least three of the clones I got were planted in such a restrictive cotton barrier that the plant remains stunted, unable to push roots past this wooly compressed horror show created as a cheap clone starter. Aurrrgh!

However I have lovely news. All of the ladies are doing average to above. And now that the clone "steel trap" has been discovered, they are showing signs of awakening to the possibilities.

Gardening is 30% dirt, 20% shit, 30% weather and 90% philosophizing.

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

I personally don't like to have the name of that serial killer as one of my plants names so I called this one just plain Jack. It were me dah's name, John he was.

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

I grew BLUE HASH last season and added a second one to see fertilizer differences. When the storm passes over, I will get more photos.

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Madeline is soaking up the sun with her sisters today. It's been wet and downright COLD for many consecutive days around these parts.

We drive by cornfield that had been totally wiped out by hail. "Mother Nature doesn't like Monsanto," says my husband... Feel really sad for the farmers that got hit.

HOW IS YOUR GROW DOIN?

Love to all,
mama

SunGrown

SunGrown

We drive by cornfield that had been totally wiped out by hail. "Mother Nature doesn't like Monsanto," says my husband... Feel really sad for the farmers that got hit.

HOW IS YOUR GROW DOIN?

Nice to see the updates, thanks for sharing. Do you plan to grow those in the pots or put them in the ground? I think they will do better with the colder temps in the ground or in a small coldframe if you can.

I don't ;like monsanto, but you can't say ma nature doesn't, cause she isn't discriminate when the hail hits. I knew guys have their whole cannabis crops (and I mean large crops, 500 to 1000 unit grows) destroyed back in 2010 I think it was from hail in July. It was a real random storm that ripped thru the valley and messed up a lot of things. Messed up lots of food crops too and I always feel bad for anyone who has an unsuccessful year, it is sad.

My gardening is doing fine so far this year, a couple strains I may wish I didn't grow only because yields will be far less than I like, but that is why I always grow more than I want to, makes up for one or two pains in my ass along the way!

Good luck to you! Keep on keepin on!

thirdeyemama

thirdeyemama

Nice to see the updates, thanks for sharing. Do you plan to grow those in the pots or put them in the ground? I think they will do better with the colder temps in the ground or in a small coldframe if you can... <snip>

My gardening is doing fine so far this year, a couple strains I may wish I didn't grow only because yields will be far less than I like, but that is why I always grow more than I want to, makes up for one or two pains in my ass along the way!

Good luck to you! Keep on keepin on!
Sounds great! Do you have any grow diaries on these forums?

We plan on staying with pots, last year we put 3 of them in 3 XL pots. Not much difference this year. We find that bring them inside or well-protected on the deck. My strains are all over the map but I do stay with many Kushes.

I think it was Seamaiden's comment, could be someone else -- conjecturing that a slightly root bound plant might give out a stronger (higher content) THC. I listen to them, watch closely, am not afraid to repot or check rooting...

After years and years of houseplants and many years of outdoor gardening I have always had quite a green thumb but also learned a great deal from other gardeners and from college. At this point I just love growing the stuff. I'm not a big fan anymore of smoking in, and you sent it meant for medicinal purposes of course. But I have no idea how much it will reap. There will be quick a lot more than I will Ever use. I just enjoy the hell out of growing it and I'm really enjoying watching different strains and how they grow and change and are often different from what the Internet might say about their growing habits.

And I'm a bit long-winded tonight.

I'm a Wyoming girl raised in the Black Hills of South Dakota and have lived in the northern part of Colorado in farmland area now for over 20 years. I do appreciate what the farmer must go through each year, having watched friends families lose farms.

It's not a matter of living from check to check in our world it's a matter of living from harvest to harvest and praying in between. My families homesteaded in Nebraska and Wyoming and that of course is how they lived.

I find that my life is not much different than what they must've lived except of course for the incredible technology I'm allowed!!!

Nuff fer tonight. Love for ALL

MAMA
AKA lizzie

Latest posts

Top Bottom