COMPETITION!!! Loompa's Challenge

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

update on Mountain grow and Coco grow
every thing is looking great the Clones are all rooting up well and the the large room is full of Loompa Phenos @ a 11/13 Flip
86-88 RH @ 60-65
The small group that is getting special attention are doing just as well.
8 17 14MtUpDate 10
in the big room
8 17 14MtUpDate 4
all 30 clones are from the YetiF3 and the MoonDawgF2
8 17 14MtUpDate 12
8 17 14MtUpDate 13
For the smaller grow the Loompa gear has great versatility
8 17 14MtUpDate 14

Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@loompa
The Yeti #8 and #10 are fast recovering best smelling and produce some of the most vigorous of all clones taken.
the plant is strong and node spacing IMO perfect for the mainlining of a smaller grow room and if left or topped once then stretch can also fill your larger room with plenty of branches for colas. If you are lucky enoughf to be able to grow outside well then your in for a treat as loompa farms show
On a scale of dud to Dank + ...... I give Loompa a SUPERDANK ++++ way to be dankolushious Loompa

FlyJ

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

10 yeti bx3 from @dogznova
coco mix
currently using technaflora, switching to Jacks soon I think.

Entered in as long as entry is still open. Will get pics when there's something more worth looking at :)
Did you germ 100% 10/10? I hope so I think that some of mine got crushed in transit.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

10/11 but I think the eleventh might have had been the mail carriers fault also. They're all incredibly vigorous.
Hmmm mine were pissed. i went 6/12 germ and 5/6 above soil. I have three favorites with sexy lil leaves the others are kinda slow in my experience but hey patience is the name of this game. glad to see you got some good ones! Have any pictures?

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

Hmmm mine were pissed. i went 6/12 germ and 5/6 above soil. I have three favorites with sexy lil leaves the others are kinda slow in my experience but hey patience is the name of this game. glad to see you got some good ones! Have any pictures?

No pictures yet, not much of a cameraman and things aren't that exciting yet. Out of the 10/11 that popped, 10/10 have taken root and are about 3-4 inches tall. All of the seeds have been shed, the cotyledons are healthy and are growing out their second node.

They're twice the size of an LA confidential that went at the same time. I'm a bit concerned that a couple of them might be growing too fast for their own good, they're lanky and already having trouble supporting their own weight already. Anyone else having this issue?

burn4me

burn4me

No pictures yet, not much of a cameraman and things aren't that exciting yet. Out of the 10/11 that popped, 10/10 have taken root and are about 3-4 inches tall. All of the seeds have been shed, the cotyledons are healthy and are growing out their second node.

They're twice the size of an LA confidential that went at the same time. I'm a bit concerned that a couple of them might be growing too fast for their own good, they're lanky and already having trouble supporting their own weight already. Anyone else having this issue?
good to hear. fwiw tho some of us like the baby veg shots lol i know i do.

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I have two lanky ones mine were popped two weeks ago and are only two inches. I have one lanky and a squat one that are my two faves and one that 50/50. No second leaf growth yet. I usually like the lanky can't support themself pheno, they kill it in a scrog, and usually like to be topped.

Damn Frosty only 5? Shit, I hope you find a good one.. As far as growth.. The Bx2 comes on when flipped. At least thats been my experience so far.
Yeah I think they got crushed because the ones that did pop were very willing and able. Thanks again five is a good number with my three other seed hunts going down. Good thing for my trusty notebook!

dogznova

dogznova

@MrBanjo

The #4 is tall and lanky, but not that lanky lol.. I veg under a 64K 8 tube T5 set up.. Under the 64K bulbs the stems get quite sturdy. Some of the best stem marbling I've seen in quite some time.

Hope you're not vegging under a 3K bulb?

If the spectrum you're using is nice and blue (64K and above).. It could just be the seed is not deep enough in the soil when started.. No fear, burry that girl (if she is one) nice and deep when you transplant.. Problem solved..

But yeah, sometimes it's just as simple as the seed not being deep enough at first..

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
More light might help, I have all mine under two 600mh bulbs since they first sprouted, they seem to like the light . I had the same problems when I started them under a low wattage lighting.

Absolutafuckinglutely!These plants will not be light shy. Very good point that was brought up and nice observation Cannappa.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

FYI
On the male female sexing of the gear do not jump early on the lobster calcul as what I thought was a male and isolated turned out to show female two days later, So double check your Nuts. guys and Dolls.
hope all is well with every One
Super Loompa Vibes from the
FlyJ man

Top Bottom