COMPETITION!!! Loompa's Challenge

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Haha scratch and sniff loompa could get his underdog, miami white, SoCal mk and his chem put those smells on his stickers for the seed packages just scratch and that's the smell you look for the smell of the mother or for the other pheno heads loompa could put the smell of the father on the stickers lol marketing at is smelliest ;)

Power OG

Power OG

Here she is #7 Y3ti
20140710 114847
20140710 114827
20140710 114814

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

Shes wilting it looks like. I adore all these chances for me to see these strains/genetics exspress themselves!

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Cannot wait to sink my claws in the número 7 it's the connosiure killer advanced smokers beware should come with a warning like this

Smoke at your own risk
Must have couch ready in your bodies reach, must have munchies available
Television is optional comedy is a must
Thank you and enjoy with caution

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Anyone that would like to get in this competition but can not get a hold of loompas gear for financial purposes family reason's or health issues please pm me I understand the want of these strains but the unfortunate mishaps that life throws at us such as children doctors visits and work. I have some extra beans of loompas drop I will be more than happy actually it would make me feel good to help whoever it is that needs the help. I'm not promising you ten packs each but I can give up a few of some of this and a few of some that. Some breeder on the farm has been more than Generous with me and my family and out of respect for that man who has made a difference in my cannabis game and helped me obtain these quality beans I feel it's only right to pass the gift on to another grower in need because life throws curve balls at us all. Have a good day people remember the farm is like a family and family helps family........

Power OG

Power OG

Anyone that would like to get in this competition but can not get a hold of loompas gear for financial purposes family reason's or health issues please pm me I understand the want of these strains but the unfortunate mishaps that life throws at us such as children doctors visits and work. I have some extra beans of loompas drop I will be more than happy actually it would make me feel good to help whoever it is that needs the help. I'm not promising you ten packs each but I can give up a few of some of this and a few of some that. Some breeder on the farm has been more than Generous with me and my family and out of respect for that man who has made a difference in my cannabis game and helped me obtain these quality beans I feel it's only right to pass the gift on to another grower in need because life throws curve balls at us all. Have a good day people remember the farm is like a family and family helps family........
Absolutely brother, pay it forward. I agree thanks to a special friend/breeder my garden is of the upmost quality.
Positive Vibes & Respect

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

@power that breeder has changed my views on people's characters there are so many people in this game tht are cocky and play the swing my cock game and this breeder friend and well to be honest sort of my mentor via the net has showed me that people in legend status places in this game really are all about the greater good of this plant that breeder l____a lol fill the blanks in has helped me so many ways he asks how my sick mother n law is he ask how my wife is he asks how my kids an I are before he sais what's up on dank or seeds or cuts he is genuine and truly cares about this community of growers he has done his best to make this competition a truely momentous event and well I feel it's my duty to give back to someone like myself I can't repay that breeder it would be impossible to pay for the knowledge and gratitude of everything he's done with his beans but I figure if I can help someone out give them a opportunity to grow some truely quality dank well I figure it's paying him back maybe that person will find the winner and win packs of beans he would other wise never afford and we all win we all get the cut it's what separates some people from being a good person and great person. Rambling over now good luck people in the competition your gonna need it I plan on killing it

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Lol yeah I think she had a college dorm room moment 1 time lol it was experimentation Hahahaha jk jk jk your in trouble now

One Flip

One Flip

One flip - I'm all in

18 Foo's. still working on #19
Not sure if I can get to my Abs or Yeti's, I am pheno hunting 6 different strains right now and like Loompa said.. Better to rep one strain properly vs doing too many and having mediocre results..

Haven't decided on medium yet.. Normally I pheno hunt using organics..simple feed.. Ocean, Foxfarm and a few other odds n ends.. I usually keep it simple and let the genetics express themselves... Once I find my keepers.. the second run I switch to canna coco, base + some serious top secret southend t-town shit;)

Seeing how bragging rights are on the line, I might have to break my tradition and put them bad girls in coco:)

Definitely looking forward to this run

~flip

draco

draco

Thanks Prop. I was told the only reason anyone follows me is there running wild male hormones. Lol. Don't think that's your wife's case. M

there's that, but i like a attitude from the other side, shedding light on something otherwise overlooked. hell, i don 't know what you even look like. you might be a raptureous beauty, or a crone... doesn't matter does it? probably never meet in real time, so let's all get over it and take advantage of what we have here: a place to learn shit from different angles in an effort to enrich our knowledge of this plant we love.

peace and success to all and be true.

T

Trip8

Respect...

Latest posts

Top Bottom