Commercial Indoor Grow.

• Thread starter Thecannablog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BigCountry

You spelled "their" wrong in your signature. Also forgot to pluralize "horticulturalist".

sedate

sedate

ironic don't ya thinking . . .

. . . . considering he's such a stickler for spelling . . . .

B

Bobby Smith

No fucking way are those plants 1/2 elbows.........I'm saying like a QP per 1K.

S

Somnambulist

No fucking way are those plants 1/2 elbows.........

I dunno, thats what I thought too at first, but then I put the pic into perspective.

Everyone said they were little rinky dinks in 5 gals. But if you look at the chair in the pic for size perspective, most of them actually look to be big 15 gal pots. If thats the case, those things are likely 7' tall each, or taller. 1/2 lb. could be plausible...

T

Thecannablog

Just uploaded a new video of the vegetative room.! Check it out.!

Yea on average 1/2lb to 3/4 lb depending on strain and individual plant. An thank you for the corrections to my spelling. I was just being an ass yesterday because of all the flak. Sorry ^.^

U

UCtestn

All I ask is to be insulted correctly.
LOL!

I like the room. It's not very efficient, you are definitely missing out on yield.

I'll check out your blog, but I've got a negative feeling about you insisting on pushing your "culture" on the farm. We don't like the title Master... remove it from your signature and stay... or... leave it and signup @ RIU where all the kids are.

Cheers!

P.S. I use 30-35 gallon pots indoors, I've gotten 2lb plants with long enough veg. This cycle should be up there!

sedate

sedate

UCtestn said:
LOL!

I like the room. It's not very efficient, you are definitely missing out on yield.

Yea. I mean the top half is pretty awesome.

It's everything - you know - under the lights.

:evilgrin0040:

T

Thecannablog

Hows your day treating you today Sedate.? Have you checked out my recent blog entry ^.^

B

Buddy Flowers

"And any grower worth his salt should never grow for a club."

amen

U

UCtestn

Hows your day treating you today Sedate.? Have you checked out my recent blog entry ^.^

I've just read your blog and every entry. What is in there that a Jr assistant grower wouldn't know by his second week on the job?

T

Thecannablog

So the point of the blog is exactly that a blog.? I just try to post simple things for people to read and understand in an easy accessible format. Your right any decent grower or " Jr assistant grower" should know most of what I post, but again not every one knows every thing. My target audience is people who are new to the industry; that doesn't mean I don't want other people to check it out.

Perfect example of your point was when I went to a class Ed did and he explained everything a grower should already know (at least about gorilla growing and covert home growing)

Thank you for checking it out though. Did you like the pictures and video.?

I've just read your blog and every entry. What is in there that a Jr assistant grower wouldn't know by his second week on the job?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I did that purposely because of peoples brashness. But when you try to pinpoint the industry you can't because it will very from state to state my friend until we have a national system in place. So let me ref-raise myself, the industry in Colorado.

I still dont understand. Growing is growing period. Plants don't grow different because of the local laws. Only the people act differently it seems like. It doesnt vary state to state. Have you been out of your state? Seen other grow rooms? I think the only logical thing to say that varies is outdoor.

Again man was just trying to lend a hand. But with that yield I can see your master skillz :confused0054: lol.

On a side note I was pulling over 3 lbs of 2 600's back in the day. Shit what does that make me? The Super Supreme Ultimate Master. Thats right you can start referring to me like that. Dont hate its the local industry that labeled me that. As you can see its different state to state. Man I'm lovin this thread.

T

Thecannablog

I should also mention that all the media I post (video/picture) is at the least 3mo old and things have changed drastically and have also been archived for later posts.

U

UCtestn

So the point of the blog is exactly that a blog.? I just try to post simple things for people to read and understand in an easy accessible format. Your right any decent grower or " Jr assistant grower" should know most of what I post, but again not every one knows every thing. My target audience is people who are new to the industry; that doesn't mean I don't want other people to check it out.

Perfect example of your point was when I went to a class Ed did and he explained everything a grower should already know (at least about gorilla growing and covert home growing)

Thank you for checking it out though. Did you like the pictures and video.?

Yes, the idea is nice. A new grower may like to see some of the video posts instead of reading them.

Perhaps a better video camera in the future and a camera man to help.

Good luck!

T

Thecannablog

Oh for sure man lol I understand that. Its just easy some times to shoot with my phone >.> even though its not the best.

Thanks.!

Yes, the idea is nice. A new grower may like to see some of the video posts instead of reading them.

Perhaps a better video camera in the future and a camera man to help.

Good luck!

W

weedfarm

First off let me say that here in CO "Master Grower" is an actual term we use for people who are in charge of the operation and take point with the following skill; analytical thinking, decision making and problem solving;
Enjoy.!

Then hell, we are all Master Growers

Do you run the lights at 240 to save electricity?

Seriously, drop the master grower title. I have run ops just as large.

I suggest you change your attitude. You can accomplish the same thing by approaching it differently.

Your way:
I am a master grower, blah blah. here are pics of my plants (that look like crap)
Or another way
Hey I am charge of a med op in CO and heres what I got. I have xx feet, xx in lighting and here are some pics.I have been experimenting and learning, here are the results. Suggestions will be great

You would get much more positive results with that second method. Right now people think you are a dumb douche

Now here is my positive contribution. Growing the plants so tall has not helped you at all. It took time to veg them so high but you didnt get much return for that, the plants dont seemed to have bushed out much and you trimmed all the lower growth

I suggest using some type of training to spread the canopy or add more plants if you can. I am more experienced with SOG so cant offer much help here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom