Competition Results Catalogue

• Thread starter loompa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jlr42024

jlr42024

you wanna know how IT really is this sums up what some people just don't get when it comes to genetics!
Well someone had to lol. I think people do not look at things rationally its as if they think that loompa can control what packs get males and what packs get females ive had a pack with 7 males and the same strain next pack pops out 8 females. Its easy to get upset when you look at things on a individual level but on the broad spectrum of things the male female ratio is probably even ive seen the battle on here one guy sais loompas seeds are garbage i got 8 males then another person sais loompa is a legend in breeding i got 9 females 2 keepers and i couldve kept 3. Its a dog eat dog world and people are quik to hang a breeder out to dry over there individual experience. Me and my crew have popped probably 5 packs of the following strains yeti f3 moondawg f2 foodog f3 silver bubster f3 purple dogwood f3 and 3 packs of abominable snowman f1 and yeti bx2 ill say honestly ive got some of the.most.killer looking smelling tasting deadly potent examples.of og's out of the foodog and yeti f3's a straight candy fuel bx2 the.snowmans have been so frosty and incredibly potent and.the dogwoods gave me my aka black dhalia cut and a pure diesle smelling almosy blue hued og nug structure.plant my moomdawg keepers one a pure example of Chemdog 91 the other a perfect example of the best of both otm and Chemdog 91. Now i started with the best female from every pack i popped now.i have 1-2 keepers from every strain with a few that i see potential in if i can dial them in. So is loompa a shitty man because i paid $1000.00 for 3 keeper yeti f3's or the $800.00 i spent on the bx2's or how about the 3 fingered leaf monster snowman a total of $800.00 spent on them to find what maybe 2 keepers or the $1000.00 on my bubster packs but i got a socal dom a pre 98 dom and a freak ssh tasting and ssh soaring sativa high, with a growth pattern of a indica dom plant that spits out sativa leafs throughout the plant, or the $800.00 i spent on the purped out dogwood. Im not a rich man and some seeds were even given to me but my friends and i.paid the money together because.the potential of a keeper/holy grail is higher when you have genetic monsters like Loompas headband the f cut, Chemdog 91 old time moonshine, pre 98 bubba, socal mk, kromes original the white aka miami white,old sog ssh so on and so forth, all mixed in with carefully chosen males open pollinations selective.traits.and line breedings, using a legend like loompas headband and then chosing a genetic freak like humboldt snow for the male were not paying $200.00 for no named strains were paying $200.00 a pack for that one in a million chance to find the next big clone only and if were not lucky enough to find that we find a straight dank ass keeper. Should i be mad at the money i spent on 2 keepers outa 50 yeti seeds popped or should i be happy i found something that everyone in my circle asks for my yetis over there clone only og's im proud. Loompa is a genorous man that gives away as many seeds as he sales his kind heart and willingness to help out the medical community probably wouldve sent a unhappy customer free beans just to show his dedication and appreciation to the medical community instead people let anger and resentments to something that only nature can control and publicly bash a man with one of the most solid reputations on this forum and further more looking threw these loompa threads i dont see many unhappy people i see pictures of pure prized dank. Im different iguess i can finda keeper male and make that male a happy pollen spreading proud poppa and have my own personal headstash yup.. wasnt alien tech a male oh yeah that male created a small seed company (alien genetics) also gave us via raskal wifi in regular seed form with fire alien. People get mad over males but i could see a dank ass male winning his competition that would be ironic but one dank male is all it takes to change the game. If u want garunteed females by fems but if you dont want hermy issues guess what your gonna pay 200 a pack of maybe 10 but ive seen packs of 6 and make sure the breeder is reputable, fuck alien genetics had killer strains one strain withherm issues forced him away now we wish he was here i dont want to see some guy force loompa to go away because hes upset. Like i said no one forced any of us to hit that purchase button.
Very simple way of putting something that people make out to be more then it is! Breeders cannot pick out m/f seeds any better then any of us meaning they CAN'T so the conspiracy about pre packaging with knowledge of m/f ratio outcome is one of the most ridiculous things I've heard ever. Unfortunately the community turned on Alien but we've learned or lesson hopefully and that won't happen with Loompa and we'll support him rather then letting him be smeared by some idiots that expect holy grail phenos from each bean and I'll say it again what our elders went through to find something even worth growing fuck picking flavors and shit we're extremely spoiled they'd be lucky to get a true female and we're complaining about not finding a keeper out of ten seeds our parents had ten seeds exploding in there face in a joint of "good" smoke so give me a break lol.

Last edited:
COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Snowman #20

20150107 150235

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Is it me or are the Loompians coming out of the woods from hunting the yeti and the such,
what a team of super Pheno hunters here on the Loompa Team. . . . Super Loompa Vibes to ya all....
I have this happiness and a proud feeling deep in me that will never go away now thanks to @loompa @Oom pah pah and all his fine Farmers/breeders who made this all happen. Share wit everyOne Be the Play it Pay it forward Loompian.
or is it Champion. Seems it's the same to me
Peace FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Even with 3 Yeti Grows I cant wait to get my MoonDawg f2 back into flower,
She is looking better every Day for a 1st time at Re-Vegging of a Flowered plant I have been told I did it just as I should have,
Taking a clone would have given me three runs from My Monster MoonPuppy But I am in my learning stages still
and have meny 1st left to do . . . . .
Here is how my two yeti's Compare and a pic of my Puppy, MoonDawg
Keepers 1

1 20 2015 UD Reveg 4

I almost forgot how loud her aroma was till today when I noticed my Cat holding her nose.
Super Loompa Vibes FlyJ

Top Bottom