Colorado Redcard renewal fee

• Thread starter Tripsick
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
I think they make two piles, one is the Docs they already are familiar with, you know, the 6 doctors that write 95% of the recs, those probably get approved quickly.... the other pile is the Docs they never heard of, they probably verify that they are real Docs, with the DEA presription licensing...... just a guess on my part, though.........

I just got three patients and myself 24 plant, 12 oz recs.... it was $125, twice what some other places are charging, but the Doc is known for doing the extended plant counts. I heard of a Doc that will write a 99 plant rec, for $300!

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

anyone heard if they have lowered the fee yet? I'm tryin to hold out n give em as little $$ as I can

P

PoopyCoopy

There are some doctors up in Ned, doing extended plant counts for $175

N

namaste

check out Fully Alive Medicine in Boulder. Heard from many people that they are absolutley wonderful Doctors. ~ Namaste

Melizzard

Melizzard

Ok so my card expired 11/29. I had my renewal sent in by the first of the month and it was written by my PCM who is an md. He wrote the same rec I had last year ... 25 plants. They returned it to me because I neglected to include my proof of residency, but they did cash my check. So I copied my drivers license and sent it back in. Now nothing. Wtf? And now the fees have dropped, they have my $90 and I'm not even legal. What do I do? Is there a way I can check the status? And it'll probably come to me dated 11/29/11 so that I don't even get a full year out of it, the bastards!

Hey if any of you have any experience, whether positive, negative, or neutral, with the Phoenix tears oil (a la Rick Simpson), please come join us at wwww.hempoilhope.org. We are trying to provide a site where the neutral and negatives are embraced just as much as the positives. So any of you who have patients, or personal experience with oil, please chime in!

Xxoo
Mel

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok so my card expired 11/29. I had my renewal sent in by the first of the month and it was written by my PCM who is an md. He wrote the same rec I had last year ... 25 plants. They returned it to me because I neglected to include my proof of residency, but they did cash my check. So I copied my drivers license and sent it back in. Now nothing. Wtf? And now the fees have dropped, they have my $90 and I'm not even legal. What do I do? Is there a way I can check the status? And it'll probably come to me dated 11/29/11 so that I don't even get a full year out of it, the bastards!

Hey if any of you have any experience, whether positive, negative, or neutral, with the Phoenix tears oil (a la Rick Simpson), please come join us at wwww.hempoilhope.org. We are trying to provide a site where the neutral and negatives are embraced just as much as the positives. So any of you who have patients, or personal experience with oil, please chime in!

Xxoo
Mel

CAN OF WORMS, Simpson, Tipton...!!!! Danger Will Robinson Danger!!!

Melizzard

Melizzard

Huh? Translation please? Neither Simpson nor oil were discussed on my app ... Much less Tipton, with whom I am fortunate enough to have no experience. :)

P

PoopyCoopy

Xxoo
Mel

i've been making my own and other extracts, ill try to add my 2 cents.

N

Nachoconqueso

Xxoo
Mel

Check the CDPHE website for rules regarding rejection or denials. If you were rejected you need to resubmit all your paperwork with a new check. I believe denial means you have to try again in 6 months. It depends which one you are. If you call the CDPHE the recording will confirm the amount of the fee. The last time I checked the recording it said fees SHOULD drop by Jan 1. Another thing you might want to know is that now your doctors recommendation may be expired. There is a time limit from when the doctor signs the recommendation to approval regardless of previous denial or rejection.

Your most likely scenario is that you will need to call your doctor and explain to them that you were rejected because of on an error on your part and see if they will write you a new one. Hopefully they're cool and don't charge you, most are, some aren't. Once they issue the new rec it'll probably be another $35 for you to get all squared away.

Also, I've sent my application in Nov. 23. Check was cashed on the 30th of December and I'm still waiting for my card. I heard of someone sending their app in on Dec. 10 and already having their card. It's so fun being caught up in this mess.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
I picked up my card at the PO Box today, was dated Dec 29th, and mailed Jan 4th, so about 6 weeks turn around from when I mailed my $90.00 .... FYI!

Melizzard

Melizzard

Lucky you. They told me another month without meds ... Or at least as far as they're concerned, I'm without. Lol

Xxoo
Mel

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Lucky you. They told me another month without meds ... Or at least as far as they're concerned, I'm without. Lol

Xxoo
Mel

For some reason I thought after 35 days you could go to a Dispo on your temp paperwork.. but my info might be dated.

A

areUkind

I picked up my card at the PO Box today, was dated Dec 29th, and mailed Jan 4th, so about 6 weeks turn around from when I mailed my $90.00 .... FYI!

i thought the price for the state went down to $35 starting this year...

what do you know about that bud spleefman?

JeromeGarcia

JeromeGarcia

Just got my Dad his first mmj recommendation today. :)

The Doctor said they have not been as busy as they are now, due to the lower fee, than at anytime before - and this fellow is the best of the best...

FYI: If anyone needs a rec, and they have cancer, send me a PM and I can tell you where they can get a Dr. visit for free (cancer patients only)

Tripsick

Tripsick

After the bs it took about week after my new paper work. but 100 + days from the start.

Next year should be better.. lol they should of refunded me 55.00 since the card was issues in 2012 and not Nov 2011

Tripsick

Tripsick

Also anyone look at Weedmaps lately for Doctors?

Almost all of them are gone since so many people had issues.
I think there was 6 or so Docs that had issues besides the main guy Dr Write.

Melizzard

Melizzard

No shit!! Exactly the same hre. Nov issues, got card today. Just cuz I forgot to include proof of residency on my second renewal card. Refund? Hell no.

Xxoo
Mel

After the bs it took about week after my new paper work. but 100 + days from the start.

Next year should be better.. lol they should of refunded me 55.00 since the card was issues in 2012 and not Nov 2011

Tripsick

Tripsick

Bump this one since all the other threads are missing.. along wtih photos..

And the thread i started about missing items... but it got deleted.

Better to delete than to answer questions i guess.... I searched couldn't find any other threads explaining the missing content.

Latest posts

Top Bottom