• Thread starter Thecannablog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sedate

sedate

Papa said:
if you had taken any time to look at this thread, his blog, and/or his posts on other sites before you started talking out of your asshole and being judgmental yourself you would have learned that he's a kid whose first harvest was six months ago (1/2 pound). you would have learned that since then he has lost grows to pm and spider mites.

OMFG.

I couldn't bring myself to dig through that junior-level website after skimming the splash page and noting the "master" is losing grows to PM while he has some $6000 or so in lights beating away at the space.

Papa said:
(btw, "Thecannablog" defines this term in a post on another forum as "I cant put a direct definition. But If any thing its passion, knowledge and having the following skills; Analytical thinking, decision making and problem solving)

Makes you wonder why this douche couldn't analyze the PM or spider mites, decide to do something about it - a burner, a fogger, a foliar, to you know - solve the problem.

Papa said:
trolling for more applause.

Yes. That's exactly what this guy is.

cultiv8tr said:
The thing is, you guys misunderstood the meaning behind his signature and now you're too stubborn to apologize.

Wow. First off, let me just say that I really enjoy reading a post as carefully punctuated as yours.

Now - everything you posted is a total crock. Especially this stupid line:

cultiv8tr said:
bash his setup because its not perfect, and expect him to roll over and take it with a smile?

Clown Master Cannablog walked into a forum with some exceptionally talented growers that have been around *awhile* and claimed to be something he clearly was not - a grower worth his space and equipment.

Clown Master Cannablog has been growing for six months.

Most Farmers here have scrapped more weed off our scissors than he's harvested in his whole life. Really.

This guy isn't a master, isn't really even 'enthusiast' - and really has nothing but alot of coin invested in his very amatuer grow.

He hasn't mastered his plants or his space - and lets be honest - anyone who starts out a thread the way he started this one is doing *one* thing - trolling for appaulse - with lots of nice equipment - but no clear idea how to do implement it.

Soil? Skinny and shaved? Under thousands of w of lights? All of two pics anyway? Losing crops to PM and mites?

I can think of two dozen Farmers who could get the same harvest with 1/3 the light and 1/3 the plants. And wouldn't follow up with lamer posts about it on forums they've never even posted too.

This guy sucks.

M

MediMary

Currently, brewing beer is paying the bills. I've taken up another "hobby" that brought me to these forums upon the request of my good friend.

Just curious is that friend thecannablog?
:D

OMFG.

I couldn't bring myself to dig through that junior-level website after skimming the splash page and noting the "master" is losing grows to PM while he has some $6000 or so in lights beating away at the space.

Makes you wonder why this douche couldn't analyze the PM or spider mites, decide to do something about it - a burner, a fogger, a foliar, to you know - solve the problem.

wow this thread is tooo funny
I was wondering the same thing, seems like the master could deal with PM,

My grow thread has been a bit slow, I guess should have labeled it
MasterGrower Medi teaches everyone how to grow.

hey cannablog, just remove your signature man:)
Its pretty obvious the "force" is not with you young padawan.

M

MediMary

This thread needs to be closed, its just sending bad vibes on the farm.
Is this the reason why some of the early Farmers dont post anymore??4

Please, lets just resolve this issue......................

*my humble opinion*
if things get out of control(name calling,etc..)
Ill ask the mod to shut it down, like in the LEDgirl thread.

This thread is just too funny though, the cannablog brought this on himself, first by trying to spam his personal site, labeling himself a master grower, saying he is the first commercial grower on the farm, the list of fuckups is just so long to list.

H

haole

LMFAO! Ive heard it all this morning, Popin up at The Farm! Toss'n out "Master grower" :evilgrin0040: Well Im Not impressed, 1/2 of your canopy is missing? You wanna grow tree's? You better ask somebody cause your wasting lumens! May wanna take a look at the S/C'ing thread, and the LST thread, your girls look really really light.
Btw the last build I did for a Co-Op was 3800 sq ft, 40k watts for flowering,
4 mini splits, 2 burners, A BadAss R/O machine. 7 days from start to finish! 80k!

Master Grower?View attachment 126240

Say's who? View attachment 126241

Post up your fire!!!:harvest:

1 last tidbit! 1st run, Amateur Growers, 1 try in the game!! 13k watts 19lbs 65 days.

Note the even, full canopy of solid bushes? These Kids kill'd it!!

View attachment 126242

I have to call out that pic... guy said on his blog he was growing stuff like sweet skunk.... I don't care who the fuck you are sweet skunk isn't growing an even canopy bush like that pic. So show me stretchy sativa bushes done right, as I believe that is what many of ts's pics were, and the game is a bit more fair

PS: as someone who has grown on scale with limited monetary input, I think its funny all these home-growers that have seen a few of Ben's or whoevers pics and get a hard-on come in here to bash someone with 30k in lights. It looks like he's just setting up sure but i'm sure it'll get better an better.

I see sooo many shitty leafy soil pics all over and everyone complimenting everyone on this site for there bunk junk weed., so what the hell leave this guy alone...

T

Toes

.... I think you were just misunderstood. :passingjoint:

Brother Cultiv8r,

Jesus Christ was misunderstood
"What?, All I'm saying is I'M the son of God."

still he met his ultimate fate.

moral of story: When in Rome...

420king-MASSES

420, you are being snotty when you say that. In fact, i think every post you've contributed in this thread has been cocky, snotty, and in no way respectful. Don't be a hypocrite.

Yeah, i'll agree, maybe the grammar point was stupid on his behalf. But nitpicking another person's nitpicking is kind of warranted isn't it?

And please don't tell me that post count matters for anything in a forum. Its that stupid sort of nonsense that is racked up right along hazing and the measuring of penis size. I could be jorge cervates himself and only have 6 posts. Does that mean i don't know shit? Does that mean i should automatically bow before anyone with a higher post count than me?

people don't care what you know, until they know that you care.

the truth is, you got pissed off because you saw the words "master grower" in his signature and felt the need to put him in his place. Not only does that show your inability to be humble... Its assuming a lot. Then every time anyone told him anything, and he didn't immediately drop to his knees and start sucking, it was seen as being disrespectful.

If you don't understand the procession of professions in certain societies, i'll help you out. When canna states hes a "master grower," he's not claming he is the master of all growers. He is simply stating that he runs a grow operation. The same can be said for a master brewer... Which in these terms is most relevant. A master brewer isn't considered the master of brewing, just simply the guy in charge of brewing beer in that given establishment.
hey noobie again our house not his and he was snotty and i call it like i see it post some pics up and show your grow or go back to icmag and roll it up dont come in here mr 6 posts and talk down to any of us you ----fucktard---- now im being snotty

B

Bobby Smith

420, you ARE being snotty when you say that. In fact, I think every post you've contributed in this thread has been cocky, snotty, and in no way respectful. Don't be a hypocrite.

Yeah, I'll agree, maybe the grammar point was stupid on his behalf. But nitpicking another person's nitpicking is kind of warranted isn't it?

And please don't tell me that post count matters for anything in a forum. Its that stupid sort of nonsense that is racked up right along hazing and the measuring of penis size. I could be Jorge Cervates himself and only have 6 posts. Does that mean I don't know shit? Does that mean I should automatically bow before anyone with a higher post count than me?

People don't care what you know, until they know that you care.

The truth is, you got pissed off because you saw the words "master grower" in his signature and felt the need to put him in his place. Not only does that show YOUR inability to be humble... its assuming a lot. Then every time anyone told him anything, and he didn't immediately drop to his knees and start sucking, it was seen as being disrespectful.

If you don't understand the procession of professions in certain societies, I'll help you out. When Canna states hes a "master grower," he's not claming he is the master of all growers. He is simply stating that he runs a grow operation. The same can be said for a Master Brewer... which in these terms is most relevant. A Master Brewer isn't considered the master of brewing, just simply the guy in charge of brewing beer in THAT given establishment.

Cult, there are COUNTLESS members on here who run large commercial grows; the fact that he clearly has never looked around the site before his first post and assumed this was another closet grow site (RIU, IC, etc.) annoyed me a touch, but not that big of a deal.

The fact that he's insecure enough to put "Master Grower" in his sig line is what instantly made me think that he's a clown - the number of members here who run 20K+ ops is a large number, and I've yet to see one of them feel the need to call themselves a "Master Grower" in their sig line, which tells me something about the character of the OP - he's desperate for attention, and the fact that he's showing a seriously poor grow and looking for praise for it confirms my suspicions.

Had he come on here and said "I just started growing, got a large setup but I'm really wet behind the ears and would love some pointers", he'd be getting nothing but love and tips from the great farmers here.

It's all the way you come in the door - Tobor said it best; he came in here like he owned the place, and that just doesn't fly unless you have pics to back it up............had he shown an op like Ben's, Jack's, etc., people would've been a little more lenient on someone needing the ego-boost to call themselves a "master grower" in their signature.

All that being said, he has put up with the insults pretty well, and I'd love if he hung around so he could get some tips to optimize his grow.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
And please don't tell me that post count matters for anything in a forum. Its that stupid sort of nonsense that is racked up right along hazing and the measuring of penis size. I could be Jorge Cervates himself and only have 6 posts. Does that mean I don't know shit? Does that mean I should automatically bow before anyone with a higher post count than me?

The truth is, you got pissed off because you saw the words "master grower" in his signature and felt the need to put him in his place. Not only does that show YOUR inability to be humble... its assuming a lot. Then every time anyone told him anything, and he didn't immediately drop to his knees and start sucking, it was seen as being disrespectful.

If you don't understand the procession of professions in certain societies, I'll help you out. When Canna states hes a "master grower," he's not claming he is the master of all growers. He is simply stating that he runs a grow operation. The same can be said for a Master Brewer... which in these terms is most relevant. A Master Brewer isn't considered the master of brewing, just simply the guy in charge of brewing beer in THAT given establishment.

I kinda thought things would be settled in by now. And as much as I want peace I have to point some things out to you Cultiv8r. Post count matters. Your posts are what people judge you by, reject or accept you by. You might have the same knowledge with only 6 posts but people won't trust that you know until your posts prove that.

Also there is the rule of first impressions. More posts won't make people forget "first impressions".

Ok so most of the journals we find are of the home grow or outdoors. I have yet to see a commercial grow journal. I am a Master Grower out of Denver CO and I manage about 3,000 square feet of space. 1,000 dedicated to vegetative and about 2,000 dedicated to bloom.

Oh and no fancy ballasts or R/O system because thats all a crock.

This guy didn't get jumped just because he was calling himself a Master Grower. I was one of the first 2 in this thread that jumped him. I jumped him because he said "Ok so most of the journals we find are of the home grow or outdoors. I have yet to see a commercial grow journal" WTF??? Is he blind? No! He didn't even bother to look around on this site to see what was up and who was doing what. Just bounced in and announced his greatness. He was too busy being a Master Grower to check this place out. Why would we care about him. He showed no respect to the site with his very first post. His first paragraph. I don't care about penis size. I care about wether the member even cares about anybody else.

I also thought he was full of crap telling people fancy ballasts or R/O is a crock and I don't even use those things. But they can improve people's situation sometimes and they can maximize results when all else is equal.

So even though your effort at peace is commendable there is no way you are right in your interpretation of what went down here.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Damn Bobby beat me but great minds think alike.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
He has weathered the barrage. He hasn't flipped out.

He needs to start posting in other people's threads to show he is interested in what other people have going on. Time to join the pack guy.

sedate

sedate

MediMary said:
the list of fuckups is just so long to list.

Exactly.

Why anyone would forgive anything this clown has done so far is sort of beyond me.

And . . . IMHO . . . the "master" entrance combined with his "R/O is a crock" line should be enough for the ban hammer.

Clown Master Cannablog not only has nothing to offer anyone, he already knows everything and has nothing to learn.

I really like that line from the Navi shaman in Avatar -

"You can't fill a cup which is already full" . . .

M

MediMary

Hey cannablog, Im having some problems with my setup, and I think only a master grower jedi could possibly help me out.
I got a bunch of Non master growers trying to give me advice.WTF!:giggle

T

Thecannablog

First off. Here in Colorado you do not deal with PM you cut the plant down and burn it. Thats not me failing to address the problem, its required. Secondly yes I have had spider mites and yes I have lost a few plants (not crops) to spider mites and in turned learned how to keep them at bay; spider mites are a very very interesting creature, so is PM.

This whole time people are assuming all of my plants are that height(I did say I like growing them that way but) I doubt any one thought it may be because they are in fact sativas.? I am in a perpetual harvest with 25 plants every week. My plants are arranged by height (tallest towards the front) and they are even color coded by what week of bloom they are in.

Also because I am perpetual I do not worry about max yield per plant or even per watt, but the actual bud quality itself.

Ok so now that I took a day off of the "farm" I hope some folks have chilled out.

p.s. I have not had a chance to go through the forums because I have had to waste my time (I think we are at 10 pages now) defending my self for no apparent reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom