COMPETITION!!! Loompa's Challenge

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jonnyonthespotaz

jonnyonthespotaz

To the ones in need I'm going to pm the first 3 back and the one person who was dealt a rough hAnd in life I got you. So if gates are open still for this comp in a week - week and a half we will have 4 more participants.
Amazing friend!!there are not many ppl in the world like u..so good to know there r good ppl still out there..if I had everything setup n ready to go I would take u up on ur offer..not gonna stress tho cuz it's obviously not the right time yet for me..still in the planning and setup stage of my work area..good luck to those that do get benefit from ur kind hearted ness..peace

Power OG

Power OG

Ok I just gifted my last pack of MoonDawgs and Yeti so I know we have a few more competitors for sure. @Prop215Life we definitely going to find something special in this competition.
Positive Vibes & Respect

burn4me

burn4me

@Power OG and @Prop215Life you guys make this thing worth it. people like yall that go above and beyond for the greater good. i couldnt ask to be in this with more caring people. that goes for all that have entered this comp and checked their egos and such at the door. lets get it.

my YETI are all doin well and will post a pic in a bit just cause.
+++vibes to all

jlr42024

jlr42024

Fuck yes I knew this would happen you guys! I ain't going to lie I thought the competition aspect of this might have been the driving force but clearly with multiple people giving away what is essentially going to be there "competition" obviously that's not the case! I'm at a loss for words and anybody who reads my posts knows that's never an issue! Tremendous job everybody this project I can garuantee will spawn many others to do the same either out of inspiration or jealousy regardless done properly for whatever reason can only help our mmj Community!

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Burned

A: Purple Dogwood F3
B: indoor, coco, 5 gal smarties
C: Mix of Soul Synthetic/Roots Organic...w/ some mad farmer and OG BIOWAR

The Yeti is going to get a LOT of work, I don't see much (any) PDW...yet!

I feel blessed and honored to be a part of this, Thank you Loompa. I only hope I can contribute.

jlr42024

jlr42024

Fuck yes I knew this would happen you guys! I ain't going to lie I thought the competition aspect of this might have been the driving force but clearly with multiple people giving away what is essentially going to be there "competition" obviously that's not the case! I'm at a loss for words and anybody who reads my posts knows that's never an issue! Tremendous job everybody this project I can garuantee will spawn many others to do the same either out of inspiration or jealousy regardless done properly for whatever reason can only help our mmj Community!
I apologize for the language but I hope everybody is grasping how important this can be especially for the smaller gardens who don't have the room nor funds within the collective to pheno hunt properly and so being giving the opportunity to someday purchase gear produced from such a massive pheno selection to insure supreme quality is a tremendous asset and really not just for smaller gardens but to all who choose to take advantage. So again I thank all of you participating it just might be you who finds that killer pheno for Loompa to work his magic on!

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I apologize for the language but I hope everybody is grasping how important this can be especially for the smaller gardens who don't have the room nor funds within the collective to pheno hunt properly and so being giving the opportunity to someday purchase gear produced from such a massive pheno selection to insure supreme quality is a tremendous asset and really not just for smaller gardens but to all who choose to take advantage. So again I thank all of you participating it just might be you who finds that killer pheno for Loompa to work his magic on!
Dont feel left out because of the size of your garden, mine is pretty small just run smaller plants... come to loompaland

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok I just gifted my last pack of MoonDawgs and Yeti so I know we have a few more competitors for sure. @Prop215Life we definitely going to find something special in this competition.
Positive Vibes & Respect
@ PowerOg. You are one stand up dude!!!. World needs more peeps like you. We are out there just tough to thin out the talkers from the doers of good works!!! Props ++++

Power OG

Power OG

@ PowerOg. You are one stand up dude!!!. World needs more peeps like you. We are out there just tough to thin out the talkers from the doers of good works!!! Props ++++
Thank you jumpincactus! I know what it means to be gifted beans & cuts, I'm just paying it forward bro. I believe this plant can help everyone and I know I will do my part to spread the knowledge and help spread great meds to those who need it most. I just wish I was in a position to do more.
Positive Vibes & Respect

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Burned

A: Purple Dogwood F3
B: indoor, coco, 5 gal smarties
C: Mix of Soul Synthetic/Roots Organic...w/ some mad farmer and OG BIOWAR

The Yeti is going to get a LOT of work, I don't see much (any) PDW...yet!

I feel blessed and honored to be a part of this, Thank you Loompa. I only hope I can contribute.

How is the soul synthetics roots organic line up been interested in it I love there black and white bagged soil "green light" it's perfect for seedlings not very hot almost neutral a perfect amount of perlite and a really light soil to me it's perfect for the beginner because of the drainage it's damn near impossible to over water a common mistake. I use it in a mix I make and love it.

Icristal

Icristal

Anyone that would like to get in this competition but can not get a hold of loompas gear for financial purposes family reason's or health issues please pm me I understand the want of these strains but the unfortunate mishaps that life throws at us such as children doctors visits and work. I have some extra beans of loompas drop I will be more than happy actually it would make me feel good to help whoever it is that needs the help. I'm not promising you ten packs each but I can give up a few of some of this and a few of some that. Some breeder on the farm has been more than Generous with me and my family and out of respect for that man who has made a difference in my cannabis game and helped me obtain these quality beans I feel it's only right to pass the gift on to another grower in need because life throws curve balls at us all. Have a good day people remember the farm is like a family and family helps family........
I am probably too late for this. very nice.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Update posted on my thread: @FlyinJStable

I will say after 14 days all standing up and praying well
YETI F3...................showing three dif vein lines with round or with point tips and two stem colors 100% germ
Moon Dawg F2......showing two dif vein lines and two stem colors 100% germ

The cups are 70/30 coco/hydroton precharged 25% Jacks Cal/nit and Root, Nute Beanies from Capulator
Great Genetics great Organics (OGBiowar)
Thanks @Capulator @loompa
Positive Vibes
FlyJ
7 14 2014YetiF3 6

Latest posts

Top Bottom