Commercial Indoor Grow.

• Thread starter Thecannablog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

420king-MASSES

I still dont understand. Growing is growing period. Plants don't grow different because of the local laws. Only the people act differently it seems like. It doesnt vary state to state. Have you been out of your state? Seen other grow rooms? I think the only logical thing to say that varies is outdoor.

Again man was just trying to lend a hand. But with that yield I can see your master skillz :confused0054: lol.

On a side note I was pulling over 3 lbs of 2 600's back in the day. Shit what does that make me? The Super Supreme Ultimate Master. Thats right you can start referring to me like that. Dont hate its the local industry that labeled me that. As you can see its different state to state. Man I'm lovin this thread.
hell ya sign me up for that title pulled just over 3 elbows from under 2 400 watt hps using bio-canna you can refer to me as king of it all master of the reefer universe thats my new title

Cultiv8r

Cultiv8r

Jesus, shame on all of you for being so judgemental. The term "master grower" could be compared to the term "master brewer" for a brewery. It's pretty common to associate the word "master" as the preferred nomenclature in reference to the person who "runs the show".
I truly doubt this guy is coming on here acting like he is the best grower in the world. And secondly, maybe he is. There's really no way to even measure that. Get off your high horses, you're embarrassing yourselves.
Jesus, what insecurity...

Cultiv8r

Cultiv8r

dawg ur diggin yourself into a deeper hole i mispell more words then not thats some petty ass shit 4 real correcting someone elses grammer is a big no no im sorry but here we go again who the fuck are you to be like this in our house go back to roll it up go hang with rezdag and gypsy nirvana we dont need this bullshit here im sorry but bye cocky ass mother fucker

And then a claim to the ban hammer coming down on the OP who has yet to throw out any vulgar language?

Is this the type of "community" we promote around here?:sign0065:

hell ya sign me up for that title pulled just over 3 elbows from under 2 400 watt hps using bio-canna you can refer to me as king of it all master of the reefer universe thats my new title

I think it's getting obsessive...

TortureKill

TortureKill

Jesus, shame on all of you for being so judgemental. The term "master grower" could be compared to the term "master brewer" for a brewery. It's pretty common to associate the word "master" as the preferred nomenclature in reference to the person who "runs the show".
I truly doubt this guy is coming on here acting like he is the best grower in the world. And secondly, maybe he is. There's really no way to even measure that. Get off your high horses, you're embarrassing yourselves.

AGREED..
Give the guy a damn chance. He has a lot to learn. DONT WE ALL? Are we over the 'Master Grower' thing yet? Get off the man's Nuts!
Id like to see more constructive criticism in this thread.

Greenthumbnewb

Greenthumbnewb

dang dude lots of fun gear in there! i wish i could pull a 9 to 5 at my warehouse, i keeps it on the low! ;)thanks for showing us your set up, looks like alot of work went into it!

Papa

Papa

Supporter

you choose this for your second post?

"There's really no way to even measure that."

actually, there is. if you had taken any time to look at this thread, his blog, and/or his posts on other sites before you started talking out of your asshole and being judgmental yourself you would have learned that he's a kid whose first harvest was six months ago (1/2 pound). you would have learned that since then he has lost grows to pm and spider mites. you would have learned that "The only reason I have decided to grow them that big is because it would be a waste of vertical space if I didn't." you would have noticed that he apparently spends more time talking about his "abilities" than listening to and learning from others.

the response he's received at the farm has had less to do with the term "Master Grower" (btw, "Thecannablog" defines this term in a post on another forum as "I cant put a direct definition. But If any thing its passion, knowledge and having the following skills; Analytical thinking, decision making and problem solving) and more about his complete lack of respect his actions demonstrate to the members of this forum.

it's all in the beginning of his first post. "Ok so most of the journals we find are of the home grow or outdoors. I have yet to see a commercial grow journal."

he hasn't seen a commercial grow journal? that means he hasn't taken the time to read this forum! the farm is loaded with commercial grow journals.

so right off the bat, he's saying "I'm not interested in what you have to offer, i don't even want to take a minute to learn who you are >> but let me show you how it's done!" that's insulting to the members of this forum. the "Master Grower" shit is just the cherry he puts on the top of it.

would it interest you that it gets even worse?

it turns out that his post wasn't even written for the farm. his post is a copy and paste of a post he made the previous day at grasscity.com! after getting accolades from members there he then decided to join THCFarmer and post the identical post here . . . trolling for more applause.

crawl back under your own judgmental rock.

Papa

B

BigCountry

Grower on GrassCity:
nice setup and welcome to GC!

what makes one a "master grower?"

Cannablog:
I cant put a direct definition. But If any thing its passion, knowledge and having the following skills; Analytical thinking, decision making and problem solving.

Wikipedia:
A master craftsman or master tradesman (sometimes called only master or grandmaster, German: Meister) was a member of a guild. In the European guild system, only masters were allowed to be members of the guild.

An aspiring master would have to pass through the career chain from apprentice to journeyman before he could be elected to become a master craftsman. He would then have to produce a sum of money and a masterpiece before he could actually join the guild. If the masterpiece was not accepted by the masters, he was not allowed to join the guild, possibly remaining a journeyman for the rest of his life.

420king-MASSES

dont ever tell PAPA not to preach it bump for you papa

420king-MASSES

cultivator im not being snotty when i say go back and follow his comments which were injected while we were all replying[for 1] [for 2] he was being a cocky S.O.B. to a respected member of this forum as well as nit picking at another respected members grammer for real who the fuck is anyone to call on some-one elses spelling and honestly i stand by everything i posted in this boobs thread-thinking hes gonna come up in OUR HOUSE and talk down to members with posts in the 1000s while his shit is going threw the new post troll check///the real deal master/grand master grower/s dont talk down dont talk trash and defintley dont claim to be what they are this shmuck is head grower and thats it not master nothing if so those 15 gallon buckets would pump out 2+ per plant

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

if i was you and had my plants spaced out a mile apart i would veg them way longer and wouldnt cut away half the plant...i mean who am i to say im no master grower! haha

Cultiv8r

Cultiv8r

you choose this for your second post?

Should I have joined in on the "lets slam the new guy" bashfest instead? Especially if people weren't understanding his use of the term "master grower" and grossly threw it out of proportion?

Forgive me if I'm treading on some holy ground here, but I was under the impression that moderators were supposed to keep the peace, not join in on the merriment of another member's humiliation.

"There's really no way to even measure that."

actually, there is. if you had taken any time to look at this thread, his blog, and/or his posts on other sites before you started talking out of your asshole and being judgmental yourself you would have learned that he's a kid whose first harvest was six months ago (1/2 pound). you would have learned that since then he has lost grows to pm and spider mites. you would have learned that "The only reason I have decided to grow them that big is because it would be a waste of vertical space if I didn't." you would have noticed that he apparently spends more time talking about his "abilities" than listening to and learning from others.

Forgive me, but I still don't understand how anything you brought forth here has anything to do with measuring the title of a person. My point was its a relative title that can't be measured in time, space, or even quantity. After I run 2000 grow operations can I be called a master grower? Is there some secret society that bestows the title upon you? Do you have to fill out an application? ... my point is, you can't really measure what a "master grower" is.

the response he's received at the farm has had less to do with the term "Master Grower" ... it's all in the beginning of his first post. "Ok so most of the journals we find are of the home grow or outdoors. I have yet to see a commercial grow journal."

he hasn't seen a commercial grow journal? that means he hasn't taken the time to read this forum! the farm is loaded with commercial grow journals.

so right off the bat, he's saying "I'm not interested in what you have to offer, i don't even want to take a minute to learn who you are >> but let me show you how it's done!" that's insulting to the members of this forum. the "Master Grower" shit is just the cherry he puts on the top of it.

Actually I don't see this at all. Not from his original post, his blog, or the way he's handled any of the absolute hating he's received from the moment he posted on here.

I truly am trying to find the logic behind your reasoning in weighing him in that regard. I just don't see ANYWHERE where he blatantly dismisses another member who didn't start off by bashing him in the first place.

I know I'm a "new guy" here, but I didn't expect that new members would be treated with such disdain. I truly hope this isn't one of those forums where your post count has everything to do with how seriously you're taken. It's like being fresh off the boat in New York back in the 20's...

Whether you want to admit it or not, people saw the "master grower" signature and started picking him apart on it. Even worse, it seems the only thing you guys wanted to see from him was to bow down and kiss ass. I apologize for the blunt terms I use, but I can't describe it any other way.

it turns out that his post wasn't even written for the farm. his post is a copy and paste of a post he made the previous day at grasscity.com! after getting accolades from members there he then decided to join THCFarmer and post the identical post here . . . trolling for more applause.

crawl back under your own judgmental rock.

I didn't know that sticking up for a guy that's getting hassled from every which way constituted calling him judgmental... And so what if he posted on another forum and then brought it over here? As a mod, I'd thank him for sharing.

And sorry for not formally introducing myself.

I have a BA in Horticulture from Purdue University. My main study was in Mycology, and have since been working with a private firm in Wisconsin to develop mycelial strains for propagation. I guess the term handed to me is "Mycologist", even though I am not currently producing any peer-reviewed studies on the matter. I would say "master mycologist" but I'm sure someone's vagina might explode...

I have a decent background in both plant TC and mild aspects of agar work relating to bacteria, and yeasts. I own my own laminar flowhood, autoclave, and other various lab tools that I'll be using to do some micropropagation of cannabis.

Currently, brewing beer is paying the bills. I've taken up another "hobby" that brought me to these forums upon the request of my good friend.

So, hello to you all. Most of you seem nice enough :)

U

UCtestn

Cultiv8r,
We are bashing him because he came across the wrong way all around. If it was just one thing there is a chance most of us would have let it go.

His attitude is the problem. It's why we've jumped on him.

it's all in the beginning of his first post. "Ok so most of the journals we find are of the home grow or outdoors. I have yet to see a commercial grow journal."

Papa

Show some humility and respect for some growers on the forums and we'll accept whatever your wife, husband or boss wants to call you; in the meantime, he's just going to be called the new fucking retard that should stay at grasscity.

Well, he is providing some entertainment.

Cultiv8r

Cultiv8r

Cultiv8r,
We are bashing him because he came across the wrong way all around. If it was just one thing there is a chance most of us would have let it go.

His attitude is the problem. It's why we've jumped on him.

Show some humility and respect for some growers on the forums and we'll accept whatever your wife, husband or boss wants to call you; in the meantime, he's just going to be called the new fucking retard that should stay at grasscity.

Well, he is providing some entertainment.

Really? Can you show me where in the thread he "came across wrong"? Because I've re-read the thread a couple times and I've yet to see it. And his attitude? Really? People call him the "new fucking retard", bash his setup because its not perfect, and expect him to roll over and take it with a smile?

And this humility and respect you speak about... if anything, I'm saying the exact same thing... to YOU guys. Show some respect, and it might come back around. The fact that you're going to call him the "new fucking retard" makes me uneasy about the integrity of the people here. It really makes it look like the people here at the farmer have serious ego problems. And feel the need to assert some kind of dominance and put the new guy in his place.

The thing is, you guys misunderstood the meaning behind his signature and now you're too stubborn to apologize.

Cann, I'm sorry bro. Your setup looks good. Of course there are some things here and there that can be tweaked, but you seem to be moving forward. I like your blog, and the work you've put into it. Even though I've only posted 3 times on this forum, I've been scouring the threads for a while now. I'm also on ic, rollitup, grasscity, the island, growery, and cc. I apologize for the way some people treated you here.

From what I've seen, 90% of the community here is super friendly. Albeit, a good number of them are on the "younger" side, which brings with it immaturity... but slick ideas as well.

There's a lot of cutting edge stuff in this forum compared to the other boards. There's also a big "kush" trend going on which I believe is mostly influenced by the fact that most of these guys are from the West Coast. I guess that's the market baseline.

I know here in the Midwest, its either medical or classic cuts. DJ Shorts, or pollen chuckin' Subcool.

But yeah, keep your head up. I think you were just misunderstood. :passingjoint:

Cultiv8r

Cultiv8r

One more thing...

cultivator im not being snotty when i say go back and follow his comments which were injected while we were all replying[for 1] [for 2] he was being a cocky S.O.B. to a respected member of this forum as well as nit picking at another respected members grammer for real who the fuck is anyone to call on some-one elses spelling and honestly i stand by everything i posted in this boobs thread-thinking hes gonna come up in OUR HOUSE and talk down to members with posts in the 1000s while his shit is going threw the new post troll check///the real deal master/grand master grower/s dont talk down dont talk trash and defintley dont claim to be what they are this shmuck is head grower and thats it not master nothing if so those 15 gallon buckets would pump out 2+ per plant

420, you ARE being snotty when you say that. In fact, I think every post you've contributed in this thread has been cocky, snotty, and in no way respectful. Don't be a hypocrite.

Yeah, I'll agree, maybe the grammar point was stupid on his behalf. But nitpicking another person's nitpicking is kind of warranted isn't it?

And please don't tell me that post count matters for anything in a forum. Its that stupid sort of nonsense that is racked up right along hazing and the measuring of penis size. I could be Jorge Cervates himself and only have 6 posts. Does that mean I don't know shit? Does that mean I should automatically bow before anyone with a higher post count than me?

People don't care what you know, until they know that you care.

The truth is, you got pissed off because you saw the words "master grower" in his signature and felt the need to put him in his place. Not only does that show YOUR inability to be humble... its assuming a lot. Then every time anyone told him anything, and he didn't immediately drop to his knees and start sucking, it was seen as being disrespectful.

If you don't understand the procession of professions in certain societies, I'll help you out. When Canna states hes a "master grower," he's not claming he is the master of all growers. He is simply stating that he runs a grow operation. The same can be said for a Master Brewer... which in these terms is most relevant. A Master Brewer isn't considered the master of brewing, just simply the guy in charge of brewing beer in THAT given establishment.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
This thread needs to be closed, its just sending bad vibes on the farm.
Is this the reason why some of the early Farmers dont post anymore??4

Please, lets just resolve this issue......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom