Competition Results Catalogue

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
manicman

manicman

With less than 3 grows to my name, I was Blessed IMO when Loompa Sent me some Beans. The Yeti f3 PAC I used had a 100% germination rate. By the 4th week of Veg, the size, shape, and aroma were noticeable in 6 of the ones I had so I kept the best 6 and sent the other 6 up to a mountain grow with a few Veterans that didn’t pan out. This is The FlyinJStable report of the two keepers I have.

Seems I had picked the 8 and 10 early on by the way I posted pics on my Thread. . .

Coffee creamers!!! Haha you weren't lying, were growin bros for sure my man.

Happy new year flyj

Power OG

Power OG

Yeti OG bx2
IMG 20150101 203601
20150101 202959
Positive Vibes & Respect

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
FUCK YEA!!!!!!!!!! I love seeing you all find find killer plants. I dont even know where to start...between all the posts I just read. Me and all of us at LoompaFarms appreciate all your kind words. And trust me....we are lurking :) Marijuana is our life. Its what we do and it defines us. Alot of work by a shit ton of people goes into all the work you see. Its not one dude in a closet throwing pollen. The fact that you recognize our hard work is so appreciated. Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!! Im so anxious to check out some of these phenos you are all finding.... makes my moiuth water. I love our community here on this forum and everyone who participates. Thank you so much! I love the folks we have around, I love all of our appreciatation of this magical plant that can heal bodies and souls. And everyone here I can see is riding on my same boat. I can't express my gratitude to all the hard work your all doing and it looks like its paying off. I think by the time this competition is all over, there are going to be sevrral fine keeper plantsthat all are going to have accress to. Its time some one bumps the game up. Too many shit breeders and too many shit genetics. So lets see which breeders out there can keep up...LOL, and not even keep up, lets see who actually starts breeding. And Nspecta......definately not reffering to you, you know whats up, but better than that, you gotta keep your woman around, she know what good weed is..LOL :) And Medusa, havent heard from you in awhile..you still alive? For anyone who doesnt' know yet, medusa is definately a ganja queen. Take care folks and now the european cup tour is over, Ill be around more. Blessings and good karma to all of you out there and your good intentions and love of this plant. We are all brother in arms :)

Loompa

Power OG

Power OG

My thought exactly boys ! Just sexed her. Late starter. Extremely nice structure. Stout. Healthy. Deep purple. Now let's see how loud she gets ! M
Beautiful lady, found & tranced by Serpent's head! Nice I hope she's the lemon sprite pheno, purple Moondawg. @Medusa always love what's rocking in that garden.
Positive Vibes & Respect

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
@loompa hats off to ya this Xmas, as you produced some fire. Just smoked some Yeti F3> my C cut, and she is some flame. I'm keeping this girl for sure.

happy holidaze you and to the fellow Loompa fans:D

Yeti #C >kinda blurry but you get the point, this one is definitely a worthy OG dominant girl that surprised me after me abusing her. Next round she's getting put on the pedestal that she deserves

View attachment 469811 View attachment 469812 View attachment 469813

Well Holy shit man. You dfialed her in on your first run...LOL Just beautiful man, with the proper skills to get her to maximize her potential. Well done sir. I hope her smoke is as good as she looks for you.

peace
Loompa

Power OG

Power OG

Well Holy shit man. You dfialed her in on your first run...LOL Just beautiful man, with the proper skills to get her to maximize her potential. Well done sir. I hope her smoke is as good as she looks for you.

peace
Loompa
So much frost on this thread Loompa! Truly amazing
Positive Vibes & Respect

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Fresh off the line. #9 from pics above posted by turkeybagpro. Ill post more as they come down.. I was lucky enough to run 2 packs of Snowman and have a few potential keepers waiting on final selection once we get a taste.. Nice work Loompa look forward to goin thru more of your gear.

20150105 122051

Top Bottom