COMPETITION!!! Loompa's Challenge

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BeenBurned

BeenBurned

How is the soul synthetics roots organic line up been interested in it I love there black and white bagged soil "green light" it's perfect for seedlings not very hot almost neutral a perfect amount of perlite and a really light soil to me it's perfect for the beginner because of the drainage it's damn near impossible to over water a common mistake. I use it in a mix I make and love it.

Xlnt, tried a "player pack" from the hydro shop then ordered gallons online. Even the synthetic line is full of organic love...guanos, alfalfa, yucca, molasses, kelp, humic and the "big swell" uses bamboo extract (never seen it). Is a bit more than a 2 part mix with the amino aid and a Ncalmag as well as bloom boosters peak and swell. I don't mind, allows me to taylor mix and ratios r low.
Havnt tried the soil mix yet...Like the mix n bag in one, just open and plant.
All in all I think the company rocks...another NW innovation!

jlr42024

jlr42024

Dont feel left out because of the size of your garden, mine is pretty small just run smaller plants... come to loompaland
Unfortunately I'm limited to 15 plants up here in WA and if the state gets they're way if will be far less then that very soon. Believe me I'm planning on taking a drive from WA down to Cali this summer hoping I'll acquire these genetics and so if everything works out I'll be another resident in loompaland soon enough...:)

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Damn 15? thats communism lol

You can grow weed... but only this much, and not anyway but this way.

WHO IS JOHN GALT?

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Well that's better than the 12 plants allowed here!
I agree for recreational use.

I have 50 plant count my man Medicinal, have had that count for 4 years. Police were here couple weeks ago because of a break in, They looked inside. I am in complete compliance. The extended plant count thing is for people actually growning in their houses and selling weed to everyone but who they are a caregiver for. I explained to the police, how that many plants were personal medical use and why I had so many and "they dont care really how much you have here as long as your not selling illegal weed to people, and being extremely obvious or dangerous."

So Im pretty sure WA doesnt allow ANY rec plants just medical right?

Im just saying that limiting medicine/ recreation is communistic in sorts.

newport100s

newport100s

Do any of you guys ...or gals ;) with the purple stem Yeti pheno know if it started from sprout? Just curious cause one of mine has it while the others are green!
View attachment 421539

out of 20 plants.. 2 started out and continue to have purple stems.. so for me.. yes it did start from seed as well

considering popping 2 more packs..

whats the male/female ratios like for folks who have them sexed?

EVOKE

EVOKE

this Trinity og Is growing 1in a day... one more week and ill taking some cuts and flip her... best of luck to all... great to see farm fam peeps coming together.... peace n grow..
20140714 104730
20140714 104741
20140714 104706

Power OG

Power OG

Yes transplant time is definitely important imo. What's the genetics on trinity og? Beautiful looking plants.
Respect

Power OG

Power OG

Hey I wanted to bring this up, for everyone, it's not only purple stem phenos that are special. I see a lot of us gauging our young seedlings by looking for the purple stem & I know my #7 Y3ti has the the purple veins in her main stem and full purple stems on fan leaves & my fan leaves are much darker green than the others and she also shows the 3finger mutation. Those are all signs of the UnderDawg if I'm not mistaken. I just think there will be other special great phenos that might not sho all of those traits but still carry thru in potency and might have better structure and even more frost than the #7 Y3ti. So dont just look for those traits, some traits will show to the eye others will only show in final product in my opinion. We don't need to limit ourselves to only looking for purple stems.
Positive Vibes & Respect

Green Dot

Green Dot

Another thing that I would like to assert is that selections should be made from the clone run.. Its easy to get excited about a good seed run, but things change a lot from the 1st clone run. Plants get adjusted and then show you their true potential. Seed runs tend to show inflated vigor from time to time...

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Unfortunately I'm limited to 15 plants up here in WA and if the state gets they're way if will be far less then that very soon. Believe me I'm planning on taking a drive from WA down to Cali this summer hoping I'll acquire these genetics and so if everything works out I'll be another resident in loompaland soon enough...:)
sound like you have a light for loompa gear and a light for meds =)

dogznova

dogznova

I'm def checking all 7 clones from the 7 female beans.. Clones have the adult gene. That's when the true mother genetics shine through..

Great point Green dot. :)

Another point.. I didn't see the 3 leaf pheno until I cloned #4..

Last edited:
Canappa

Canappa

I am out:depressed:, just killed all my BX2 and Foo Dog's had them in a doom too damm long in the rockwool cubes, they grew out about 3" and then got stem rot and died. I was using nothing but water but the cubes never dried out Rh in the doom was too high and temp too low. Rookie mistake and its going to cost me. Been working 12/7's at work I should have paid better attention to them. Good luck everyone, wish I can still run but this was a lot of money I just blew away doubt if I will be able to afford these beans for a while. Peace

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The simple round leaf, green stemmed nice looking plant is the healthiest growth wise.
I learned something tonight about cloning from Green Dot Than you for unleashing the Dank knowledge.
Im sure most of you older growers with multiple grows already know this, but I, myself am curious and unable to find much on the subject, are the veins in the leaf like a finger print no two are the same (other than clones) or is it possible to map them out for strain or genetics? Just a ?
FlyJ

Top Bottom