• Thread starter Thecannablog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thecannablog

Prevention, prevention prevention..!

Don't let spider mites get your crop, check out these little bugs in a microscopic video I shot.

Also here is an SL Haze and a Strawberry cough side by side. Very gorgeous plants.

Sl-haze-Strwbry-cough.jpg

Enjoy.!

sedate

sedate

cannablog said:
Prevention, prevention prevention..!

Don't let spider mites get your crop, check out these little bugs in a microscopic video I shot.

Also here is an SL Haze and a Strawberry cough side by side. Very gorgeous plants.

??

Talk about a non-sequiter.

420king-MASSES

you mean non sequitur.

dawg ur diggin yourself into a deeper hole i mispell more words then not thats some petty ass shit 4 real correcting someone elses grammer is a big no no im sorry but here we go again who the fuck are you to be like this in our house go back to roll it up go hang with rezdag and gypsy nirvana we dont need this bullshit here im sorry but bye cocky ass mother fucker

420king-MASSES

upon closer inspection of your room ive come to the conclusion that your growing BEASTERZZZZZZZZZZZ

budfriend

budfriend

To all the clubs and Master Growers taking care of the clubs gardens tell clubs to grow themsleves. And any grower worth his salt should never grow for a club. Grow for yourself and let the clubs learn how to grow themsleves.

S

Somnambulist

All I ask is to be insulted correctly.

Fuck it. I like this dude, lol.

Cats jump down his throat, hes told to chill and try to fit in, so he jokes around and busts a few balls back to try to do so, and everyone gets all butthurt again.

Love it!

T

Thecannablog

I'm glad some one sees the humor in all this.

respect.!

Fuck it. I like this dude, lol.

Cats jump down his throat, hes told to chill and try to fit in, so he jokes around and busts a few balls back to try to do so, and everyone gets all butthurt again.

Love it!

B

Bobby Smith

I also must give you your kudos............you've held up very well to the verbal abuse (some deserved, some not).

Well done young man; that being said, I'd still take the "Master Grower" out of your signature...........just my $.02.

But as long as you love what you do and you're happy with your work, you've got life by the balls, so keep on keeping on........

W

WomBat

To Thecannablog

Bro I am in no way a noob but also in no way a "master" anything ... maybe bater but regardless i can almost bet you not to many people know me here.... and i have more post than you....WHY?
It is simple because unlike you i Google for days and weeks read blogs at rollit up cannabis.com and yes even ic and from what i found of my googles is that the PROS or "Masters" are here.... which would why most of these guys dont know me i take there advice when they give it i have not put up a grow log yes cause i have seen logs here and then got clean pants and realize i got to come correct
so go and do like papa said and then put your guns down and you will learn=]

B

BigCountry

I thought I was a master once. When that feeling wore off, I continued working to produce the most consistent, efficient, quality harvests that I could. Comparing myself to all of the best posters and bloggers, I did better than some, and worse than others.
Still I am not a master...

T

Thecannablog

Then please let my work and writing speak for itself; read my blog and tell me what you think, but please refrain from non constructive criticism. I might not hail from years of experience but from the botany science side of it. I look at it for what it is, a simple wonderful plant that can be manipulated in so many ways I care not to count. And thats all I do. I never claimed that my grow was better or worse then any other person. I claim to be a master grower based on the fact thats what the industry is calling me. Not any one person can know every thing and at that rate I guess no one is a "master grower".

Looking forward to continued chat.!

W

WomBat

Im a Head Chef in my industry and if i work with "Master" Chefs they make me look like a maggot so you and your industry should rework titles i think thats all everyone else is saying

I claim to be a master grower based on the fact thats what the industry is calling me. Not any one person can know every thing and at that rate I guess no one is a "master grower".

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Then please let my work and writing speak for itself; read my blog and tell me what you think, but please refrain from non constructive criticism. I might not hail from years of experience but from the botany science side of it. I look at it for what it is, a simple wonderful plant that can be manipulated in so many ways I care not to count. And thats all I do. I never claimed that my grow was better or worse then any other person. I claim to be a master grower based on the fact thats what the industry is calling me. Not any one person can know every thing and at that rate I guess no one is a "master grower".

Looking forward to continued chat.!

Just a little side note "your" industry that you keep talking about well dont know how to break this to ya but EVERYBODY ON THIS BOARD IS A PART OF THE SAME INDUSTRY. Dont try and put yourself apart from everyone else. Acting like you are gonna have a new method or something new to bring to the table is just gonna get ya flamed. Hey man Im just trying to help. I listened and learned when I was getting started. Helped worlds over. Coming in with open arms does more. Everyone is on troll defense mode. Sorry to say but your posts have a very trollish ring to them.

T

Thecannablog

I did that purposely because of peoples brashness. But when you try to pinpoint the industry you can't because it will very from state to state my friend until we have a national system in place. So let me ref-raise myself, the industry in Colorado.

B

Bobby Smith

I guess technically all of us one man ops are Master Growers then as well, right?

I certainly make all the analytical decisions and solve problems that arise in my garden.

Bobby Smith, Master Grower, CFA, FRM

T

Thecannablog

And why not.? Just because you might not know every thing? But you are a master of your own garden and technique are you not.? Who is some else to tell you what you are and how you do it. I paid 99$ to see Ed Rosenthal he's just an old stoner who knows about gorilla growing from back in the day when it wasn't as legit, he couldn't even talk straight. EVERYTHING he talked about I already knew or could have learned via google.

I guess technically all of us one man ops are Master Growers then as well, right?

I certainly make all the analytical decisions and solve problems that arise in my garden.

Bobby Smith, Master Grower, CFA, FRM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom